Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2014 12:39 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Twisted lamb steak joke.

I was thinking maybe 3 will survive if someone close his eyes and open when 3 of them are in his vision.
Sep 29, 2014 12:19 AM

Nov 2011
Jesus Christ. That's some serious rage there although I don't blame him. These games are pretty fucking twisted.
Dec 8, 2016 3:54 AM

Mar 2015
Damn that was sad. I was hoping for some plot twist like Kami sama no iutori manga, where since the point of the game is to "hide and seek" and that if they actually do what the game said instead of sheep trying to find the wolves like they did earlier, they would survive.

Also, yeah, that gymnastic girl is gonna die somewhere in a few chapters.

Jan 28, 2017 8:03 PM

Jan 2016
Ok, i didn't expect them to really die lol
If anything i thought that the girl or Chouta or both of them would die and Karube and Arisu would end up alive
I'm really surprised, and kinda glad that a game where the point is to kill 3 out of 4 actually ended up killing 3 out of 4
Although i didn't want Karube to die, rip best bro
Aug 31, 2017 5:41 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
surprise, Arisu survived and the others 3 died!!!!
Now start the real test!!!
kekeke
Sep 10, 2017 12:46 PM

Mar 2017
Really felt like dropping this after the ending of this chapter.

Kinda thought it was too soon to basically kill off 3 of the main characters.

Wish Karube could have lived -_-
Nov 26, 2017 5:18 AM

Mar 2016
Shit this was a good arc in it's own way. Loved the characters. Atleast our main, main character is still alive.. but given up for now I guess.
May 23, 2019 10:06 AM

Mar 2018
Karube very well could be the greatest bro of all time.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Jul 22, 2020 6:39 PM
Jun 2019
Man, I can not believed I have cried on this manga. Pretty well done, I like Arisu so far, but Karube my Man, I'll always remeber you...

Three tragics deaths that I axtually care about, man... The author have some ball to do that, who are you? Oku? :0
Sep 4, 2021 10:58 PM

Apr 2020
Bruh. It was wrong to trust this shounen tag. I never saw that coming, or more like, I didn't expect that. Since the start of the game, I always thought it would have some cliché-shounen twist at the end, but the opposite happened. That was shocking. Respect 100 for the author who got balls to do that in early chaps. Man, and after Karube grew into me. Best bro. RIP. :((

Now I wonder what will happen to Arisu. My expectation for him is to be badass in the end so I hope he'll develop to it.

EDIT: Ah. Just looked up at the character section and noticed they're not a main character. Guess that would be expected. Only Usagi and Arisu have the plot armor. For some reason, this reminds me of apocalypase witch hmm.
RegulusXSep 4, 2021 11:03 PM
May 22, 2022 4:06 AM

Oct 2021
I am Mad about Karube dying, he was a cool guy and Real best friend. Sad...
Aug 9, 2022 2:39 AM

Sep 2013
It sucks that the 3 had to die this soon. But it is a matter of time. The games are only becoming harder from now and those three have not demonstrated that they are strong enough to survive even the easier games without Arisu. Let's look at Karube, a beast of a man, physically strong and mentally tough. But still he wouldn't have survived a moderate level Spades game (which is based on physical strength) without Arusu (and Usagi). Even the spade games require high level intellect.

Usagi (the gymnast) knew how twisted the games were. That's why she didn't want to join their group. She knew it'd be a matter of time before they had to kill each other. Let's say somehow they were all able to survive the Seven of Hearts game. They knew they had to split up because it's a matter of time they had to play another game like that. Without Arisu, those three are practically walking corpses. It's better that they die now, refusing to play the game and not forced to do something against their conscience.

Still, I'm shocked. I thought for sure this is going to be like Kaiji or Liar Game where the main genius character carries weaker participants on his back throughout the series.
TorribleAug 9, 2022 2:54 AM
Sep 18, 2022 3:19 PM
Sep 2020
Wait, they actually died?? I thought it would be some reserve psychology and whoever was the wolf would die from their selfness. I didn't think they would all actually die:(

Is this a new arc of new characters already starting? That was quick.

(edit: ooh my 450th postヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰)
Jun 25, 2023 5:30 AM
Mar 2015
Lmao how on earth does he manage to set the entire domed structure on fire with a single freaking lighter?? He thinks he's a pyro archmage or something?
It's so hard to take this seriously
May 12, 2:52 PM

Feb 2016
I'm shocked, I did not expects them to die so early
My bro Karube deserved better

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 87 Discussion

erenmeii - Dec 24, 2020

7 by TitanInsane »»
May 1, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 49 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 9, 2016

14 by mdshies »»
Dec 2, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 60 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 10, 2016

20 by DZento »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:51 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 59 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 10, 2016

11 by DZento »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 58 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 10, 2016

10 by DZento »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.