Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2012 1:26 PM

Dec 2011
It's rushed again, but finally they finished fighting.
Let's get on with the Daimatou Enbu already!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2012 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
Okay, I'm just going to hope that those characters were just a bad idea made for a plot point or something just like the god awful moment where Gajeel was shoved out of the Sting and Rogue fight by Natsu. Because this was too quick, I mean hell....the masked guy doesn't have magic....or a name for that matter. Just...just get back to the tournament finale....just please....

As everyone else said, Wendy and Mira were awesome. But at the same time, I can't help but notice Mashima giving Yukino a bit of badass time. I mean hell, her spirits seem to be a tad bit more entertaining than Lucy's.
Nov 30, 2012 5:00 PM

Aug 2012
SadTreeButler said:

As everyone else said, Wendy and Mira were awesome. But at the same time, I can't help but notice Mashima giving Yukino a bit of badass time. I mean hell, her spirits seem to be a tad bit more entertaining than Lucy's.

O.O
BLASPHEMY!!!
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Nov 30, 2012 5:48 PM
Jan 2011
Combustious said:
This chapter made me consider to stop reading FT(I almost never leave something unfinished). This is getting out of hand and Mashima really does not know how to make remotely decent fights or stories

I mean, I thought the whole purpose of the 7 year time skip stuff was to create new enemies and make more possibilities. But let's see:
1. After the time skip, they realize everyone is SO much stronger
2. A few months of training + some BS magic from Ultear
3. Destroys top guild in tournament + "impossible to beat" executioners
with some 'Don't mess with FT' crap every now and then

...Really? How is this anime/manga even popular anymore?

I'm tired about arguing this 7 years skip again and again....

The 7-years gap doesn't change the standard and the limit of characters, strong characters are still strong, it just gives those characters who haven't grown up to their full potential time to develop more. Do you think that 7 years would benefit people like Makarov or Gildartz any bit? Or just staying at home for 7 years definitely doesn't make you anyone stronger.

Fairy Tail pre skip is the strongest guild, while at the same time all the members are still very young, showing that they are genius mages and their potentials still can develop more and more. They managed to fight HADES, who would be able to solo this entire tournament with a single flick, and you think that they wiping out these nowhere fodders that don't even have any notable feats BS?! LOL.
Nov 30, 2012 6:10 PM

Sep 2008
Talukita said:

I'm tired about arguing this 7 years skip again and again....

The 7-years gap doesn't change the standard and the limit of characters, strong characters are still strong, it just gives those characters who haven't grown up to their full potential time to develop more. Do you think that 7 years would benefit people like Makarov or Gildartz any bit? Or just staying at home for 7 years definitely doesn't make you anyone stronger.

Fairy Tail pre skip is the strongest guild, while at the same time all the members are still very young, showing that they are genius mages and their potentials still can develop more and more. They managed to fight HADES, who would be able to solo this entire tournament with a single flick, and you think that they wiping out these nowhere fodders that don't even have any notable feats BS?! LOL.

The argument isn't with FT's member, but more with the people of Fiore. 7 years have passed and we are meant to believe that there are only 3 notable characters that might give FT a run for their money?(Minerva, Kagura & Jura) You can have someone be strong like you mentioned and have them do nothing for so many years, but don't expect people to think that the world doesn't catch up(which so far by looks of things Fiore mages haven't). If that's the case you might as well have Erza, Laxus as part of the 10 saints(considering Jura seems to be at their skill/power level) and have Natsu, Gray and the rest of the Tenrou team as actual S-class mages. They may have beaten Hades(as a team) but looking at how Sabretooth was presented at first is no different to them beating Hades as well. The 7yr timeskip so far seems like a gimmick for FT to be dethroned from their number 1 status and than lets us see them climb their way back to the top....and with ease.
Nov 30, 2012 6:38 PM

Oct 2010
Combustious said:
This chapter made me consider to stop reading FT(I almost never leave something unfinished). This is getting out of hand and Mashima really does not know how to make remotely decent fights or stories

I mean, I thought the whole purpose of the 7 year time skip stuff was to create new enemies and make more possibilities. But let's see:
1. After the time skip, they realize everyone is SO much stronger
2. A few months of training + some BS magic from Ultear
3. Destroys top guild in tournament + "impossible to beat" executioners
with some 'Don't mess with FT' crap every now and then

...Really? How is this anime/manga even popular anymore?

Well i stopped watching the anime when they did that horrible Hades Arc. Now all i do is go through images i dont even read it. Hard to drop it all the way.
Nov 30, 2012 6:40 PM

Jul 2010
kiDnameDSkia said:
SadTreeButler said:

O.O
BLASPHEMY!!!

Two fish warriors, a half naked spirit that controls gravity...and a giant snake....yeah...I kinda like them a tad bit more than Lucy's. I mean, don't get me wrong, Leo and Gemini are awesome....the rest on the other hand....well I just plain prefer Yukino's selection. Most of Lucy's seem like more of a comedy routine.
Nov 30, 2012 6:42 PM

May 2010
A W E S O M E ! :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Nov 30, 2012 6:47 PM
Jan 2011
Scrypt said:

The argument isn't with FT's member, but more with the people of Fiore. 7 years have passed and we are meant to believe that there are only 3 notable characters that might give FT a run for their money?(Minerva, Kagura & Jura)

Nothing weird. It has stated that only 10% of population are mages, if you exclude the numbers of dark/fodder/normal mages, the number of strong ones is just really low. Combine with several scenarios like:
. Some people have reached their limits so they can't improve more even with 7 skip.
. Some are just plain lazy or satisfy with their level, and so again don't improve.
. Some do train but their growth rates are too low compared to the likes of Fairy Tail.
. Some are hidden mages that are either dark ones or just don't interest in this tournament (like Gildartz for example).
etc etc

That's just You can have someone be strong like you mentioned and have them do nothing for so many years, but don't expect people to think that the world doesn't catch up(which so far by looks of things Fiore mages haven't). If that's the case you might as well have Erza, Laxus as part of the 10 saints(considering Jura seems to be at their skill/power level) and have Natsu, Gray and the rest of the Tenrou team as actual S-class mages.

Erza has been stated to be on WS level a LONG, LONG time ago. And if she is then there are no reasons for Laxus not to be considered a WS. There are probably several reasons like being a WS requires great responsibilities as well, or people just don't like one guild having 3 or 4 Wizard Saints (but in fact FT does if you use a power tier tree), or again like Gildartz he just doesn't care.

Natsu and Gray are also considered S-class, just not official since they need to wait for another year and re-take the trial. Basically titles and such are meaningless since they have nothing to do with your true power.

They may have beaten Hades(as a team) but looking at how Sabretooth was presented at first is no different to them beating Hades as well.

Not sure if serious, the amount of hype Hades has is monstrous compared to ST (they are only top guild because FT wasn't around), and Hades definitely would solo ST casually like eating candies.
Nov 30, 2012 7:33 PM
Oct 2008
Nice Chapter Everyone was badass... save for Lucy... seriously Mashima has had her failing this whole arc well I guess to be fair she isn't really that strong and oh yeah back to the Games already XD
Nov 30, 2012 8:49 PM

Jul 2010
Man Mira and Wendy were bad-ass and Natsu's fight was expected
The masked guy didn't get to see his power just weapon cus Natsu crushed them
I wanted to see the fight with Mira more even though we know she won the fight.

Wow the Hungry Wolves beat the holy crap out of Arcadios ( wow he's not strong and he wants to save the world?) FAT CHANCE!!

Oh well the fight was fast good thing GMG don't get cancelled.
I want to see Erza vs Kagura or Minerva
On with the GMG can't wait!! XD
Gload this fight ended fast now to excape!!
Nov 30, 2012 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
I know right finally some Lucy power!! And love Piscies true form so cool weired weakness.

pillsbury15 said:
Nice Chapter Everyone was badass... save for Lucy... seriously Mashima has had her failing this whole arc well I guess to be fair she isn't really that strong and oh yeah back to the Games already XD
Nov 30, 2012 9:15 PM

May 2010
wow that was some combined badassery :D
Dec 1, 2012 5:43 AM

Aug 2012
SadTreeButler said:
kiDnameDSkia said:

O.O
BLASPHEMY!!!

Two fish warriors, a half naked spirit that controls gravity...and a giant snake....yeah...I kinda like them a tad bit more than Lucy's. I mean, don't get me wrong, Leo and Gemini are awesome....the rest on the other hand....well I just plain prefer Yukino's selection. Most of Lucy's seem like more of a comedy routine.

If you don't take it back, I'm gonna tell Aqarius everything. GLAD NOT TO BE YOU. YEAH, WE ARE.

Anyway.
I still don't get it how are people so caught up with that 7yr time skip. Look, there are no guilds who only trained for 7 years, mages went to jobs and slacked of at the guild bar... Fairy Tail had a serious training for 3 months (ok, not. for 2 days and a time arc developed 2nd origin.) and there's nothing wierd with that. Mashima just gave Sting and Rogue even more space for them to develop, since they obviously don't have 2nd origin yet, also their Dragon force is probably useable because of the lacrimas they have, not because of real strength. Also, dragon slaying magic is stated to be a force of feelings, that is: being able to turn your anger into magic power. THAT, has been explained already since the Eisenwald arc... So yeah, get used to it (after 300 chapters, finally) that everything will revolve around it, and Natsu's strength is so bottomless he will turn into a dragon soon. ACKNOLOGIAAAA WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Erza didn't power up. As you may recall she didn't even twitch when Ultear brought 2nd origin to them, so she had it developed all the way like Laxus already, probably. In terms of that, they don't have any more room to upgrade their power. The only thing they can do is go with variety, like Makarov (Laxus as the next guildmaster must learn something else than just lightning, while lightning stays his primary force like Makarov's giant magic)... and so on so on so on...

It's just about tastes, the thing is you people forget to mention a few world like "TO ME" or "I find it" and try to justify everything like it's viewable only from your view. There's no objectivity in this, like Kanic said in another thread: everything can be explained.
While he then argues it is executed poorly, I can only think of it in his terms of valuation... To me, this arc is still number 1 and I enjoy almost everything about it.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

Dec 1, 2012 8:39 AM

Mar 2010
I'm starting to think that regardless what happens in FT 70% of people are just going to rage about it. The fights against executioners started, most of people were mad that the plot was stalling. The fights ended in two chapters, most of people are mad that they weren't longer. Decide what you want and stick with it.

I, for one, am really satisfied with this chapter. There's no more stalling, no more "split team" setting that leads nowhere and no more fighting with characters that will never appear again and hold no importance. Not to mention that we got some info about characters and their powers. For example (from the whole fight not just this chapter), we know that Mira holds back around "nakama" (and her transformations have awesome side effects), Wendy isn't affected by magic that has effect on one's condition, Lucy's spirits actually do something useful (arguably more than herself) and fishy princess is fishy. Not to mention that those executioners had the worst match-ups possible. Nearly ALL of them got to fight the magician that could nullify their magic.

Did I find the chapter boring? Yes. Do I think it was pointless? No. Am I annoyed with how FT wins with a snap of fingers this arc? Yes. Was it unjustified here? No. I understand that the chapter wasn't "kick ass", "epic" or what not but it gave us some information and understanding of characters. Plus, it would be simply idiotic if they got out of there just like that. It's a prison run by the kingdom directly, they HAD to have someone dangerous there, otherwise it would be beyond stupid. That being said, I'm really happy the plot is moving on.
Dec 1, 2012 8:54 AM

Mar 2011

At some point people need to realise that there is a line between critisicm and "hating". And you also need to realise that the "haters" are not one single entity but many different personalities, meaning one likes A and dislikes B while other likes B and dislikes A, rather than your perception of "everyone hates everything". Look arround, the majority of these posts were content with this chapter. MAYBE, just maybe you are the one being overly aggresive and should not view your self as a self-appointed guardian of FT.

PS:*4 chapters, not 2.

For me, my "apple of discord" is exactly the fact that they were handled like that.

-Lucy is a stellar mage, what else is she supposed to do? There is such thing as distinction in terms of battle-styles
-We pretty much knew as much about Wendy
-Mira's spotlight was very fake and was put there just to satisfy the hunger of mira-fanservice fans. It was without substance

The understanding that it gave us was not subtancial, it was mere eyecandy to silence the rage on his twitter about characters that don't get enough attention(editors once again giving crap advice for the sake of sales). And that's exactly what truly irritates me beyond the range of "criticism". it's insulting for his readers. Was the concept of the wolves bad? No. As you said it was reasonable and I my self have pointed that out before. It's the way they are handled. Their concept was abused for the sake of fanservice(fanservice here not entirely implying nudity) and for Natsu to learn where the exit is (if that's not the definition of Deaus-Ex then I don't know what is).Villains can exist as:
1)"characters" and
2) for the sake of plot varietion

And yes I wholeheartedly aggree that the plot is moving on. I'm just saying that I wasn't mad at the existance of the wolves. They could easily prove to be a heavy plot-point.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 1, 2012 9:39 AM

Mar 2010
Kanic said:
At some point people need to realise that there is a line between critisicm and "hating". And you also need to realise that the "haters" are not one single entity but many different personalities, meaning one likes A and dislikes B while other likes B and dislikes A, rather than your perception of "everyone hates everything". Look arround, the majority of these posts were content with this chapter. MAYBE, just maybe you are the one being overly aggresive and should not view your self as a self-appointed guardian of FT.

THAT is the reason why I avoid using the word "haters" and why I didn't use it. I also used "most" judging by what I see here. I never said everyone was angry about the same thing, I'm just saying that when "most" is angry about that and "most" is angry about this, there has to be the "some" that is angry about both. I'm really not sure why or how you saw my post as "overly aggressive" or how and why you see as "self-appointed guardian of FT". Go back few chapter threads and you'll see that I was mostly criticising FT. I never attacked anyone. It's just something I noticed over the course of several chapters that regardless what happens in FT more than half of people rage. Yes, I'm part of them sometimes, I really don't see what's wrong with that. It's not an insult, it's a fact. I just find it interesting because most of other manga, even if shit happens in them, don't have THIS much split discussion. Even if stuff that don't make sense happen in FT, people still stay for more.

Kanic said:
PS:*4 chapters, not 2.

My bad. ^_^

Kanic said:

For me, my "apple of discord" is exactly the fact that they were handled like that.

I understand that but like I mentioned in my post, having no one guard it would be much worse IMO. And even if it was just for fanservice, we DID get some info about those characters that might be useful in time. It depends how Mashima will handle it.

Kanic said:

-Lucy is a stellar mage, what else is she supposed to do? There is such thing as distinction in terms of battle-styles
-We pretty much knew as much about Wendy
-Mira's spotlight was very fake and was put there just to satisfy the hunger of mira-fanservice fans. It was without substance

You misunderstood my point. (not to mention that I meant it as a semi-joke) Lucy's job is strategy since her spirits fight for her and she handles it rather well. I was thinking of how Loki got her keys what allowed her to fight in the first place.
I didn't see it as fake, it would be fake if her being there served no purpose and the battle could have been done by someone else easily. While someone else would find a way how to fight that enemy, Mira was the best choice for her ability to breathe poison. And that's the feeling I got from this fight, like they were simply unlucky because FT got paired up with those they had advantage over. About Wendy, I must have missed when it was stated but still it at least served to show how far her resistance goes. I mean, if she can resist someone's magic who's job is murdering, that changes my view at her at least a little. That's a subjective look, so you're free to disagree. I'm just saying that it's not like this chapter did nothing to the characters.

I do agree that abusing villains like that is stupid, however I don't really consider them villains. They were doing their job and their loss didn't really do anything to do the story. However, the way I see it is, that their existence did a lot to the story. First of all, it would be stupid if FT just strolled out of there and second of all, I found it quite interesting to see magicians focused purely on murdering with no back doors. That's, once again, a subjective look because I enjoy it when the author explores their own world, even if it's weak, it still does something.
Dec 1, 2012 10:14 AM

Aug 2012
As each new chapter is released, and Natsu and co. breeze through these fights, I worry more and more that they are gonna breeze through the tournament as well. Honestly, and this may be a good thing, but I'll be truly shocked the next time we see someone get the best of a FT member, especially one of the core characters.

I get the feeling that EVERYONE is now fodder for the plot, with the main villain (maybe Zeref, maybe Aknologia, maybe someone new)and possibly the dragons, being the only real challenge for Fairy Tail.
Dec 1, 2012 11:00 AM

Mar 2011

Your general view makes me glad and helps me realise that there are people who know what dialogue means. But you said:

And:

Despite your usage of the words"most" and such, those two alone speak to me as:
"I put all posts in the same basket". How would you interprete them?

I said clearly that I aggreed with you about them existing there being a logical thing and I emphasised on the way they were handled.

You're right, this chapter did develop them power-wise. I was refering to fake attention in terms of character. So I'm happy to aggree about Lucy and Wendy. But about Mira and her speech, it's identical to that speech of Erza when she was up against Azuma (that part about contradictions), which is why I called it fake and intended for fanservice(again fanservice here meaning the rage about Mira getting attention).

Problem is he is only exploring things at a glance. He could have a whole arc centered arround these assasins. Instead we had a random split-up and a random unite. (:S)BUT there are still possibilites for them to prove useful for the plot. For example, it's obvious that FT aren't going to kill them, so their testimonies are proof enough that FT went against the kingdom (for one reason or the other) ,which stands as a good enough reason for the council to disband FT. That would be a nice way of handling them, from here on out.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 1, 2012 11:04 AM

Aug 2012
^ I do srsly hope Mashima has some later intent in them, because they are as individuals quite unique and well-made. It would be a waste to discard them when they haven't even been properly introduced..

Dec 1, 2012 12:51 PM

Mar 2010
Kanic said:

I definitely didn't want to leave that impression, I'm sorry about that. I used the word "most" because I didn't want to generalise, so leaving the impression that I was putting all posts in the same basket was the last thing I wanted. I still don't see those two sentences (even out of context) as you do but I know now that people can interpret it that way. I'll try to chose better words next time, thanks for the heads up.

I agree with pretty much everything else you said, especially the last paragraph. TBH I wasn't really comparing her and Erza's speeches (I read too many manga and watch too many anime to remember who said what) but if it's true, then you have a point. Although, I have to say that it was still nice to see Mira do something and even nicer was that we learnt something about her abilities (regardless how it sounds, I'm not a fan of hers XD ). I simply enjoy learning more about characters and the world and I can't consider chapters that contribute to that as pointless.
Dec 2, 2012 9:13 AM

Mar 2011
Fair enough. Glad that we are actually capable of aggreeing(wadda ya know there are still people like that arround)

Almost all chapters do that, though, I just wish it was done in a better way and not in a way that reeks and cries of "sales and marketing". I guess I'm just too prejudiced against it.
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 2, 2012 12:17 PM
Dec 2, 2012 11:58 PM
Nov 2012
what was the point of 12 keys gathered altogether?
この国では、成長途中の女性のことを『少女』って呼ぶんだろう?だったらやがて魔女になる君たちのことは、『魔法少女』と呼ぶべきだよね
Dec 3, 2012 1:24 AM
Jan 2011
Well seeing all the complaints while thinking about why the hell Mashima waste all the pointless chapters on these no one characters, this is a summary of my theory about the reason why Mashima does so:
Alright I have posted this theory around forums again and again for awhile, but this is a collection to prove this even further. So we all have wondered, why the hell does Mashima have to spend 3 chapters on these no one characters, while there are tons of other things to solve, on top of that is a near 60-chapters arc and still no sign of the true Big Bad, especially with his tendency to rush things like this chapter? Why can't Mashima let Natsu one shot them instantly, or the Fairy Tail team for that matter but have to separate them only to regroup instantly later? The answer is this scene:

If there were no executioners, we couldn't have this scene. If Natsu one shotted them instantly, we couldn't have this scene. If they didn't get separated, we couldn't have this scene. If Arcadios didn't coincidently get separated to Lucy and Yukino but others, on top of that against a guy that can control lava and seemingly the most dangerous ability out of his group, this again couldn't happen.

Then, after serving the purpose of making this scene happen, the Hungry Wolves just become pointless and thus getting cleaned up instantly. Mashima even doesn't bother to give some of them their names or how their magics work.

And yes this is a major plot point that deserves the waste of 3 chapters and potentially more. Lucy joining the Eclipse Plan can lead to 2 entirely different scenarios. Of course there is the option that Arcadios can force Lucy to join but that would generate a FT vs Council sub arc that can drag thing even further, plus it would make Arcadios feel blatant evil rather than this way.

Now, with this Arcadios sacrificing himself moment, most of the doubts about him from Lucy, and us readers, have been erased. Of course, he didnn't force her to join the Eclipse plan, but knowing the nice girl Lucy is, she will certainly do so. The Horologium appears just in of time just erase the doubts even more, because Arcadios couldn't have planned that Loki or Horo could appear in this moment right? But wait, take a look at this pic:

Arcadios had already sunk quite deep (had his face completely covered) before Horologium appeared.

And even then, with Horologium level of durability (being able to completely protect from Anima which affected even Makarov or Wendy against Hades attack), he still couldn't take much more from the lava. THEN HOW WAS ARCADIOS ABLE TO SURVIVE? It was again backed up with this:

Charle was surprised that Arcadios still survived. And look, everything in his body is still intact, he doesn't even suffer from heavy burns. Again how is this possible? But wait, remember that every top tier mages in this series have ridiculous durability feat compared normal ones? Or it is stated somewhere in the series that magical power also attaches to the very life force of a mage? This generates a possibility that Arcadios is an actually extremely powerful mage, which isn't even that far fetch considering that this is the chief knight of Fiore Royal Kingdom. But why does such a powerful mage gets smacked around like these fodder executioners? Of course, just like the reason why Natsu didn't one shot them all, he couldn't have had his heroic scene if he revealed his true power here right?

No, the purpose of the HW is not to solely hype up Fairy Tail. Natsu already has his glory against Sting and Rogue, one shotting the leader whose magic is not even mentioned changes nothing her. Same things apply to Mira and Pantherlily, if Mashima wanted to give them the spotlights he definitely wouldn't end their matches in a single kick or attack.

The fact that the Princess keeps worrying about him gives us the wrong feelings that he's actually in danger. But people forget one thing that maybe even the princess herself doesn't know fully about Arcadios true intention, kinda like Jellal and Erza friends in ToH arc. Hell we haven't even known anything about her yet. I normally don't take seriously FT and just use the it's FT logic/magic/bad writting and get over things, but there are so many coincidences in this one that I have to actually put up a long *** theory about it.

TL;DR: THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THE HUNGRY WOLVES IS JUST A SET UP FROM ARCADIOS TO ERASE LUCY DOUBTS AGAINST HIM AND PERSUADE HER TO JOIN THE ECLIPSE PLAN WHICH CAN POSSIBLY LEAD TO A MAJOR EVENT IN THE FUTURE.

Basically just the upgraded version of why Arcadios is evil =)!!
Dec 3, 2012 3:13 AM

Aug 2012
^ I like the tl,dr part and the fact that you put it. I agree with it, or atleast find it a legit theory :D

Dec 3, 2012 5:01 PM

May 2012
That went a lot faster then I thought it would lol. Those guys were pretty weak. I guess it's good they didn't try and drag it out forever.
May 7, 2013 2:47 AM
Mar 2010
Ass pulls. Ass pulls everywhere.
Oct 10, 2013 10:12 AM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
PirateKingz said:
Okay, I knew that this was going to be a disappointing, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. It's like Raven Tail all over again.

Overhyped opponents who are just fodder against FT's nakama power.

Nakama power? Where? Wendy is a support/healer type so no duh poison would NOT work on her.

as for Lucy and Yukino, again no nakama power just that Uosuke fed them the element required to win AKA Water. Also before that it was logical that Libra would negate the gravity effect.

Mirajane devouring the poison. Again not asspull since she does turn into a demon and as if a poison would work on a demon.

Lily well he's an iffy one. I'll concede that one might have been a bit nakama power.

Natsu had already won the moment he shattered that dude's big scythes. So again show me where the nakama power is.

You sure are supportive of FT. I'll tell you this, Hiro hyped up the enemies, then get FT to defeat them in one chapter, after a few hits, that's bad writing there, no nakama power yet though.

And that's not our misconception that we thought that the enemies are strong, because Natsu could barely dodge the axe of the armor dude, all of the sudden he was catching and holding it, anything more surreal than that?

Wendy is a healer type so poison won't work on her? She is a healer, she heals, but not immune to them. Oh and, that's not poison the flower woman feed her, that's sleeping gas, and can anyone not fall asleep after inhaling those sleeping gas? It's sleeping gas for god's sake, no cure for that.

As for Lucy and the other one, Yukino, the battle worked out way too convenient in their way, it's like Tai was made to be the weakness of them. Bad writing.

Mirajane devouring the poison, lol when was it stated that poison does not work on a demon? She is a demon, but she is still a human. -.- Let's just say that poison is not effective against a demon, but after she turned back into a human form, the poison is still inside of her, righttttttt? So she's fine with the poison inside her body?

Wendy's offensive is not to be taken as a joke, huh? She is a supportive type, who wasn't suppose to have strong offense, yet her enemy get knocked out in one hit, ohhh all the hype.

Natsu.. You don't even need me to explain on this. ->Protagonist.

Despite that, I like Natsu's quote here
Natsu Dragneel said:
The question you should be asking yourself is, are you really prepared to make Fairy Tail your enemy?

That was just.. Badass. It was just like Luffy's declaration of war for the WG during the EL arc all over again!
ToG25thBaamOct 10, 2013 10:17 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 27, 2015 12:42 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Honestly, that was pretty disappointing, given that the executioners looked relatively creative in design. The only fight that seemed like it would be an obvious win was Mira's. Seems like wasted potential, but I didn't want it to take up to much time either.
Sep 8, 2017 6:18 AM

Feb 2013
Epic!
You don't mess with Fairy Tail.
May 16, 5:52 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Love it. These scenes were very forgettable in the 2014 anime but i enjoyed this

Love seeing Mira go beast on occasion
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2014

89 by a0o-kun »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 388 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

76 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 9, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 386 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2014

113 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 9, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 385 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

animefan8800 - May 22, 2014

120 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 9, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 384 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

short_review - May 15, 2014

123 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 9, 3:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.