Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
2 hours ago

Nov 2011
Anna's cheeky personality is still present in the season finale. Love to see it.

Even though this season had tons of drama, this episode had more of the old fashioned fun. Anna and Nukumizu had the most on screen time and that almost looked like a date. Out of all the character pairs, I do enjoy watching them the most and they are the most prominent. Glad to see the Lemon and Chika showing up too.

It was a decent show imo, at least for the rom-com genre.
2 hours ago

Dec 2021
Truth be told, I've been scared for this episode the minute it was announced. Making the last episode an "anime original", usually means that the studio in question doesn't have any plans to continue this in the near future, thus make an anime original ending... Should sound easy on paper, no? That's where your wrong. I want to be proven wrong though, so let's see.

A four way date between all our MCs sounds good on paper, and was a such a fun watch lmao. Seeing Yanami in a go cart made me laugh for some odd reason. Detective Kayju also being there was nice. Poor soul thinks he in a harem probably... lol. Her friend was fun to watch, with her editing a photo of her and adding it to a lily pad.. should not have made laugh as much as I did.

Was nice to catch up on all the couples as well. Poor Yanami got the worst of it, having to see them in person LICKING THAT LOLIPOP THING VERY, VERY, VERY SEXUALLY LMAOOOO. Poor girl was having nightmares the rest of the date lmaoooo. Have to say though, MVPs of the episode had to have been Sayo and Kayju. Both of them just stalking the gang was too funny. Por Kayju though. Should've charged the phone more before heading out lols.

And the BEST MOMENT OF THE EPISODE, YANAMI PAYING BACK OVER 10K OF YEN DEBT TO MA BOY. BOUT FUCKING TIME. Such a sweet ending scene, with all three of them just teasing poor Nuku. All three of these knucklehead are in it together. Together as Makeine's/Losing Heroine's.

I don't even know what to say... These past twelve weeks have just been something special. We've seen too many winning heroines in romcom's, so it was about damn time the losing ones got their time to shine. And oh boy, did they FUCKING SHINE.

Thank you A-1. Thank you everyone who contributed to the making of this absolute PEAK.

Not counting Frieren cour 2, this is EASILY MY AOTY. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

2 hours ago

May 2020
HE AIN’T THE GUY TO ASK SUCH THINGS!!!!
Though it really is something when girls… rejected girls at that, talk about how a perfect and romantic date should be and ask someone who literally has an experience in negative, and isn’t even an adult lol. I think these guys needed it though, this breather, after all the drama and whatnot they went through. By the way, THAT couple and the school nurse really need to dial it down( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), as I mean someone is getting mentally exhausted thinking about them.. another L for Anna. She’ll win… someday, hopefully, and will be able to pay her debt as well, again hopefully.

ALSO, THAT’S THE WRONG CAMERA ANGLE, MA’AM. THEY WERE NOT KISSING.

Series really stayed true to its concepts btw, I mean we actually had too many losing heroines, and we kind of only went through their arcs. Usual teenage problems and censored sex jokes from school nurse aside, if we think about it for a second… did we actually see any romantic development between the guy and these girls? Well, no. That’s why this season only felt like the start, I mean the guy is only helping out at this point, playing THAT kinda guy who girls make best friends out of. So yeah, I’d need more of that in the coming seasons, because I mean in the end that’s the goal. Still when all is said and done, A-1 did great. Enjoyable series overall. Need season 2 now!
2 hours ago

Jul 2017
MakeIne's finale episode of an anime-original ending, courtesy of its author Takibi Amamori.

The literature club, now led by Nukumizu, he tries to get things going, but goes nowhere with it. And Shikiya will always remain Shikiya trying to frame her "murder" that's not exactly murder lols. Even Konuki-sensei got into the craze offering Nukumizu tickets to a zoo, though this isn't a group date by Anna's terms. Anna was sure hoping for a date with Nukumizu alone, but that he needed to help Komari develop her social skills too, and the rest as well in their romance prospects, as part of the Literature Club's activities.

Nukumizu having a good time with the losing heroines...but OH GOD, WHY did Sosuke and Karen had to also be at the same festival, licking the choco banana like they're having sex lols, that was such a turn-off, especially to Anna. Despite that, with Kayu and her friend Asami stalking the former's brother, only to have it go outside of bounds (because both he and Anna are in a ferris wheel), damn were they ever baiting us of a potential romance between the two that still has Konuki secretly spying on them. All that aside, Anna is back to owing Nukumizu, as both Lemon and Komari interrogate the two of their secret meeting around the ferris wheel.

Anime of the Season material, there's no disputing of MakeIne being best rom-com of the season as well.
Masterpiece show from start to finish, it's flawless.
2 hours ago

Feb 2019
Fair enough they nailed the anime original ending. Had my concerns initially but when I thought about it, it made no sense to start the next volume and then just end after one episode so an anime original episode to wrap things up this season was perfect and they chose the perfect story to tell in it. Anna paying back the 10k was so good
2 hours ago
Apr 2023
This episode has all the things that I like seeing about makeine. We got to see all the characters in their peak personalities that we all like them for.
2 hours ago
Jun 2024
Bye bye most overrated anime of this season
2 hours ago
Aug 2020
Licking scene I never seen since a long time ago.
2 hours ago
Sep 2024
KANLen09 said:
Anime of the Season material, there's no disputing of MakeIne being best rom-com of the season as well.
Romcom? Where's the romance part again? It's definitely a good anime but this wasn't any kind of romance at all for the mc atleast.
2 hours ago

Sep 2019
TheHaterTrue said:
Its somewhat overrated like some people are worshipping as the best thing ever but it's definitely not as badnas you are implying as it was a breath of fresh air compared to generic animes of the genre.
2 hours ago
Aug 2020
Reply to TheHaterTrue
@TheHaterTrue Is it because it surpasses SNAFU season 1?
2 hours ago

Jan 2021
Reply to Mavuika
KANLen09 said:
Romcom? Where's the romance part again? It's definitely a good anime but this wasn't any kind of romance at all for the mc atleast.
@Mavuika The romance part is everywhere, the entire show is build on romance.
2 hours ago
Aug 2024
Reply to Mavuika
KANLen09 said:
@Mavuika makeine is a romcom wait for the second season and you will see lmao
1 hour ago

Apr 2016
I have not read the light novel so i can't comment on what's to come in the future, but i must say as from what we got till now, i think they have wrapped things really nicely already last week with all the girls, so this anime original episode felt like a nice bonus i guess.

But other than that the overall series was very good, this is the type of rom-com stuff that i can enjoy and recommend. The character work with the "loser" heroines and especially with Nukumizu-kun the main guy was stellar, yes if anything this show did better than all the other ones, it was the characters.
52 minutes ago
Sep 2024
teymarofc said:
@Mavuika makeine is a romcom wait for the second season and you will see lmao
Look this can become a murder mystery for all I care next season lol. I've only watched this season and giving my opinion based on it.

Ionliosite2 said:
@Mavuika The romance part is everywhere, the entire show is build on romance.
Please carefully read before quoting. I specifically mentioned this not having romance for the mc.
51 minutes ago

Apr 2014
yea, I also wanted to know. lmao.....

Locations:
Nonhoi Park
Toyohashi Museum of Natural History

ngl, these karaage looks pretty good. Bookmarked!
https://suzuhiro.gr.jp/
何それ?意味分かんない
49 minutes ago

Feb 2020
Awesome finale, 9/10, my AOTS.
Love every characters in this show, A1 please give me season 2!!!
46 minutes ago
Jun 2023
I need S2 right now
45 minutes ago

Aug 2017
Goodbye to what was the best show of the season, will probably read the novels, Anna might be my favorite girl, but I found them all likeable, it's easy to root for them and Nuk-kun is just a good mc.
36 minutes ago

Jul 2024
"Hyacinth ... bulbs."
I never thought that phrase would be frightening and goddamn sexy at the same time, Yumeko.

"Th-Those horse all have creepy eyes, And they're skewered"
Yes, yes they are dear Chika.

Poor Konami. And typical Sayo, at least Chihaya foresaw the trap.

Kaju is starting to worry me with ever more evident brother obsession.

Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
32 minutes ago

Feb 2019
This was such a breath of fresh air kind of romance anime. My favorite this season. Also even tho she doesn't have much screentime overall, Tiara best grilllllllll!!!
31 minutes ago

Nov 2016
Good looking series that had it's moments, that's about it for me.

6/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

27 minutes ago

Sep 2011
This was a very fun ride, the right level of self awareness for the more annoying tropes of romcoms but also of sincerity for the genre, this episode in particular felt like a good encapsulation of that on top of all the ship teasy stuff with Anna and Nukumzu which hands down were the highlight of the show, they had such consistently great interaction and they really strike a great balance of making it a bit ambiguous at times whether the show is even heading in a romantic direction with them, it obviously is but the fact there even is any ambiguity at all about whether the main girl constantly in every story might not go that direction is a tall order.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

27 minutes ago

May 2023
its just so PEAKKKK
21 minutes ago

Jul 2021
"Those horses all have creepy eyes. And they're skewered." A very good point, Komari.

"She even gets rejected in her daydreams." It was great to see Anna back in the spotlight, too.

Fun episode to wrap up the season, sponsored by Nonhoi Park (maybe). Hope to see more of these characters in the future.
19 minutes ago

Mar 2021
This was a fantastic finale this show has just been the highlight of the season for me. I really hope we get a second season as i just want to see more of Anna and the girls.
13 minutes ago
Oct 2022
Great anime from the beginning to the end, Masterclass adaptation done by A1.

Seeing my boi Nukumizu getting his debt finally paid is really nice.
Poor Anna can't catch any breaks my girl has to witness some paasionate ice cream/popsicle licking at first hand :(
Hoping for a quick S02 announcement. I'll be heading straight to the LN now.
11 minutes ago

Mar 2018
my favorite show of the season; it captured the essence of romcoms which I think hasn't been too prevalent in recent memory. loved all the characters, music, animation, and the whole nine yards.

will probably start the LN now while waiting for an S2.
5 minutes ago

Oct 2017
What better way to end the season than a Anna focused theme park date episode with her fake boyfriend and the others tagging along. The background she kept caming up with were hilarious. I just knew Kaju would tail him and wait lol she has access to his smartphone and kept taking secret photos. Even on her fake date she ran into Sousuke and 8K who were doing very wholesome stuff. But it was actually Sayo chan sensei setting them up for the amusement. Chihaya's sharp instinct atleast prevented them from joining in. Found it hilarious how even in her daydream Anna got homewrecked. Makes me think if Nukumizu ends up dating her then Lemon or Komari might homewreck her which would be hilarious. Also idk why but I've come to really like the way Komari says shine/die.

Was a nice way to wrap up the season with an anime original episode. Enjoyed watching this as it was quite unique and had some of the most fun character interactions in recent times. Had my doubts at first but came to like it and a pretty solid anime overall. Hoping for a new season soon but I get the feeling we'll get a movie instead following recent trend.
3 minutes ago

Oct 2016
the fact that i enjoyed the show so much despite every female being a testicular torsion levels of annoying surprises me

production was off the charts and every single VA is just magnificent, i will be waiting for S2

also, this was supposed to the original episode right? is it just slightly different from the LN at this point or just completely new?

EDIT: correction, not every female is a pain, Kaju and Lemon's grandma are great, the rest could dissapear for all i care
1 minute ago
Jul 2024
Reply to Stark700
Anna's cheeky personality is still present in the season finale. Love to see it.

Even though this season had tons of drama, this episode had more of the old fashioned fun. Anna and Nukumizu had the most on screen time and that almost looked like a date. Out of all the character pairs, I do enjoy watching them the most and they are the most prominent. Glad to see the Lemon and Chika showing up too.

It was a decent show imo, at least for the rom-com genre.
@Stark700 That also looked like a kiss when the Nurse was spying on them on the Ferris Wheel. LOL

More topics from this board

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7

131 by adbeaver »»
32 minutes ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31

115 by adbeaver »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

103 by Shikkakku »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

192 by jarvis_kjellberg »»
10 hours ago

» Komari Chika

flymango - Sep 22

20 by -saam- »»
Yesterday, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.