Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 6, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2017
Ummmm, overall a fun episode, but seriously, Araragi creeps me out a bit :s
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 8, 2017 7:38 AM

Jun 2016
After all their talk, Shinobu still has no idea what on earth that darkness is not even one of them four knows about the true nature of it. Jeez.

Okaeri, Ononoki-chan. Haha. Shinobu really dislikes her. They're so cute I can't. Shinobu trying to balance herself on that pole, but failed. Stop being so cute. I can't with you. Hahaha.

PERVERT ARARAGI STRIKES AGAIN. HAHAHA. And Ononoki, Mayoi, and Shinobu bit him.

"I'm bitten. What bliss." OHMYGOOOOOOOD! WHAT THE FUCK! HAHAHAHA.

And just like that when they're having fun making fun of each other, the darkness appeared again, and I honestly felt so scared. Omfg. I was so scared. Waaaaaaaah. Noooooooooo! Glad Ononoki's there to jump and escape from that place, but Shinobu's missing. Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ononoki: Stop that. Don't touch me in weird places. What are you thinking?
Araragi: You're the one thinking weird thoughts. *groping Ononoki's oppai*
Me: ARARAGI, HOW FUCKING PERVERT ARE YOU REALLY? YOU KEEP ON OUTDOING YOURSELF. WHAT FAGFBASKGFJBASBSDFNDNGJ!

Then it turns out he was groping Mayoi's oppai, too, when they managed to escape. Then while she's asleep on some kind of log, she touched her oppai then fucking Araragi look under her skirt. Ohmygod. So many Araragi being a massive pervert in just one episode. I'm so done. I'm wheezing. My fucking spleen.

Anyhoo, all this happened during Tsubasa Arc, huh? Now it's all clear.

I hope Shinobu's okay or I hope that she transformed into Kissshot Acerolaorion Heartunderblade. Gaaaah. I'm so anxious, though I know she's safe, but STILL! ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Apr 28, 2018 9:37 AM

Dec 2016
Thank god Shinobu isn't getting stronger, because who knows what would happen if she became more like Kiss-Shot again, and probably thought Araragi was dead because she was getting her powers back
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 10, 2018 12:38 PM

May 2018
I'm loving this new arc, and finally this trio of lolis came together (Ononoki, Shinobu and Mayoi). I'm just missing an opening ...

5/5
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Feb 19, 2019 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
We sorta find out why Koyomi sent out those messages now, we just don't know what happens after...

I wonder how Shinobu is keeping herself from being swallowed?

Gaen conveniently shows up when we need her most haha. I really liked her from little bit we saw at the start of this season. Looking forward to finding out more about the kind of role she'll be playing in this series.
Feb 20, 2019 6:23 AM

Jun 2017
Lolicon Koyomi, lol, he deserved that 3 loli bite. It's funny how Shinobu hold Ononoki and then telling Araragi to fondle her breasts or something. This here is the real thing man.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Apr 29, 2019 2:58 PM
Apr 2016
Aw, poor Shinobu...I feel so bad for her, she's probably lonely. Really good arc, perhaps my favorite so far!
May 19, 2019 2:24 AM

Dec 2018
Lol I just realized this event was what happened when Araragi was not in the first episode. That "don't worry" message reminded me.

I also wondered what that mean on the ending animation when Hachikuji disappear.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Mar 6, 2020 7:51 PM

Mar 2018
I like how they are filling in the gaps from the previous arcs. Hopefully Shinobu's alright...

Floating Around...

"You're loved as deeply as the ocean reaches"

Aug 27, 2020 12:00 AM

Aug 2019
the holy trinity of lolis biting on Araragi.
Aug 30, 2020 1:31 AM
Mar 2018
araragi confirm shinobu is best girl. very good. and uh oh, best girl is in trouble
Sep 14, 2020 9:06 PM

Apr 2019
I'm really liking how this explains where Koyomi was during Neko Shiro.

The trio of Hachikuji, Shinobu, and Yotsugi really bring out the lolicon in Koyomi lol.

Oh, so Gaen's just there. Well isn't that convenient.

arcticmontysSep 14, 2020 9:17 PM
Sep 16, 2020 5:09 AM

Jun 2020
Araragi talking to 3 lolis damn Araragi is going to jail lol.

Anyway it was a fun episode the way Shinobu making Araragi pick through the 3 lolis was very funny.

Well after saying that Shinobu has gotten missing, I guess they will found out about it sooner, and also the darkness was a bit interesting I want to know on what is that darkness^^
Feb 1, 2021 6:06 AM

May 2014
Funny with all the groping. Yep, Araragi is a true lolicon and can only do it girls that hate it and fight back. I guess that's his fetish. LOL. He even got the other two girls, Shinobu and Ononoki, on his games. Hard to choose the best girl when seeing such a good sight
Also, it made me laugh hard when Ononoki-chan said

Furthermore, it was hilarious seeing both Shinobu and Hachikuji in a serious fighting mode. About time we saw a terrifying side of Hachikuji

On a serious note, what happened to Shinobu? It's good that she is still alive. We got to see the tomboy, Gaen, again. Nice!
Feb 1, 2021 6:10 AM

May 2014
Ri_ir said:
Seriously? Araragi's loli tendencies are just making this whole thing weird. I'm actually finding it harder and harder to like him as a character, this is one of the few ever times where I find the MC to be really really frustrati---- actually scratch that; but the loli nonsense isn't necessary!

Guess I'm really only in it for Kisshot; Araragi has always been weird (skirt flipping; toothbrush; incest; pedophilia etc.)

I guess it's an opinion of taste. Personally, I don't mind and find it hilarious. Also, this is part of the Monogatari humor. I doubt it will be eliminated totally, but who knows maybe it's ceased to a certain degree.
Mar 15, 2021 9:10 AM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode! I see Araragi has collected all his loli's into one location lmao. Their interactions are really fucking great. Of course out of the three of them I'd choose Shinobu to be the best.

I like how this arc is happening simultaneously with Nekomonogatari White. Maybe we'll see Black Hanekawa again next episode to finally fill in those missing 25 chapters and I honestly miss Hanekawa too, so woul be nice to see. Also explains why Shinobu was at Araragi's home and not with him.

Speak of the devil, Gaen Izuko is right there, I mean it makes sense, she does know everything.
Aug 24, 2021 2:17 AM
Aug 2021
Ah yes the loli trinityXD

Araragi's texts gave a reminder that this arc unfolds simultaneously with Hanekawa's arc.

I hope that Shinobu is fine and I look forward to knowing more about Gaen.
Sep 1, 2021 6:10 PM
May 2020
shinobu got caught up in the darkness' shadow and araragi's vampiric powers are diminishing aesh
Apr 11, 2022 12:46 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
If Araragi ran an actual daycare he would last like three seconds before getting arrested

That place though that he teleported to with Ononoki is probably my most favourite set piece so far. Every location oozes its own certain vibe, but this one is especially strong.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 29, 2022 11:03 PM

Feb 2019
Gaens looks cool as before. Can't wait to learn more about her. She's the most interesting character yet.
Oct 26, 2023 4:46 AM
Jul 2018
Oh my... I wonder what happened to Shinobu. I hope that she's okay! To answer Shinobu's question earlier, Araragi likes her!
Dec 15, 2023 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
Shinobu is just someone else gahhdamn, I like her so much I want to be her!
May 23, 8:06 PM

Jul 2016
Supernatural loli paradise is real 🙏🙏🙏
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

248 by Benkei13 »»
Today, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

415 by JoaoPedru »»
Sep 20, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

218 by 0451 »»
Sep 15, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

171 by YeetYoloLol »»
Sep 4, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

732 by Theprophet334 »»
Aug 28, 7:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.