Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
5 hours ago

Jan 2009
Reply to LoveYourSmile
Noboru said:
fewer flies

If you have a patch of grass and a bit of adventurous spirit, you can overcome it. Cuz why not? Eating outdoor is the next level, many people heavily underestimate it.

Step 1: Use electric insect traps that zap mosquitoes and flies like goddamn shaft from q3 (unless you take some of our law about bees and wasps seriously lol).

Step 2: Build a gazebo, plant grapevine around for a decent shadow, look and feel.

Step 3: Drag out a dishwasher to the garden, add a decent rain canopy to protect it.

Step 5: Show it to your wifu, she would love it, I swear.
@LoveYourSmile We have some grass, but not the type of grass to lay down and neither the type to smoke, but just plain grasses growing as decoration. There are better fitting places for eating outside

Step 1: as much as I like to have the gnats (we don't really have mosquitos here) and the flies removed, I prefer not to harm the bees, since I like bees. Plus, the poor birdies need some food as well

Step 2: too little space for that, there are mostly either small pathways around the house, the garages and flowers and other plant life in-between. Also, there are already grapevines, but it's a small path on the way to the place where we dry our laundry and just a few meters before that, it gets wider, but there are potted tomatoes and the space for the grill when we grill

Step 3: it's too much trouble for that, since even if we have some outside plugs and a roofed space where we hang up our laundry, a dishwasher also needs some pipes for the water and while there would be also the possibility to use the garden hose and the outside tap, it's way too much trouble to set it up and put the stuff back compared to taking the dishes inside in the kitchen. In the same manner, it's much more effort to set up a table outside (even if we have foldable ones with seats or can use foldable chairs) and have everything moved from the kitchen than to just eat it inside

Step 4: must be the secret step, lol

Step 5: どうかな。 Plus as mentioned, there is no space for it, unless we radically change the yard and I'd rather keep the trees and the flowers
Noboru4 hours ago
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Seeking Recommendations for Top Employment Law Firm in Los Angeles

johancarter32 - Yesterday

4 by Sad »»
3 minutes ago

» What are the best pair of headphones you've owned? ( 1 2 )

SupremeGod - Jul 30

63 by Pokitaru »»
8 minutes ago

» Do you talk while looking into your opponent's eyes?

GinIonSui - 10 hours ago

17 by Kwanthemaster »»
12 minutes ago

» What were your hobbies and interests as a child?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

22 by Nette »»
12 minutes ago

» Why doesn't Human food have 100% Vitamins

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

10 by Kwanthemaster »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.