Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2007 2:29 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not much happened but Elis was pretty cute all throughout the episode.

Next ep should be interesting.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 16, 2007 9:42 PM

Sep 2007
An okay episode. Elis trying to iceskate was cute. I know what it's like to continuously fall on your butt :P

Are they hinting at a Elis x Hiiragi pairing here?
Nov 16, 2007 11:07 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Iriya said:
An okay episode. Elis trying to iceskate was cute. I know what it's like to continuously fall on your butt :P

My thoughts exactly.

So I'm wondering if that guy really has anything to do with Anzellote (sp?) or if he's with the chicks that are always in shadow. He's gotten progressively creepier since he's been introduced.

And I can't believe Hiiragi's still in the tent. The fallen man jokes are so over done now *sigh*
Nov 17, 2007 7:29 AM

Oct 2007
Kineta said:
And I can't believe Hiiragi's still in the tent. The fallen man jokes are so over done now *sigh*

Indeed they need something fresh, but it was a nice episode...
Also i feel sorry for him, with all the school problems he has due to Anzellote-san...
Nov 18, 2007 12:12 AM

Jul 2007
Iriya said:

I agree.. not much plot, but i guess there are only two jewels left, so it makes sense. And I thought Elis x Renji was the goal from the start...
Nov 24, 2007 9:24 PM

Mar 2007
Teasing Renji stopped being funny after the third episode :\
There wasn't anything special in the episode, but looks like next one should be cool. :P
Nov 26, 2007 6:19 PM
Oct 2007
Yeah I feel sorry for Hiiragi, so no jewel this episode, some character development though with wossname with the red hair with that guy in hospital, and Renji and eris.
Nov 29, 2007 6:52 PM

Aug 2007
At least Hiiragi got some kind of a break from fighting (even if he had to eat creepy, poison food--nice save)
Dec 16, 2007 8:24 AM

Jun 2007
it was a nice episode, i dont really miss the action a lot.
elis x hiiragi = cute, so i guess that i will be looking forward to that.
i know what it feels like to be one of those people who cant skate... i've had my first time trying to skate this year... and well... i bruised my finger, and my knee... but it was fun.

the falling man jokes are indeed overused, but they are still a little funny. i also feel bad if hiiragi doesnt get to graduate, that would be, shameful. i kind of expected akari's food to be bad/poisonous/creepy from the very start, good for elis for having a protector...

elis was cute in this episode. the bath scene was expected but really funny.
anyways, next episode is going to the past, and seems good.. cant wait for it to be released by ashes...

in a side note, RIP mike "rar" daniels
Feb 9, 2008 4:31 AM

Jan 2008
that Kirihito is so mysterious.
and what's up with that secret.
i'm gettin' too curious. haha. lolz XD
Mar 12, 2008 11:01 PM

Nov 2007
Relaxing episode,tho I prefer a bit more action.
It's good to have one of those tho.
Feb 25, 2011 7:27 PM

Jul 2010
if there hinting at that pairing, i think they've been doing a very poor job at development.
and yea, no matter what, i'm still gonna complain about this overused joke, i totally want to drop this anime, but being so far in it, and also always wanting to avoid dropping things, im still watching it. lol
he saved the world once already, and this is the treatment he's getting

Sep 1, 2023 2:22 PM

Dec 2022
I'll admit, this anime has pretty good visuals. The background scenery looks dazzling at times. It's a shame the rest of it is so underwhelming.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Night Wizard Episode 13 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 28, 2007

37 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:16 AM

Poll: » Night Wizard Episode 12 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 22, 2007

15 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 2, 2023 2:33 AM

Poll: » Night Wizard Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 16, 2007

20 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:47 AM

Poll: » Night Wizard Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Nov 30, 2007

16 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » Night Wizard Episode 6 Discussion

cyruz - Nov 10, 2007

18 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 1, 2023 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.