Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2012 3:48 PM

Jul 2012
I liked it overall. It was an interesting perspective of time travel and romance. A bit cheesy though and I felt bad for the other girl. 3.5/5
Feb 25, 2015 7:00 AM

Jul 2013
I liked it. I have watched this episode and The Red Butterfly today and it is a mind blow.

Oct 15, 2015 6:43 AM

Jan 2014
mayukachan said:
I liked it overall. It was an interesting perspective of time travel and romance. A bit cheesy though and I felt bad for the other girl. 3.5/5
#same
But it's also her fault kind of.

And that idiot... as if age and stuff like that matter >_>
Jul 27, 2016 9:56 AM

Feb 2013
A bit boring to be honest, that ending was nice.
Feb 15, 2023 11:48 AM
Nov 2022
ok so. a romantic episode which is fine, they were both made for each other and it was nice to see that both characters were in love instead of the usual trope of the guy being ''discreet and coolheaded'. but then I started to think the plot through and it got too much. why would Mamiko just erase herself from everyone + family included just to be the same age as yutaka, at least if yukata went in the past he wouldn't actually be forgotten by everybody since he's just replacing himself. ''love conquers all'' really made itself in this episode 'cuz the logic itself wasn't there LMFAO, and then I felt bad for the other girl Shiozawa but then again what I could tell from the episode Yutaka was still mentioning that he ''had'' a girlfriend and subconsciously still had Mamiko in his mind, so Shiozawa clearly knew this guy was holding on for a girl that ''didn't exist'' so she kind of dug her own grave there. for a short episode there was a lot of plot holes but i still liked it, it was cute and nice. imo if you saw a guy urinating from the rooftop why would you even want to be with him?? Psychopath behaviour i swearr,,  for a character quirk it was something.
May 19, 2023 12:11 PM
Apr 2020
Well the first episode is such a loaf of crap.
I mean, a guy is in a relationship with a classmate, who is just 2 years older than him. And he hates it, the age gap, forces him to create a time machine in order to make the both the same age. Really, hey Gosho, in what Planet do you live, are you stupid, this the most idiotic idea ever.
What would happen if the guy had a girlfriend who is a MILF, he probably would destroy the universe, cause he could not accept the Age Gap.
Jesus H Crist, this is the most appaling story idea ever. Horrible, Gosho, check, Enbo, Taboo Charming Mother or some other Young Man x Mature Woman Hentai, you will probably commit suicide, cause won't be able to tolerate it.
Connoisseur5910May 20, 2023 2:53 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Making of Detective Conan" Discussion

Mayuka - Oct 17, 2012

5 by rayeine »»
Apr 10, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » "The Santa Claus of Summer" Discussion

FeSTiNaLeNTe - Oct 15, 2015

2 by EGOIST »»
Jun 3, 2021 1:21 AM

Poll: » "Detective George's Special Case" Discussion

Mayuka - Oct 16, 2012

2 by Ulquiorra »»
Jul 28, 2016 3:24 AM

Poll: » "Santa Claus in Summer" Discussion

Mayuka - Oct 16, 2012

3 by Ulquiorra »»
Jul 28, 2016 2:14 AM

Poll: » "Detective George's Mini-Mini Big Strategy" Discussion

FeSTiNaLeNTe - Oct 16, 2015

1 by Ulquiorra »»
Jul 27, 2016 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.