Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2012 1:53 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh he mad. I wish they wouldn't say that in front of Yuushin. He's getting jealous. Don't succumb to the things they're saying.

May 12, 2012 7:54 AM

Jan 2012
A jealous Yuushin is really cute!
I can't wait for see his reactions if they keep saying those things.
May 15, 2012 7:12 AM

Apr 2010
Cuteeeee. Yuushin-kun; your too cute *nosebleed*
Jul 20, 2013 1:18 PM

Nov 2009
Yup, definitely jealous ... Well I guess the next few chapters or so will be semi-annoying, but oh well.
Nov 17, 2017 12:35 PM

Jun 2011
I really, really don't like how the story is being written.. halfway in and I am thinking about dropping it.. The "classmates" barely have a personality, only there to fuel more drama/being obnoxious, as seen in this chapter with Yuushin, or being the cheerleaders for Yuushin and Hiyorin.. even the teacher's in this, barely any law and regulation being upheld, it's just unbelievable.

It's also very disappointing that even though it's very predictable from the very moment Kou appeared, we knew he'd be interested in Hiyori, and it's also done in a way that it's just so.. forced. It's a shame Ritsuka will be the cop out love interest for Kou, most likely. Ritsuka was always there for Hiyori, almost like she doesn't have her own life but Hiyori, Hiyori and more Hiyori.

Speaking of that, I really don't like how Hiyori basically tells everyone, well not really, about what happened her and Hirose.. zero privacy. They kissed? She's gonna tell Ritsuka. They had sex? She's gonna tell Natsuki. Zero fucking privacy.

I've skimmed over the final chapter and well, even though I do feel like going along with the journey to reach the end, I know the journey's gonna be full of conveniences. Time for a Hiyori x Kou arc? Let's make Hiyori shine as much as possible, appear to be as cute as possible, at all time, let's make sure Kou is apparent with his feelings for Hiyori, right now!

There's also barely any chemistry between the main pair, she idolized him, he.. I am not even sure why he likes a crybaby, but okay. She's cute? Do we just conveniently forget about Kisaki?

Meh, I am dropping this. Used to love this the first time I watched the anime ova and read up to chapter 8, but I didn't know Hiyori is gonna be this annoying all the way until this point, cry, cry more, and cry even more, hoping someone would take sympathy on her.. she's really lucky she's got great friends who put up with her crying. Other parts of the series are just as flat. It's a shame the series couldn't have portrayed Hirose better, he comes off as someone putting himself on a higher ground than most of the others, he's popular, he waited for Hiyori to confess to him instead of him being the one to do it first if he does indeed like her, well technically he asked her out but he was like "Hiyori, I am gonna be straight, do you love me?" way back.. It ticked me off slightly.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

» the more i read,the more reina feels like an absolute bitch

Rin_Sheltered - Jul 1, 2023

2 by A1E117 »»
Jul 30, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Chapter 14 Discussion

13man18 - Jun 1, 2011

5 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Jan 9, 2022 7:39 PM

» Does [spoiler] come up again in later chapters?

Tenderizer79 - Oct 17, 2021

2 by Tenderizer79 »»
Oct 25, 2021 6:11 AM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Final Chapter Discussion

Mayuka - Oct 12, 2019

3 by Sadboy74 »»
Feb 23, 2021 5:03 PM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2015

2 by Rhaine-I-Guess »»
Feb 13, 2021 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.