Forum Settings
Forums
New
6 hours ago

Jan 2008
Or have you given up on them? I realized one of my dreams of owning cool motorcycles and riding a bunch and evading police. But other dreams like living in Japan and marrying a Japanese girl I have given up on. Also gave up on having a threesome.
6 hours ago

Nov 2021
yeah kinda although my priorities in life have changed with time and so are my dreams.

6 hours ago

Feb 2024
ZakuF_ said:
marrying a Japanese girl

Have you seen em? Those ladies only shine after their 30s.

ZakuF_ said:
Also gave up on having a threesome.

You can still try your luck on grindr.

I gave up on my dream of becoming F1 racer lol. Also, gave up on owning a speedy yacht and participating regattas. There are still lots of dreams to give up on here, like space travels or owning a bitchy cyborg lady.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
5 hours ago

Sep 2016
I shifted the pursuit of my dreams from reality to imagination, they are much easier to accomplish now.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
3 hours ago

Feb 2020
Gave up my dream of being a Paleontologist years ago when family life went to shit.
Not sure if it was something I think I could have truly done though, as my country sucked for that at the time, but it was what I was best at and loved.

Not given up my dream of visiting as many tourism railways of the UK/British isles and elsewhere.
Going on vacation to the Isle of Man to purposely ride some pretty soon.
3 hours ago

Feb 2020
I don't have any big dreams/plans at the moment. I just want to live a simple life and that's it.
3 hours ago

May 2024
I've given up on them. I had so many things I wanted to achieve a few years ago, now I wanna finish college, get a good job, and just survive. I do have things I desire still, but it's mostly small stuff that I will definitely be able to get once I start working. Maybe even traveling to Japan will be possible at some point. I don't care much about having a family, staying single will suit me just fine.

More topics from this board

» What's your thoughts on BLM?

vasipi4946 - 11 hours ago

5 by Theo1899 »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Apr 24

33 by jameswesreviews »»
26 minutes ago

» Would an ecchi anime of your favorite non-anime interest or medium work out?

TheBlockernator - 12 hours ago

6 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago

» Being for the abolition of work is the only truly politically incorrect statement there is

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

32 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 3 )

KiraraFan - May 7

137 by GinIonSui »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.