Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2013 9:45 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol.. what is wrong with Amelia.. she is more hyped than usual.
And Zelgadis's eyes >.> so girly or at least not right.
Overall I would say 7, but it was good :). We saw Naga for 5 seconds xD.

About my complaints.. I hope Revolution and Revolution-R wont make Amelia like that >.>
Apr 5, 2014 6:28 AM

Aug 2010
I liked this one. It was cool seeing the TV characters agaian, and Naga still made a cameo.

The octopus were silly, but this is Slayers!

The new animation looked nice, too.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 5, 2014 6:30 AM

Jul 2009
Lol, Amelia was more hyper than usual. It kinda didn't feel like it was her at all. She was extremely clingy to Zelgadis as well.
Naga for 5 seconds in the movie and 3 seconds in the end, I guess that's all the screen time she'll get xD Oh well, she was featured in the Revolution series anyways~

Too bad the running time was so short, felt more like a TV episode than a movie... 6/10 from me! I was hoping they would feature more Lina x Gourry scenes as well (hinted at in the beginning and when he spoke the octupus language), but I guess that won't happen in this silly series. At least Lina seems interested in him THAT way.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Jun 11, 2015 9:36 PM

Mar 2010
LOL at the song..."You'll end up unemployed."

Best anime song ever.

And yeah this is silly but that's what I was expecting from Slayers!

Edit: Just checked the dub version, they ruined the song D:
YoakeJun 11, 2015 9:46 PM
Jul 20, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2015
didn't like. as anything contemporary it feels different. and also note the new pair they gave to lina she's definitely a B-cup now. :s gross! besides it's not the same without the glorious dub and my country doesn't make them anymore :( MEGUMI VOICE IS OLD and it shows, it doesn't suit this character anymore!

at least they didn't make these mistakes in Evo-R and Revolution series :) oh, i can't believe i finished the slayers franchise with this uninteresting piece of crap! :'(
Berry-VodkaJul 20, 2020 9:04 AM

💢

Feb 8, 2021 8:36 AM

Apr 2013
So Naga was the octopus sorceress, that figures. A pity that Naga did not have a big role in this one, guess from here on out it's just the new gang anymore.
Sep 13, 2023 10:15 PM

May 2023
flat chested gang gang ice cream nay nay ice cream bae flat chested 😉

7/10
Nov 15, 2023 11:51 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
This is kinda bad compared to the rest of the series. At least the song at the end was nice.

More topics from this board

» Very strange issue with the dub

Fronzel - Jun 20, 2011

1 by Cathedral »»
Jun 30, 2012 3:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.