Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2008 7:11 AM

Apr 2007
So what if it's a cliche .. something like that had to happen.
I'm still enjoying Haruka!

Sep 10, 2008 7:27 AM

Jul 2008
Serena said:
Well the ending was a total cliché, but overall it was a nice episode :)

LOL @ Mika's picture in Yuuto's cellphone

I also happen to LOL at that pic but better yet when they hell did she put it in his cell???
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 11, 2008 12:54 AM

Mar 2008
"Anyhow, I learned a lot... Thank you, Haruka." - oh my.. I wonder if he says the same at the end of the show once they finally kiss for the first time ^____^

but poor... poor Nogizaka-chan... those are the worst feeling in the show for her so far.. but I'm sure the last. To my mind next eps are as follows:
ep10:
- she ran away leaving all her hard-worked cookies in front of Yuuto-san and Shiina..
- the latter then realizes the feelings between the two and "leave" the show
- Nogizaka's thinking of opening the door to eternity (commiting a suicide?) but Mika and maids don't let her do it
- Yuuto tries to visit Nogizaka, but noone wants him to enter the Haruka's home
- Finally he gets in touch with Mika and epxlains her everything about an accident in the school bla-bla-bla

ep11:
- Mika passes Yuuto explanations to Haruka
- meanwhile the festival comes to its end
- Yuuto and Haruka folk dancing together

ep12:
- Love confession
- Happy Ending
^^

and one more thing to note - not only a single ep but the whole show is very predictable! And this is absolutely great! I think this anime is not about uniqueness of the plot or anything like that. This show is about putting all common anime and otaku stuff in a single parody. So jsut relax and enjoy the MOE!!!
Sep 11, 2008 1:00 AM

Jul 2008
soulelle said:
"Anyhow, I learned a lot... Thank you, Haruka." - oh my.. I wonder if he says the same at the end of the show once they finally kiss for the first time ^____^

but poor... poor Nogizaka-chan... those are the worst feeling in the show for her so far.. but I'm sure the last. To my mind next eps are as follows:
ep10:
- she ran away leaving all her hard-worked cookies in front of Yuuto-san and Shiina..
- the latter then realizes the feelings between the two and "leave" the show
- Nogizaka's thinking of opening the door to eternity (commiting a suicide?) but Mika and maids don't let her do it
- Yuuto tries to visit Nogizaka, but noone wants him to enter the Haruka's home
- Finally he gets in touch with Mika and epxlains her everything about an accident in the school bla-bla-bla

ep11:
- Mika passes Yuuto explanations to Haruka
- meanwhile the festival comes to its end
- Yuuto and Haruka folk dancing together

ep12:
- Love confession
- Happy Ending
^^

and one more thing to note - not only a single ep but the whole show is very predictable! And this is absolutely great! I think this anime is not about uniqueness of the plot or anything like that. This show is about putting all common anime and otaku stuff in a single parody. So jsut relax and enjoy the MOE!!!

If you win I get you some RAMEN! No, seriously I am curious to your prediction because it has some a la "School Days" element but that would be a shocker.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 11, 2008 3:25 AM

Apr 2007
Haruka moe level was just extraordinary, again. It was nice for Yuuto to give the little present. The ending was too predictable but nonetheless enjoyable.
Sep 11, 2008 5:03 AM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:

If you win I get you some RAMEN! No, seriously I am curious to your prediction because it has some a la "School Days" element but that would be a shocker.

School DAYS?? Nooo, please nooo bloody endings ^^ but I'll remeber the RAMEN promise *^_^*
Sep 11, 2008 10:17 AM

May 2008
i wonder if haruka knew what was happening to her when they were in the dressing room
the mom rocks
cant wait till next episode
Sep 12, 2008 8:38 AM

May 2008
arachnicus said:
more HarukaxYuuto lovey dovey scene please.... LOL

You said it xD
Sep 13, 2008 12:44 AM

Feb 2008
Oh man, what a ridiculous ending. If it's just a misunderstanding, the cliche plot twist really hurts what was otherwise a decent show.

Now, if it's anything but that it could be a interesting last few episodes.

What good things could happen?

- Nogizaka realizing it's just a misunderstanding and being cool with it before acting all shocked and running away? Not bad.

- Yuuto's feelings shifting toward Shiina? Hells yes.

- Yuuto trying to channel Makoto? Even better.
Sep 13, 2008 3:59 AM

Dec 2007
There we go again with "I just slipped, and landed with my hand on her breasts" thing... cheeeeeap.
Sep 14, 2008 1:33 PM

Apr 2008
Was a predictable Ending, but I enjoyed this episode too :)

Sep 14, 2008 4:02 PM

Dec 2007
Although I wasn't surprised by the plot twist I do hope they don't fall back on the usual "misunderstanding" malarky.

Sep 14, 2008 4:52 PM

Jan 2008
i was expecting a scenario like that, but i was a little surprised about how haruka reacted towards the situation. i was under the impression that she was slow at noticing things like that (sexual or romantic situations), so i was expecting her just question, wat was going on then freak out.

Sep 14, 2008 10:08 PM

Dec 2007
As soon as Haruka arrived at school looking for Yuuto, I saw that ending coming from a mile away. lol

So yeah, really predictable.
Sep 14, 2008 10:27 PM

Nov 2007
Brace for obvious misunderstanding and reconciliation next episode :D
Sep 21, 2008 10:07 AM

Mar 2008
Quite predictable, there are always misunderstandings during school festivals. Everything will be cleared with the folk dance at the end of next episode.
Sep 29, 2008 10:49 PM

Apr 2008
Wow that episode was incredibly stupid. At least the ending was interesting.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Oct 6, 2008 1:04 PM
Mar 2008
I lol'd at the end, that was random.
Mar 30, 2009 5:33 AM

May 2007
Iriya said:
Even when she was going down the hallway I knew what was going to happen D:
Aye. Was way too predictable. I mean, now we all know what's going to happen in the next few episodes. Anyone has watched enough romance anime would do. I'm sick of this "it was a misunderstanding" thingie already.
Aug 5, 2009 11:23 PM

Aug 2009
I just hope this won't end like School Days.

P.S. Haruka's mom is awesome!
Oct 2, 2009 1:38 AM

Jul 2009
Saw it was coming..
Well now it's up to Yuuto to clear this mess..
Nov 15, 2009 10:06 PM

Nov 2008
FinestX said:
I just hope this won't end like School Days.

P.S. Haruka's mom is awesome!

I don't think anything can end like school days.
<shivers>
Jan 7, 2010 5:02 PM

Dec 2007
Kiseki said:
i dont like the ending,too , it was kinda predictable. it seems that haruka gets the situation, so it would be interesting to see how yuuto will try to explain it to haruka.
but actually i would prefer haruka and yuuto working for the school festival, and not only focus them having a date.

Agreed.
Feb 9, 2010 4:19 PM

Oct 2009
Mika adding her number on the phone was hilarious.

The ending was so predictable. I'm hoping it's just a misunderstanding...it doesn't seem to be in Yuuto's character to go cheating like that.
Jul 8, 2010 7:02 PM

Mar 2010
i saw the ending coming i mean who didnt but the best part is seeing the mother knock out the father with one slap lol she sure knows how to put him in his place

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Jan 20, 2011 5:22 PM

Mar 2010
Dilvish said:
There we go again with "I just slipped, and landed with my hand on her breasts" thing...
Oct 4, 2012 6:46 PM

Sep 2012
Predictable ending. Hopefully it's a misunderstanding though.
Feb 10, 2014 11:36 PM

Nov 2013
*sees ending* "Oh look, he tripped and fell and just happened to grab a handful of breast on the way down."
Dec 16, 2015 1:15 AM

Jul 2014
angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just saw this RAW. Oh boy....one thing is the crazy ending! I am going to skip to highlights until subs are out.

-Super block of the maids was a life saver!

-Fan service of Haruka was good for once! I think the better is the intense moment in the booth at the cosplay shop.

-Haruka's Mom SUPER PUNCH really made father KO! O_O scary women!

-More relationship development with Yuuto and Haruka

-Seems there is going to be cosplay cafe like in ToLoveRU #22 so that will interesting.

-LOL at cell pic of Mika. Obvious we know she is more ecchi than Haruka.

-I love the Aki-chan music box!

-The ending sucks of this episode...SHIINA I AM PISSED OFF AT YOU NOW! I said it before should something happen to make Haruka and Yuuto relation go bad that is what happened. I with seriousness voice out that what Yuuto did was stupid but Shiina was the one that dragged him into it most likely.

I'm pretty sure it was just a trip. But yeah gotta love the episode. Except for the end. That's what we call *getting the bad ending* in h-games.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jul 12, 2016 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
Shocking ending, I predicted it as she was running up with that cheery music.
Good episode though.
Oct 28, 2016 10:10 AM

Feb 2014
Really? Could this get any more cliche? And just when I thought we were spared from sitting through the third wheel character fucking things up like they usually do.
Apr 17, 2019 6:48 PM
Sep 2018
Most of you had it pegged, but a couple of the posters?!?

Jeez Louis, folks, we all know what happened at the end; Shiina and Yuuto tripped and fell.
Look at the menu chalk board on the floor next to them, for crying out loud! They'd never have that on the floor unless an accident had occurred.

It is such a cliched trope that I don't understand all of you jumping on "that evil scheming Shiina"...
It's not like this doesn't happen somewhere along the line in every single manga, anime, or light novel with an insecure protagonist.

And don't say you didn't see something coming, either.
That long sequence with Haruka cheerfully moving through the building toward where she'll find Yuuto... the _only_ reason for it dragging on that long was to show how happy she was right before they drop a bomb on her.

_I_ knew something was going to happen when I saw how long it was taking Haruka to get there on-screen. The precise details I made no guesses about, but there was no question that Yuuto and Shiina were going to be found in a "compromising" position.

And you call yourself otaku.

That aside, this episode wasn't anywhere near as Shiina-heavy as implied by all of those posting details about this episode in the discussion section for the _previous_ episode... which is a no-no, by the way.

Shiina had extremely little screen time.
So I have to presume they were all reacting to the scene at the end of this episode.
WeasalopesApr 17, 2019 6:54 PM
May 22, 2020 8:24 PM

Aug 2017
Nice ending with playboy Yuuto getting some hot action from Shiina

Sexy Mika pic is the best, she's the #1 girl. Good steamy scene with Haruka in the closet too, she gets some nice fanservice for a conservative type

CarbonMDMay 22, 2020 8:34 PM
Jan 25, 2022 12:43 PM

Nov 2010
They should've kissed in that cosplay store!

Ah, I've seen that awkward situation lightyears away! I'm rooting for you Haruka. Don't worry, you're still his no. 1 waifu.
Jan 20, 11:39 PM

Oct 2022
I suppose we were overdue for a dreary misunderstanding. The next episode is not going to be pleasant, I can tell.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SwordWielder - Sep 25, 2008

118 by toralbabs »»
Feb 4, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 19, 2008

64 by toralbabs »»
Jan 27, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 11, 2008

63 by toralbabs »»
Jan 25, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 28, 2008

55 by toralbabs »»
Jan 17, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Aug 21, 2008

65 by toralbabs »»
Jan 15, 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.