New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 26, 2015 1:44 PM

Jan 2015
i try not to curse very often
sometimes if im super annoyed or angry..it happens though
Oct 26, 2015 1:48 PM

Jun 2015
I cuss very rarely, usually in front of my friends. Funny thing, I was so restrained from swearing in front of my parents, my late mom got annoyed by that and she literally asked me to swear a few times.

My grandfather claimed he had never swore in his life, because he considered swearing the most horrible thing to do (well, not literally, but still). And really, I never heard him swearing. Only one time, a few months before his death, he uttered something that sounded a bit like a swear word, but I'm not sure if it was.

Personally, I don't really mind swearing unless someone exaggerates and uses swear words in every other sentence.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Oct 26, 2015 2:09 PM

Mar 2008
There are a lot of non swear words that bother me much more than any swear.
Oct 26, 2015 2:57 PM

May 2013
I find people who go out of their way NOT to swear far more entertaining than those who do.

I use 'em just like any other word. Because that's what they are. Words.
Any prudes got a problem with it then I pity them for the stick up their ass
Oct 26, 2015 3:35 PM

Jan 2014
i used to be totally against them but that was when i was a kid and my parents made a huge deal about it. but since i grew up with swear words being so taboo, i still feel uncomfortable saying those words out loud (shit and damn are not swear words btw). sometimes i'll mutter them under my breath/to myself and i have absolutely no problem swearing online but irl.... ehhh old habits die hard. people get sooo surprised on the rare occasions that i do swear out loud lmao.

and as for other people... i don't really care tbh. there's a time and a place for it of course but other than that swear all you want, idgaf lol
Oct 26, 2015 3:44 PM

Jun 2015
I dislike offending people, so the only time I'm against their use is around people that I know dislike those words. I have nothing against the words and sometimes have trouble understanding why people dislike them. However I make it a habit to wait until people use them around me before I'll use them around those people.
Oct 26, 2015 4:11 PM

Jun 2011
I rarely use swear words. Not that I'm holding myself back, I just don't for some reason. Unless I'm in a bad mood, it's kind of obvious that my mood is bad if I start cursing out of nowhere. As for other people, I don't mind their swearing as long as every other word isn't one. If the intention isn't meant to hurt anyone, they're just words and should be treated as such.

Oct 26, 2015 4:43 PM

Sep 2013
I don't use them much. It doesn't bother me when other people swear, though I don't really like the sound of it when people use it constantly in nearly all their sentences.
Oct 26, 2015 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
I do not really care.
Oct 26, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2015
I use them all frequently, they've all been overused to the point of meaninglessness anyway.

"Cunt" still tends to perturb a lot of people though, so I try to avoid that one.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Is the word 'simp' fallen out of context in 2024?

Kiryotsu - May 7

34 by AdamBirch »»
4 minutes ago

» Why don't you have a cat/dog?

tsukareru - Today

10 by traed »»
55 minutes ago

» Do you have an obsessive desire to be liked or adored? ( 1 2 )

00002019 - Nov 10, 2013

73 by AdamBirch »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

54 by GinIonSui »»
3 hours ago

» Who's the oldest user on MAL? ( 1 2 3 )

Klefki_of_Awsome - May 7, 2020

102 by pillowofwinds »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.