Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2012 10:42 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like the townspeople now blame everything on the people trying to save their lives.

It is interesting to see this anime deal with the idea of the cost of war, no matter if one is fighting for the right reasons or not.
Aug 6, 2014 11:05 PM

Sep 2011
This is definetly a huge improvement, I really like how they are showing such a focus on the casualties of this fight.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 4, 2016 10:13 AM

Jul 2010
Well each episode keeps getting better and better from my initial impression of this show, hope it continues like that.
Oct 2, 2016 9:13 AM

Jun 2013
Very impressive episode
Was not expecting this to get so dramatic!
May 27, 2022 1:17 AM

Apr 2014
Wow, that was surprisingly brutal. My favorite thing about the show so far is that it shows what it's really like to have such a young kid piloting a giant robot. He's not some noble savior of mankind, he's using it to play pranks and act cool, without really thinking about the consequences. I actually started to get scared for what would happen during some scenes, and I'm really glad they didn't shy away from the collateral damage and casualties of the battles.

The first few episodes were a bit messy, but I really like the direction it's going in.
Apr 1, 11:54 PM

Jul 2007
wow, wtf. Man I was about to drop this series lol and it just got dark really quick. So your telling me one of the most annoying MC characters Tomino has ever writtten actually is an intended plot device to protray the cost of war due to an MC complete incompetence. An egotistical idiot who plays pranks and messes around and is to big for his britches, which is resulting in the loss of lifes and casualities. oh man well im in now. I hope it sticks with that theme consistently through out the series. This is starting to get interesting now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muteki Choujin Zanbot 3 Episode 1 Discussion

Jezmund - Sep 11, 2012

4 by ArtimesGamer »»
Mar 26, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Muteki Choujin Zanbot 3 Episode 20 Discussion

Tenth - Sep 6, 2016

2 by JaceyFox »»
Mar 6, 2023 4:06 PM

Poll: » Muteki Choujin Zanbot 3 Episode 18 Discussion

JizzyHitler - Aug 12, 2014

4 by JaceyFox »»
Mar 6, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Muteki Choujin Zanbot 3 Episode 17 Discussion

Tenth - Sep 6, 2016

7 by JaceyFox »»
Mar 6, 2023 5:01 AM

Poll: » Muteki Choujin Zanbot 3 Episode 12 Discussion

Tenth - Sep 5, 2016

3 by JaceyFox »»
Mar 4, 2023 10:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.