Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2009 1:17 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Don't worry Masaki, I'll go and kick Kaoru right out of Canada for you. Since I'm living in this country I might as well do some good. I can solve the whole situation by kicking that choreographer right back to Japan with him.

Still a pretty painful turn of events on Masaki. I mean obviously a confession of Kaoru's love wasn't going to happen. I mean he just found out she was a girl and if it still happened there'd be questions.....But really my question is about Kaoru and Katakura. Obviously he was concerned enough about her to ask Masaki to befriend her. Still that makes clear there was some kind of relationship between them. Whether friendship or something more serious is beyond me. But at least can say there isn't anything currently in the way.

Still the 'date' wasn't too bad until the end. I mean they got to see a movie, had some fun, and even had Kaoru step up to some thugs. Though Masaki could have beaten them up by herself it was something she appreciated.
Jun 9, 2009 2:35 PM

Jul 2008
And then everything went downhill. ):

BEGINNER
Jun 9, 2009 4:43 PM

Apr 2009
I guess it's a common stereotype that Canada is figure-skating capital. XD

There was a feeling since a couple of chapters ago that there was something between Katakura and Kaoru... :( Truthfully, I wouldn't really mind it, as they look cute together but Masaki... :(

OR maybe Kaoru's just one of those rare, extremely kindhearted people who really care about others.
Nah.
Jun 9, 2009 6:47 PM

Aug 2007
i have the same problem as masaki xD
those kindhearted boys are always so slow to love TT______TT

they were really cute as a couple, but it was obvious that they wouldn't be able to hook up with each other... can't wait for the next chapter :D
Jun 15, 2009 11:55 PM

Jun 2007
This is actually pretty good. I'm glad I picked it up again. Pretty shonen for a series about figure skating, but it works. Also, nice emotional issues in this chapter.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Jun 3, 2019 6:43 PM

Jun 2014
Masaki is quite sad now, which is certainly normal given what has just happened.

How will she respond to Katakura?

Jun 23, 2019 12:13 PM
Aug 2018
I like the idea, but I think this manga would have needed more time to develop at a slower pace.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 8 Discussion

adamantine - Jun 15, 2009

9 by tr25a3 »»
Jun 23, 2019 12:31 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 11 Discussion

VanceFiniraldi - Sep 1, 2011

8 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 4, 2019 1:42 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 10 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Aug 14, 2009

9 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 4, 2019 1:04 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 9 Discussion

adamantine - Jul 26, 2009

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 3, 2019 7:27 PM

Poll: » Ice Revolution Chapter 6 Discussion

adamantine - Jun 8, 2009

4 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 3, 2019 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.