Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2008 9:14 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I'm officially for the new couple RenXShin..that's hawt. lol the whole concept though was almost, if not, as funny as drunk Nana. When they fell on the floor on top of each other I lol'd hard.

Slowly loosing my respect for Nobu. Hearing people having sex through the walls sucks.. (thin new york apartment walls..ugh).
Anticipating ch.50 looks like the real Misato and Nana are going to find out about each other or meet in the near future.
Jan 19, 2009 7:31 AM

Nov 2008
I really wish Yasu and Miu be together. She is the only girl in the manga who really deserves him and really needs him. I sympathize a lot with her.
Nobu seeks strength, but as to me, he fails again and again. He was a too easy loot for Yuri, but may be she just wants to be loved and thinks Nobu can do it for her.
Nana's attitude towards Hachi is extremely possessive. I can't judge her, since she was abandoned by her own mother. But she should just understand her possessive wishes and try to manage them somehow. Because she herself is the first person to suffer from them.

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Mar 25, 2011 1:44 AM

Aug 2010
oh man, i dont know what to expect anymore
Sep 4, 2011 5:39 PM

Jun 2010
I'm so excited about Misato!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2012 2:48 AM

Jul 2010
I'm disappointed in Nobu. He seems so much less innocent and nice now. Even when Nana and him had sex, he still seemed so wonderful. Now he's just so lusty... It's just not right.

Takumi and Nana were adorable this chapter... Sometimes I hate their pair but I also find them really beautiful in that Nana has carried on with her decision.

I'm dreading the next chapter... The foreshadowing at the end makes me feel like something extremely bad is going to happen.
Dec 31, 2016 2:26 AM

Jan 2016
lmao Shin and Ren greeting each other
Mar 7, 2018 6:44 PM

Nov 2016
Ren and Shin ftw.

Pretty fun chapter,had a lot of amusing scenes.wonder how Yasu with long hair looks

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 11, 2018 3:33 PM

Feb 2013
Haha lol, I loved the Shin x Ren moment, super funny.
Aug 30, 2020 9:27 AM

Jun 2013
I can't help but feel that Takumi is just using Nana to solve the 'problem' between Shin and Reira.

Also, I absolutely adore Hachi and Shin's relationship, it makes me so happy
May 8, 1:58 PM

Apr 2016
It's nice to see Miu having someone she could rely on.
But now, will she only get the letter and asume is from "Misato" or will they actually meet and feel this Misato just look a lot like her, I feel Yasu would be able to tell they look alike. I'm as nervous as Naoki xD

The Extra with George and Isabella was funny, George as the demon lord would be perfect :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Chapter 64 Discussion

katsup - May 4, 2008

8 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 12:06 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 63 Discussion

katsup - May 4, 2008

5 by Safrichh »»
May 23, 11:19 AM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 62 Discussion

katsup - May 4, 2008

7 by Safrichh »»
May 22, 1:40 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 61 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Jan 25, 2009

8 by Safrichh »»
May 21, 1:16 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 60 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Jan 23, 2009

6 by Safrichh »»
May 20, 10:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.