Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2012 5:48 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, for the first time in 36 episodes, Tenma had second thoughts about soccer... leading to the first encounter between him and Gouenji (as Ishido) - a special guest is also in this episode, by the way. In a funny notice, Shindou talked and proved to Tenma about soccer in a familiar way Tenma did talk and proved to Shindou previously

Next episode: training and re-appearances of Senguuji, Minamisawa and a character that was in "Inazuma Eleven" and now is back ;)
LAboy456Jan 18, 2012 10:52 AM
Jan 18, 2012 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
okay my opinion on this episode as an really obsessed girl over this who: " KYYYAAAA MY KOKORO CAN'T HANDLE THIS KAKOINESS !!!!" that's what i actually really said when i saw gouenji... owo"""
well i think this episode was really good because you see there another side of tenma that can't take this revolution thing anymore because of fifth sector destroying the schools that raimon won against. (btw good thing gouenji isn't doing this stuff ´ w ` )
i think it was also really good because tsurugi encounters his Idol he really admired as the seitei he once followed when he still was in fifth sector ´ w `

P.S.: yaaaysa tachimukai is coming back and so the "cool as" eh... don't know anymore Minamisawa-senpai ´ w ` kaji yuuki! kaji yuuki! kaji yuuki! ... yeah someone into this fandom really likes every episode...
Jan 18, 2012 12:35 PM

Apr 2010
lol, really needed subs for this one. Thankfully, Tenma's depression didn't last long. Funny how Yuuka's hair went from brown to pink. ;D

Looks like Tachimukai will be giving Shinsuke some pointers on goalkeeping. Wonder why Minamisawa is back though?
emeth_asherJan 18, 2012 1:31 PM
Jan 19, 2012 3:48 AM

Feb 2010
It seems Goenji is like some puppet for 5th sector and WTF happened to Yuuka?!

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jan 21, 2012 9:56 AM
Feb 2008
Merue said:
It seems Goenji is like some puppet for 5th sector and WTF happened to Yuuka?!

She changed her hair color to pink! Why did she do that?!

Was an interesting episode though I expected more ... Gouenji still didn't reveal why he is in 5th sector. And why did they made Shinsuke a regular keeper? I mean Sangoku did a fine job as a keeper, didn't he?
Jan 21, 2012 3:51 PM

Sep 2008
Caydra said:
And why did they made Shinsuke a regular keeper? I mean Sangoku did a fine job as a keeper, didn't he?

The main reason is because Sangoku is a third year and therefore, after he graduates, he won't be playing with Raimon anymore. It's also Sangoku's wish that Shinsuke becomes the regular goalkeeper for Raimon when he's gone

If "Inazuma Eleven GO!" still continues after the Holy Road tournament and if the new story starts one year after the last events, it might be apparent that Shinsuke could be the regular goalkeeper altogether - unless, of course, the story doesn't start the year after and still stays in the same time period, just like "Inazuma Eleven" ;)
LAboy456Jan 21, 2012 3:55 PM
Jan 26, 2012 5:34 AM
Feb 2008
LAboy456 said:
Caydra said:
And why did they made Shinsuke a regular keeper? I mean Sangoku did a fine job as a keeper, didn't he?

The main reason is because Sangoku is a third year and therefore, after he graduates, he won't be playing with Raimon anymore. It's also Sangoku's wish that Shinsuke becomes the regular goalkeeper for Raimon when he's gone

I know that but now he still there now - I wouldn't give up my position before I would go. Sure it is a good idea to look for a new one and train him - but just make him a regular it's way too unrealistic.
Jan 26, 2012 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
LAboy456 said:
Caydra said:

If "Inazuma Eleven GO!" still continues after the Holy Road tournament and if the new story starts one year after the last events, it might be apparent that Shinsuke could be the regular goalkeeper altogether - unless, of course, the story doesn't start the year after and still stays in the same time period, just like "Inazuma Eleven" ;)

sadly i already read some spoilers for the things that happen after the Holy Road Arc, there won't be that much changes from the players but i read that the third years will still be there so yeah shinsuke won't be regular goalkeeper i think =O but i actually really think it will take sometime for the holy road to end something like about 10 - 15 episodes at least because there are still a lot of things to appear before it ends with what i know from the games |D"""
Jan 26, 2012 8:49 AM

Apr 2010
If you're talking about the apparent spoilers someone randomly posted on tumblr those are most likely fake.
Feb 1, 2012 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
well but i talked about it with a friend in japan and she said that would have actually been in a magazin =O i don't know in which one but well it apears to be actually true from what she said =O
Feb 17, 2012 3:32 AM

May 2010
Gouenji is really ishido that is confirmed.
Apr 24, 10:06 PM

Jun 2015
It's like no other sports exist other than soccer.... Where are the parents.... Abolishing schools 🤣🤣🤣

Read Toriko!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 40 Discussion

emeth_asher - Feb 15, 2012

4 by phantom346 »»
Apr 25, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 39 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 8, 2012

8 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 38 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 1, 2012

3 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 37 Discussion

emeth_asher - Jan 25, 2012

6 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 35 Discussion

emeth_asher - Jan 11, 2012

7 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.