Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 15, 2:51 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to MeanEYE
@groudonvert haha, taking things too literally. Sure thing. Totally not a ton of exposition and weird CGI. It's all action.
@MeanEYE without exposition, there's no story.
Civil Gartland was introduced in one of this exposition stuff.
Aug 18, 10:35 AM
Feb 2021
DarkDooM2 said:
This anime is trying very hard at making me develop an elf rape fetish.

bro might have some Orc blood in him
Aug 19, 8:34 AM
Jan 2021
Egads, Tooka! That was BRUTAL!
Aug 19, 1:51 PM
Oct 2020
Guts why can't you be like him?
Aug 20, 3:52 AM

May 2021
Reply to PettankoLover
can it get any more mid than this??
@PettankoLover way bellow mid. To me this is straight up trash.
Aug 20, 3:55 AM

May 2021
Reply to Narizor
There's something I didn't quite understand. Is Seras still pure? Because the emperor's words confused me. But it doesn't really matter, it's obvious that in this anime, everyone is implying that they're trying to rape Seras.

There was no CGI, and it was in the best episode so far. Could there be a pattern? I thought it would all end with Civit leaving at Touka's request, but I was surprised that he managed to let his guard down. Civit seemed like an interesting character, but unfortunately, he didn't last long, although he's not the main target of revenge.
Narizor said:
There was no CGI, and it was in the best episode so far.

Am sorry you lost your eyesight at such young age. Always a tragedy.
Aug 21, 8:00 AM
Aug 2024
Enjoying this so far, but people should really stop with their rape wishes towards Seras.
Aug 21, 12:40 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to groudonvert
@xeladir
1. He needs a bodyguard.
2. Her personality reminds him of his aunt.
@groudonvert
The author says "he needs a bodyguard" but every action Toka has done shown he doesn't need a bodyguard... I mean, Dude just beat the strongest while "his bodyguard" could not even beat one guy and was about to be...
His bodyguard didn't achieve anything.
Toka is too strong on its own.
If anything, she's here because :
Author needs a sexy elf girl for sales,
a sexy elf girl so that bad guy can try to attack her so that Toka can kill them,
she's basically a plot device so Toka can kill anyone he wants without being the "bad guy".

If anything, Toka keep her around because she's the only decent human being he has met and he needs to have someone he can trust/talk so he doesn't become crazy. Talking with a slime can only get you three days of sanity... so not that much.

PS : I would have love to have an actual knight protecting a spellcaster, which could be easily implemented if for instance Toka needed to use more complex enchanting to paralyze strong opponent.
Right now, he's "two word man" (instead of one punch man).
Paralyze, poison.
Paralyze, POISON.
Paralyze~, poison~,
Paralyze, poison... :)
Paralyze, poison... :(
well, luckily, he got some new skill, even though they don't seem better.
Rukodaime91Aug 21, 12:44 PM
Aug 21, 10:32 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Rukodaime91
@groudonvert
The author says "he needs a bodyguard" but every action Toka has done shown he doesn't need a bodyguard... I mean, Dude just beat the strongest while "his bodyguard" could not even beat one guy and was about to be...
His bodyguard didn't achieve anything.
Toka is too strong on its own.
If anything, she's here because :
Author needs a sexy elf girl for sales,
a sexy elf girl so that bad guy can try to attack her so that Toka can kill them,
she's basically a plot device so Toka can kill anyone he wants without being the "bad guy".

If anything, Toka keep her around because she's the only decent human being he has met and he needs to have someone he can trust/talk so he doesn't become crazy. Talking with a slime can only get you three days of sanity... so not that much.

PS : I would have love to have an actual knight protecting a spellcaster, which could be easily implemented if for instance Toka needed to use more complex enchanting to paralyze strong opponent.
Right now, he's "two word man" (instead of one punch man).
Paralyze, poison.
Paralyze, POISON.
Paralyze~, poison~,
Paralyze, poison... :)
Paralyze, poison... :(
well, luckily, he got some new skill, even though they don't seem better.
@Rukodaime91
He needs a bodyguard to act as a bait so he doesn't need to act like a fool in front of enemies. That's what happened in their first dungeon diving, the Skeleton King was too focused on Seras.

Paralyze has 4 syllables (in Japanese at least) that he has to say start to finish clear and sound with a clear intention. Touka is completely open to counter-attacks during that time (and we saw that a few times already).
Aug 22, 12:20 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to groudonvert
@Rukodaime91
He needs a bodyguard to act as a bait so he doesn't need to act like a fool in front of enemies. That's what happened in their first dungeon diving, the Skeleton King was too focused on Seras.

Paralyze has 4 syllables (in Japanese at least) that he has to say start to finish clear and sound with a clear intention. Touka is completely open to counter-attacks during that time (and we saw that a few times already).
@groudonvert
All of the spell of Toka has been said in English. Paralyze is not "Japanese". Poison is not Japanese. Sleep is not Japanese. Berserk is not Japanese. Dark is not Japanese.
In any case, while I agree on the principle, that a bodyguard COULD be helpful, but... right now, the story clearly made the elf girl USELESS. Did she even shield Toka once ? No. You can't beat the strongest squad, 5 people + humanity strongest + back up + dragons while your "bodyguard" is on the ground doing nothing and say "he needs a bodyguard".
Which begs the question : Why is the author has created the role of the bodyguard since he doesn't even implement it ?
I mean, he could have made the elf girl useful, at least once, let's say :
When the dragon starts to go away with Civit, Toka starts to say paralyze, Civit act on the first syllable, throw his spear, elf girl manages to parry it,
or
When the Skeleton King appear, instead of doing NOTHING, it could just attack them directly (as a monster is supposed to do), and then, she saved him/shield him so he can say "paralyze".
In any other anime, you would have stong opponent and strong monster going so fast, you would not be able to say "paralyze" before they get you, but, in this anime, strong opponent don't move.
Honestly, it was not hard to make the elf girl useful.
What I'm hoping is, the more people will learn about Toka, the more they will be ready for his abilities, so, elf girl could become more important...

PS : He only got interrupted once against the soul eater (before pulling the worst acting ever to kill it, since the MC was basically speaking for 30 seconds when he only needed to get one word out... doesn't make sense).
Aug 22, 2:49 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Rukodaime91
@groudonvert
All of the spell of Toka has been said in English. Paralyze is not "Japanese". Poison is not Japanese. Sleep is not Japanese. Berserk is not Japanese. Dark is not Japanese.
In any case, while I agree on the principle, that a bodyguard COULD be helpful, but... right now, the story clearly made the elf girl USELESS. Did she even shield Toka once ? No. You can't beat the strongest squad, 5 people + humanity strongest + back up + dragons while your "bodyguard" is on the ground doing nothing and say "he needs a bodyguard".
Which begs the question : Why is the author has created the role of the bodyguard since he doesn't even implement it ?
I mean, he could have made the elf girl useful, at least once, let's say :
When the dragon starts to go away with Civit, Toka starts to say paralyze, Civit act on the first syllable, throw his spear, elf girl manages to parry it,
or
When the Skeleton King appear, instead of doing NOTHING, it could just attack them directly (as a monster is supposed to do), and then, she saved him/shield him so he can say "paralyze".
In any other anime, you would have stong opponent and strong monster going so fast, you would not be able to say "paralyze" before they get you, but, in this anime, strong opponent don't move.
Honestly, it was not hard to make the elf girl useful.
What I'm hoping is, the more people will learn about Toka, the more they will be ready for his abilities, so, elf girl could become more important...

PS : He only got interrupted once against the soul eater (before pulling the worst acting ever to kill it, since the MC was basically speaking for 30 seconds when he only needed to get one word out... doesn't make sense).
@Rukodaime91
Thank you, I know when a word is clearly not Japanese, I'm not dumb lol.

The way they pronounce "Paralyze" in Japanese makes the word have 4 Syllables instead of 3 in other languages, like French or English. Sleep is an other example of this (2 syllables in Japanese).

Touka was able to easily take down the Skeleton King because of Seras (and no he wasn't doing nothing, Touka paralyzed him the instant he was about to launch his Hyper Beam attack). That's an example of her utility. An other is that he can sleep without worrying about being attacked (Piggymaru was a good watcher, but was not able to defend Touka).
Seras was completely out of her league against Gartland and he was more interested in Touka than her, so she was in no position to help in any way.
Touka mainly fights with cheaps and tricks, Seras helps him in that aspect as well, but she's not his only way to trick his enemies.

Touka understood the Soul Eater loved playing with its preys. He just used that against him, same with Gartland (who had the time to see his attack coming and barely react to it mid-word).
Aug 22, 10:53 AM
Aug 2024
Reply to groudonvert
@Rukodaime91
Thank you, I know when a word is clearly not Japanese, I'm not dumb lol.

The way they pronounce "Paralyze" in Japanese makes the word have 4 Syllables instead of 3 in other languages, like French or English. Sleep is an other example of this (2 syllables in Japanese).

Touka was able to easily take down the Skeleton King because of Seras (and no he wasn't doing nothing, Touka paralyzed him the instant he was about to launch his Hyper Beam attack). That's an example of her utility. An other is that he can sleep without worrying about being attacked (Piggymaru was a good watcher, but was not able to defend Touka).
Seras was completely out of her league against Gartland and he was more interested in Touka than her, so she was in no position to help in any way.
Touka mainly fights with cheaps and tricks, Seras helps him in that aspect as well, but she's not his only way to trick his enemies.

Touka understood the Soul Eater loved playing with its preys. He just used that against him, same with Gartland (who had the time to see his attack coming and barely react to it mid-word).
groudonvert said:
Sleep is an other example of this (2 syllables in Japanese).

wouldn't su-ri-pu be three syllables? :D
Aug 22, 11:42 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to hikikodokumori
groudonvert said:
Sleep is an other example of this (2 syllables in Japanese).

wouldn't su-ri-pu be three syllables? :D
@hikikodokumori
Or 3, I don't know XD
I just know that Dark is his fastest spell because there's only one Syllable (according to himself).
Aug 24, 3:19 PM

Nov 2009
Well, even tho they're all stupid, but you can't really blame them for lusting after Seras...

She's build to make you go wild. Who wouldn't be enticed by that elf body?

Tho to kill instead of making her stay with you is one giant idiocy...

(I guess they're trying avoid "elf sex slaves" in this anime)

RIP...

[size]NO HONOR[/size]

poor Civit... dude was actually honorable and could have become a good ally later, but I guess this is a "kill all" revenge plot anime.

Well, at least we know Seras won't get raped, maybe... MC is becoming darker and darker, so you never know if he might flip his switch. (like some other Isekai MCs)

Tho I guess we can at least rape the shitty Goddess, should be easy with MC's abilities once he get pass her "barrier" (more than one)

Also, we got more feet licking... a lot of anime are getting feet licks huh? (even tho it's apparently banned on some social media and forums... LOL)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 25, 12:17 PM
Jul 2024
it was the best !!!
Aug 27, 1:10 PM
Jan 2018
this is the worst anime i've ever seen
3 hours ago

Jun 2024
The Piggymaru upgrade was pretty badass.
I love how Touka tricked Civit and ten killed him and everyone else.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

62 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 1

78 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25

81 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

51 by Komlan_6 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18

93 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Yesterday, 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.