Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2011 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, it's ridiculous how Much Yukari changed during the course of these four chapters. She started out as a hateful and spiteful person who just tried to be her own person away from her mother and turned out to be a genuinely likable and "cute" person in the end. It was really charming how she acted during the kiss scene.

How human relations and friendship/love can change a person has always been one of my favorite themes and Mars no Kiss handled it wonderfully.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 27, 2011 4:13 PM

Jun 2007
Why doesn't Miki love Yukari baaaaaack? T___________________________T so sad..
see you, space cowperson . . .
Aug 21, 2011 7:26 PM
Jul 2009
Oceansoul said:
Why doesn't Miki love Yukari baaaaaack? T___________________________T so sad..

BAWW
Mar 8, 2012 9:34 AM

Jun 2008
Yeah, my heart is broken too now. I hate those "semi-happy" endings in yuri manga. Fuck friendship, I want my lesbians, dammit. :P
May 16, 2012 4:56 AM

Jul 2011
kuchitsu said:
Yeah, my heart is broken too now. I hate those "semi-happy" endings in yuri manga. Fuck friendship, I want my lesbians, dammit. :P

Preach at them bo! hand those lesbians over!! >:
roakiMay 16, 2012 4:59 AM
Apr 12, 2013 11:19 PM

Apr 2013
Tsk. Figures just when it was getting hot it ends. I'm guessing the douche bag gets dumped?
Apr 26, 2013 4:54 PM

Sep 2012
It can't just end like that after putting me through the most awkward kissing scene ever conceived! D:

But that was by far the most realistic take on GL I've ever read. Major points for that despite being a let-down.
Feb 14, 2016 10:11 AM

Feb 2014
This end didn't solve anything.

The author just threw us wanting to solve everything a: "It's okay, because we'll definitely be together... forever and always." With the way it ended these words aren't enough... it was a cheap way to finish a story that wasn't even showed for us. The context does not match exactly these words, and 'many' things were left unclear, coming up many possibilities for a final, that's why I can't even imagine how things will become in the future...

5/10

PS.: Their mouth are beautifully drawn. I liked it.
TechOtakuFeb 14, 2016 11:42 AM
Sep 19, 2018 11:19 PM
Dec 2015
whaaat that’s it?? i think it was well written like i could relate to yukari a lot but why did it end like that T^T points taken away for the ending and also ik it was for a story purpose but like I don’t trust adult guys who just conveniently draw highschool girls tiddies all the time
Sep 2, 2023 11:48 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Awww, I genuinely liked that ending. It was very cute and marked the full completion and change of Yukari's character. I imagine if this story continued, the next arc would cover Miki's development. I'm just going to pretend that Miki eventually falls for Yukari in the same way. Even though this was basically only 1/2 of a story, I really liked that half.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mars no Kiss Chapter 3 Discussion

KingYoshi - Sep 2, 2023

0 by KingYoshi »»
Sep 2, 2023 11:37 PM

Poll: » Mars no Kiss Chapter 2 Discussion

Zalost - Sep 26, 2010

1 by KingYoshi »»
Sep 2, 2023 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mars no Kiss Chapter 1 Discussion

KingYoshi - Sep 2, 2023

0 by KingYoshi »»
Sep 2, 2023 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.