Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2008 3:05 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

OMG! I don't like how things are going! Yoh is being just too nice, I thought it was good but Haruna is jealous... we'll have to see how things develop.
Jun 10, 2008 4:54 PM

May 2007
kinda predictable >.<
but yoh was really cute when he kissed haruna!!!!he was so embarrassed XP
Jun 11, 2008 3:33 AM

Feb 2008
That ugly girl's got to go. I mean, seriously, instead of doing something with her hair and skin if she worries so much about being pretty, she decided to be mean and spiteful. Gross.

It was so sweet when Yoh kissed Haruna (((: He's really in love with her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2008 7:10 AM
Jul 2007
Okay, I take back what I said about that girl being cute. She's still mean and spiteful, but now I see it was because of how she felt growing up with her bro. :/ Poor kids

Poor Haruna tho! It's good that Yoh's being nice to her but he's gotta straighten things out with Haruna! That is, if he even finds out about her being upset about this :s
Jun 11, 2008 10:24 AM

May 2007
Ugh, weird girl, disappear! Yoh get away from her now! x____x'
Seriously, Yoh is being too nice to her, and that girl is getting everything just WRONG. It's so weird and annoying.

Although is was really sweet when Yoh kissed Haruna. He truly loves her, teehe.
Haruna dont worry everything will be alright~ <33

Jun 11, 2008 2:04 PM
Dec 2007
Guys one of the last pages of the NCIS scan has Haruna holding a cellphone with a message from Yoh on it. It is a preview for volume 11 (since this is the last chapter in volume 10). I'm putting spoiler tags on it, but since it is a preview I don't really know if it is a spoiler. They didn't translate it but the cell phone says:

SPOILER!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"From: Yoh"
"Subject: Let's break up"
The message says "Don't call me anymore."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
END SPOILER

Fan-gasm!

Jun 14, 2008 7:21 PM

Mar 2007
gimlipig said:
Guys one of the last pages of the NCIS scan has Haruna holding a cellphone with a message from Yoh on it. It is a preview for volume 11 (since this is the last chapter in volume 10). I'm putting spoiler tags on it, but since it is a preview I don't really know if it is a spoiler. They didn't translate it but the cell phone says:

SPOILER!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"From: Yoh"
"Subject: Let's break up"
The message says "Don't call me anymore."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
END SPOILER

Fan-gasm!

AAHHHH. FANGASM INDEED.

Don't do it Yoh~
Jun 21, 2008 12:13 AM

Oct 2007
MUST READ CHAPTER 41!!!!! Yoh can't break up with her. Maybe freaky girl sends the message to Haruna from his phone?!

Ah...... I do feel bad for weird girl, but I felt SO bad for when Haruna saw them and she saw Yoh smiling.

I can't believe she's that dude's sister. They're so different! Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
Jun 23, 2008 8:48 AM

Feb 2008
Dude...you know the mangaka would lose so much popularity if she made Yoh go out with that freaky girl. Lol. So I don't think Haruna and Yoh will break up. Yoh's love isn't that shallow.
~If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
---Niccolo Machiavelli~

Jun 28, 2008 8:53 PM

May 2008
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

I can't wait to read more....-_-*
They can't break-up! I feel that something like that wouldn't happen. As someone mentioned earlier, the mangaka would lose popularity...this whole series would go down the drain. Also, someone mentioned the possibility that the weird girl sent the text using Yoh's phone----it's HIGHLY likely and knowing Haruna's very gullible personality, she'll believe it and all chaos will break lose. However, hopefully the manga's flow will stay the same (^o^)Y...hopefully Yoh and Haruna will get past this... right right?!?!

I'm freaking out T-T I should not have read that 'spoiler'/preview.

How long of a wait till the next chapter...does anyone know?!
Jul 2, 2008 6:46 PM

May 2008
Gahh! The suspense is eating me from the inside out. The way the plot is going is kinda predictable, but you have to admit, we're all going to end up reading it like energetic puppies as soon as the last chapter comes out. I'm pretty sure Kawahara-sama won't break up the pair, but the thought of it is heartbreaking. ><
Anyways, the freaky glasses chickie needs to back off from Yoh. =O Stay away from her Yoh, stay away! Freaky glasses chick is bad, very bad!
Jul 3, 2008 1:28 AM

May 2008
AAAUUUMMPPHH!!! I'm so pitiful! I always have doubts for couples in mangas. I always think when the guy character or girl character meets a new character who likes them, the couple will break up because one of them cheated. AUGH! I HATE NEW CHARACTERS. I'm so sad! I want to trust Yoh but how can I? He smiled at another girl! That may not seem to mean a lot in most cases, but in Yoh's case it could mean big troble! I hope Yoh and Haruna have true true love thus Yoh will not falter and fall in love with another girl and cheat on sweet sweet Haruna!! CROSSING MY FINGERS!!!
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Jul 3, 2008 1:43 AM

May 2008
I must believe for the better. >':

And honestly, people should stop insulting the girl because of her appearance. If you truly read this manga, Haruna should have taught you the valuable listen of not to judge people by their outward appearance because it is the good intentions and the inner beauty that should count. Cause to be quite blunt, Haruna is the attractive girl in the world. It is mainly her ridiculously adorable personality that makes readers attached to her. Plus, she gets more attractive along the way (personal opinion >.<). Haruna's new evil love rival is not evil because she's 'homely'. She's evil because she wants to snatch away Haruna's true happiness!! But of course, she's someone to be pitied too. Just at this moment, i'm very anxious about what's going to happen to Haruna and Yoh, not to mention combined with my love for Haruna, i'm very pissed off at this evil girl right now. Arugh.

Oh oh, but I also understand many people are calling her ugly because they're also very angry right now so i'm not nagging at those people, i' m simply saying that if you shouldn't dislike the girl ONLY because she's ugly.
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Jul 4, 2008 5:23 PM

May 2008
Heh, now that I've cooled my head a little I guess I'm a little less ticked. It's kind of weird having 3 consecutive posts, but what can I do? Where else am I supposed to spill my thoughts of Chapter 4, Koukou Debut?

Who were we kidding? Of course it's completely possible for Yoh to smile at another person, regardless of there gender or appearance. Yoh's non expressive face couldn't last forever. It just so happens Haruna was the only and first person to see Yoh's true teenage smile. Just cause he's smiling at another person, none the less another girl, doesn't mean he's falling in love with that person. Just means that thanks to Haruna, Yoh's opening up a bit and willing to smile like a normal person. It was very sweet that Yoh only smiled for Haruna but we all should know, as devoted readers, that it wouldn't last long. At least they'll still have their special bond as lovers.
Don't be fooled poor readers! Yoh and Haruna still love each other despite the fact of Yoh's two timing smile. Yoh's smile is indeed a special sign, but if you truly believe in Yoh and Haruna's love for each other, then you should know that Yoh's heart is only for Haruna.

This may all just be bull, but even if it is, its allowing me to have a peaceful rest instead of clenching my teeth all night long afraid of what may happen to Yoh and Haruna's relationship in the next manga. >:

Mar 15, 2009 2:27 AM

Apr 2008
(^ Lol! Although I do agree with your last post Jasonbear ^^ )

Ok I wasn't excepting Jouho to know the scary girl, let alone be his sister!! o_O *world crashes down*

Well she's being helpful... kinda.. :S Although her reaction when she started reading that manga and '.. telleth me.' were pretty funny ^^

But interesting part was the backstory, with her original comments at Yoh being linked Jouho and how it was for her growing up.

Haruna's face when talking about disappearing and the kisu moment were very cute :>
Apr 7, 2009 7:26 AM

Jun 2008
awwww! that was just so sweet.. yoh kissing haruna. :p and johou is just too cute!!! even the baby version was too cute.. though her sister definitely has a problem! i wish she'd just lay off yoh!!!! mygosh! wat is her problem!?!?!?!? and yoh is just too kind.. well thats just the way he is i guess.. but poor haruna at that last scene...
Oct 6, 2009 9:08 PM

Jul 2009
NoyaChan said:
Ugh, weird girl, disappear! Yoh get away from her now! x____x'
Seriously, Yoh is being too nice to her, and that girl is getting everything just WRONG. It's so weird and annoying.
This, Yoh really dropped his defense now

She is not ugly, she is pretty if she just changed her appearance..

I hope Haruna didn't make things worse
Dec 28, 2009 8:18 PM

Jun 2009
A STALKER! she was weird, i knew it! and yes, quiet kid gets cuter by the second! ^.^ even though my heart will always belong to yoh ^w^ btw... "why is he laughing?"... i really want to know too! she's bad news that girl! well, haruna should know better that yoh loves her too much to do anything wrong...
Jan 11, 2010 2:54 PM

Oct 2009
I don't think she's a bad girl, but she's so weird :D.
Aug 26, 2010 1:58 AM

Dec 2009
I really hate the glasses girl now.
Nov 21, 2010 11:27 PM

May 2008
Jouhou is getting cuter @__@ OHMAGAH I'm falling for you but I'm inlove with Yoh too especially when he kissed her near the stairway. <3 Sooo cute xD

I knew this is going to happen and poor Haruna seeing Yoh smiling at that girl and about that text message about the "breaking up" I hope that doesn't happen 0___0 And I seriously can't believe that guys is her brother ... I was shocked :P

Got to read the next chapter and I bet there will be some moments with Joujou X Haruna as she needs comfort which will result both of them to have complication in their relationship.

Love is filled with mystery
Dec 2, 2011 9:51 PM

Mar 2011
Omg, does that freaky ugly girl have multiple personality disorder or something? she freaks me out..XD

and for the 'spoiler' message above, I would think the freaky girl wouldv'e done it, she already took some of his stuff already, wouldnt be surprised if that stalker went through his bag/phone as well...
Sep 2, 2012 3:01 PM

Nov 2011
She's definitely jealous especially with Yoh smiling there at the end. I doubt it will be anything serious although girls like that glasses chick will be an obstacle in their relationship. The depth of the obstacle? Not so sure right now.
May 31, 2014 9:36 PM

Oct 2011
I don't hate her. she's just weird, and is something new for her to be treated kindly, so... yeah xD
I can't believe she and Akito (I think) are siblings! wow!
But I really loved the kiss scene! Just adorable!
It made me say "awwwwn" out loud xD
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/173/10-040.0/compressed/145.jpg
Feb 29, 2016 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
oh wow a lot going on this chapter haha. tbh of all people for haruna to be jealous of, someone as strange as the glasses girl is too funny for me to take the ending seriously... like all he did was smile/laugh with her (because of how weird she is)

the kISS SCENE THO!!!! was so out of character for the kind of relationship they have...... pls do more of it

More topics from this board

» Volume 14 & 15?

YoiAkuma55 - Aug 28, 2022

2 by DazaiKun72 »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

postergirl - Jul 14, 2008

51 by WinterknightX »»
Jul 11, 2021 2:00 AM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 47 Discussion

Talu - Oct 15, 2008

22 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 8:02 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 46 Discussion

Talu - Oct 13, 2008

20 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 45 Discussion

IncognitoOtaku - Sep 16, 2008

36 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.