Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 6, 9:23 AM
Aug 2017
What a nice qoute to end an episode!
Aug 8, 12:51 PM

Mar 2020
no longer heroic will be the bst anime of this season
Aug 8, 3:06 PM

Aug 2019
The dude got sent back to the real world for being a piece of trash. That was satisfying to see.
Aug 8, 8:10 PM

Dec 2022
So it looks like the summoned heroes skills are based off traumatic experiences from the other world. I wonder if that will be an important fact when he runs into other Other-Worlders on his journey.
Aug 10, 10:38 AM

Oct 2022
Well that was refreshing! So many isekai stories are just a way to run away from this world's problems. Great to see one that gives someone a chance to turn things around in their original life.
Aug 10, 8:53 PM
Jun 2021
Well, there's not much to say about this episode, the villain is interesting.
Aug 10, 8:55 PM

Aug 2014
Masterpiece episode!
Way better than previous two.
Everything was well done and explained fast and good. Sensei was lucky, but a badass at this!
I guess what else could be added that most monsters were out in town or already lost in battle vs demon king so sensei had it easier. But I would really like to see that fight also...

I was thinking maybe Sacchan is Walderia but probably not
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 14, 12:26 AM

Oct 2017
Couldn't care less about most of the episode but with that title drop at the end with sensei's ability reveal and the information from the last episode it finally makes sense what sensei's role in this world is and his powers. To sum it up now that the demon lord has been defeated sensei was summoned here to send back the heroes to their own world as they will become the problem for this world if not already has become the problem. Nice reveal.
Aug 15, 8:15 AM

Mar 2015
I thought his power would be actualizing something into reality from what he writes. Turns out it is to send back the other worlders. Maybe there's more to this power, who knows.

That rapper guy is useless as fuck lol. He could've had a nice chill life
Aug 20, 10:14 AM
Nov 2018
Reply to ApocalypSnow
Ok that was a brilliant twist on the isekai genre and what this anime will be about, this anime def deserves a 4-episode rule. Bonus points for that post-credits scene. :,)
@ApocalypSnow This, I feel like the tone and the first 3 ep will definately impact the overall view of this show, but regardless, its turning out to be very appealing. Finally a unique twist to a generic genre.
Aug 20, 6:23 PM

May 2015
We got a title drop! I can't believe it was the title of Sensei's newest unpublished work too. Suzuki went on a bit of a power trip there. That isekai truck needs some kinks worked out of its hero selection.
Aug 21, 5:02 PM
Jul 2021
Its refreshing to see a new sort of twist on the genre and I'm looking forward to see were it goes.
Aug 22, 6:38 PM

Jul 2022
phantomfandom said:
It's the anime that would fail 3-episode rule but pass 4-episode rule.

For real.

I'm glad I stuck with this since Episode 4 was far and away the best one yet.
Aug 23, 10:51 PM

Mar 2014
His role being to send back the Other Worlders is a really cool twist. Pretty on-the-nose that they're using a famous author to put an end to these isekai protags, one imperfect story at a time
Aug 24, 12:32 AM
Jan 2022
finally sensei's power is revealed and no it's not luck or poison actually it's getting them back to there original world though his novel really loved this ep...
Aug 29, 6:13 AM
Aug 2018
Usually in Isekai, the summoning of hero(es) is done by ten magician, once every 100 years (or so), then, they are given training and meeting with important person and stuff.
In this Isekai, four temple keep randomly summoning people which are hit by truck-kun and the criteria is their life is miserable. Then, they are throw out without supervision in a world which hates other-worlder.

We can blame the other worlder but if, someone, summon people, give them power (supposedly with a direct correlation with the fact they were miserable), then, throw them out... no wonder they can become villains.
Maybe, just maybe, they will need to adjust how they summon people and give them supervision.

Also, Suzuki didn't become strong-willed. He is just a guy who got power. When you feel invincible, it's not a question of courage or stuff. As long as you think you can't get hurt, you don't care. When Superman save someone from a robbery, he's not brave, since he can't get hurt.
The moment he realized he could get hurt, he went back to being weak.

Finally, Sensei power doesn't seem "overpowered". If he needs to write the story, since story have ending, he basically needs to defeat them before sending back to their world.
Let's see how it goes.
Aug 31, 12:04 AM
Jun 2024
twas pak fictionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Aug 31, 10:36 PM

Jun 2024
That huge armor helped Sensei in the end.
A good ending for Suzuki in the end.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 15, 4:52 PM

Sep 2007
Wow....
I stopped watching this series for a while because I wasn't in the mood for something similar to Zetsubou Sensei but that gift reveal gives purpose to this series again. I definitely am more interested in watching more now.
Never thought the title was referring to his gift and not his well..."search for death" thing he has going.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 17, 9:59 PM

Apr 2015
Lmao this is pretty good for a parody
Save Soil for climate change
Sep 23, 12:05 PM

May 2020
So how is it like? During the time this Suzuki was in another world making pets out of people, did the time flow in the original world stopped or was it normal? I mean I know he was bullied and all but disappearing all of a sudden and then appearing out of nowhere should've made at least a few people worry. Don't think they will bother explaining this but still.

Nice title drop btw, and nice skill sensei has there. One of the better episodes.
Sep 23, 12:35 PM
May 2023
Good episode, I just realized that the teacher has an incredible resistance to poison or perhaps to so many sedatives he takes... he doesn't feel anything hahaha
Interesting Power Up... now literally the power of the script is in his hands, I wonder if he can only teleport outsiders or anyone? Can it do more things than teleport someone? I guess I'll find out as the series progresses.

PS: I like the detail that the teacher always highlights that the decisions are personal
Sep 24, 6:13 PM

Jun 2022
do these anti peeps really think that by knowing their back story , we supposed to pity them after the shit they have been doing . there's only one way to deal with them and i.e to

well , now that's out of the way . time to drop this , sayonara isekai! pick a better mc next time [ that cat ear might have been a nice choice ]
6 hours ago
Jul 2019
finally no longer isekaid
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23

68 by romzanalimohon »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16

73 by romzanalimohon »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 22

192 by romzanalimohon »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17

64 by Maulek33 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27

108 by hadecolliday98 »»
Yesterday, 9:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.