Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2013 4:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah fucking rumors these days. Luke pisses me off this episode to be honest. Well at least Claire finds some heartwarming moments with her stressful life.
Dec 16, 2013 7:27 PM

Jun 2010
Aw, I'm glad Claire went back to the burger place.
Poor Ewan and Luke, though.
SpookyWasabiDec 16, 2013 7:51 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2014 8:55 AM
Jun 2013
wow luke went a bit far. Though to be fair rachel has left him in the dark completely so I get where hes coming from. why is paula so attached to kate. It almost seems like shes in love with her. lol claire realising she has no boobs. well herve upfront with his feelings. dear god I usally like dubs but this burger guy voice is awful. saw that twist coming. knew amanda was a bitch. wow it seems they are getting better well most of them and it seems like herve is going to get close with kate. alot of stress on the girls lives espcially rachel. Hope it works out for her.
Dec 7, 2017 8:58 AM

Oct 2014
well at least claire get her job back.
Apr 2, 2021 12:18 AM

May 2020
Luke's getting a little too paranoid but it's understandable since Rachel's not communicating anything with him. Shame about their relationship though, looks like Luke's gonna cheat on her.

I've been thinking this for a while now but Paula is definitely in love with Kate. I know it's an early 2000's show but come on, it's so obvious. It's probably not going to result in anything meaningful but Kate doesn't seem interested in guys (especially meaningful considering the conversation she had with her sister and Emilio outside the restaurant and how she looked a bit uncomfortable when Emilio and Emma pressed her about it. Although that just might be because Emma asked Emilio to set Kate up with one of his friends. He's like 30 years old. On what planet would he have friends that are appropriate for your sister who is in high school ??).

Emilio belongs to the Dolores clan and Herve warns him that Kate belongs to Animus. Man, it's going to destroy Kate if/when Emilio ever manifests his curse.

Poor Lise. Herve was a gigantic asshole to her, no doubt about that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 12 Discussion

mrzkitty - Mar 18, 2012

8 by Missynette »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:23 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Jul 13, 2023

2 by removed-user »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 22 Discussion

Katbot - Jul 11, 2009

34 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 4:07 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 21 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

12 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:39 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 20 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

7 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 8:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.