Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2009 1:31 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
End of the Summer Arc.
And wow. I have enjoyed this anime FAR more than I thought I was going to at the beginning.
Nov 19, 2009 12:00 PM

Jan 2008
Oh, there are arcs ? O_o

I loved this episode, Wakkun at the end was cute~
Apr 3, 2011 3:59 AM

Jan 2011
Quite hard to totally post every summary of this episode. SO I will try it slowly.

First, the flood was amazing! I mean, never see such strong flood( in anime).
Then Miku confront Wakkun, because I think Ayumu won't...uh, say the truth. They basically live in different worlds so..
Everyone turned out to believe about Kappa in the end. That boy should be proud, shoudn't he? Ha ha
In way of home, Wakkun also say farewell to Ayumu, with that doll ^^

Summer Arc end. And how can Okaka baba manage to get to the city? Look like that black-haired girl gonna play importnat role in next arc. Well, have to wait 6 days 3 hours to find it out. Ja~ ne!
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Oct 30, 2011 1:30 PM

Oct 2011
Oh... I felt kinda sad.... Awesome episode, the best until now.
Jul 13, 2013 7:18 AM

Sep 2011
This (summer arc) is ended up well. I like how Sukawara was well broadcasted the fairies. The problem is Miku was become amiss and doesn't seen at the latter half sadly but still there's the main guy Ayumu going to his journey through the other place called Yokohama which is introduced the new girl and new arc of course.
Nov 18, 2013 10:07 PM

Nov 2011
Well that concludes the first arc I guess but there are 14 more episodes to go. Not sure exactly how I thought of it tbh but I'll wait for a time skip.
Mar 1, 2016 7:35 PM

Feb 2016
imo the pacing could be a bit better/tighter. I don't have a huge issue with it but I can definitely see why some people would drop this. But in saying so, this is overall one of the most captivating anime I've seen purely by the strength of it's languid atmosphere and character interactions.
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
May 8, 2017 3:53 PM
Aug 2012
Good ending for the first part! Glad tha Wakkun matured and was being able to see what he actually didn't want to and he said a farewell with a smile while holding a toy that Ayumu had returned to him...
May 19, 2021 10:35 AM
Dec 2019
Rosny said:
imo the pacing could be a bit better/tighter. I don't have a huge issue with it but I can definitely see why some people would drop this. But in saying so, this is overall one of the most captivating anime I've seen purely by the strength of it's languid atmosphere and character interactions.

How are the character interactions captivating in any way? They were pretty stiff to me.

The atmosphere was also dead.

Anyway, does anyone have the slightest idea what actually happened in these 12 episodes? What was the character development? What themes were they going for? What metaphors were they using? It seems to me it's the generic coming of age story just drawn out.

By the end of this arc I wanted to pick up Wakkun by the hair and throw him down that well. Whiny little bastard.
Sep 7, 2023 12:28 AM
Jul 2021
This episode broke my heart, poor Wakkun, how long has he been there? By the look of his clothes I say 200/400 years. Poor boy it's time for you to move towards the light.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 26 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Sep 2, 2011

12 by Dawizz »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 20 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Jul 16, 2011

2 by Dawizz »»
Oct 18, 2023 1:16 AM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

6 by Rob7 »»
Sep 23, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 2 Discussion

2 by Sw3at »»
Jun 30, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 9 Discussion

3 by Recynon »»
May 19, 2021 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.