Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 21, 12:04 PM
Jan 2023
Inspired by a question on Twitter, name two cartoons people want to crossover. Why do the same for anime and name two or three anime series you guys want to crossover?
Jun 21, 12:06 PM

Dec 2021
Gegege no Kitaro and Jigoku Sensei Nube. They'd honestly make for a perfect crossover mini-series.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Jun 21, 1:06 PM

May 2019
Queen's Blade and Bikini Warriors.
Jun 21, 1:31 PM

Oct 2013
I refuse to believe anything even remotely good came from Twitter. That aside, I feel compelled to do a horny and a non horny answer...

So, for my "normal" pick, I landed on Mob Psycho 100 and Saiki Kusuo. Both Shigeo and Saiki are guys with psychic powers who'd prefer to live more chill lives but circumstances won't let them. Saiki might be more overpowered, but I think it'd be a fun pairing.

For my horny pick, Ikkitousen,Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls and Senran Kagura. No need to explain why. You can swap that last one out with Queens Blade, I guess, but I just like the Senran Kagura girls a bit more.
Jun 21, 2:30 PM
Apr 2024
Digimon tamers and evangelion, if done right it could be insane.
Also it might be a strange request, but gundam x hello kitty sounds funny, I would be happy to see it made... Oh wait, there is a crossover
Jun 21, 4:38 PM

Aug 2023
Akira (mainly first half)
x
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Cyberpunk Edgerunners
x
Kodomo no Jikan

AD Police Files
x
OreImo

Something to that effect or combining them all.
Horrendous cyberpunk school environments and those within, these are their stories.

Good for Health, Bad for Education
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cyberpsycho
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Ecchi
Themes: School, Psychological, Delinquents, Organized Crime, Childcare, Gore
Dizzy-sanJun 21, 4:43 PM
Jun 21, 9:27 PM

Jan 2017
Bananya and Death Note. Two ridiculous anime would either cancel each other out or be the most ridiculous thing ever.
And admit it-you’d watch the hell out of it.
オタク? 私はそのことが私がかわいいと思う!
Jun 21, 9:45 PM
Oct 2019
Hibike Euphonium and haruchika.

Sakura Quest, Shirobako, Hanasaku Iroha and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope in a big P.A works crossover.

Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de with Gekisou Sentai Carranger
Jun 21, 9:51 PM

Jul 2021
this has practically already happened in the fan arts but konosuba and rezero or rezero and mushoku or mushoku and konosuba.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 21, 9:53 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
this has practically already happened in the fan arts but konosuba and rezero or rezero and mushoku or mushoku and konosuba.
@TsutanaiFuun Re:Zero and Konosuba have officially crossed over in Isekai Quartet, if you wanna count that.
Jun 21, 9:58 PM

Jul 2021
ShatteredSans said:
@TsutanaiFuun Re:Zero and Konosuba have officially crossed over in Isekai Quartet, if you wanna count that.

yeah that's there, almost forgot. I should give it a watch.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 21, 10:13 PM

May 2018
something insanely incompatible.... like gintama x magi. or kill la kill x sailor moon. just for the heck of it.
can't yuck my yum

Jun 21, 10:19 PM

Feb 2020
Bananya x Chi's Sweet Home
Gochiusa x Yuru Yuri
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon x Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita
K-On! x BanG Dream!
Ange Vierge x Assault Lily: Bouquet
Koihime†Musou x Queen's Blade

+ many more.

SerafosJun 21, 10:27 PM
Jun 21, 10:27 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Love Live! and Symphogear for the nth time
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jun 21, 10:33 PM
Oct 2019
No Game No Life and Konosuba, purely because I think Steph and Aqua have a lot in common, and I'd like to see some kind of interaction between them.
Jun 21, 10:58 PM

Aug 2016
a bit cliche, but K-ON x Legend of the galactic heroes
:v
Jun 21, 11:13 PM
Oct 2013
Girls Band Cry x Jellyfish cannot swim in the night x Bocchi the Rock x K-On! and they have their ultimate showdown.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Jun 22, 12:17 AM

Jun 2016
Gunsmith Cats and Black Lagoon
Noir, Madlax and El Cazador de la Bruja
Jun 22, 6:12 PM

Aug 2022
The "cute girls doing military things" trilogy so that War Thunder: The Anime can finally be a thing:

Jun 22, 6:16 PM

Dec 2018
Naruto (end of the series but before the time of Boruto existing) and Sailor Moon (post Stars).

Jun 22, 6:45 PM

May 2024
1. Bible Black X Redo of Healer.

2. Your lie in April X AOT
Jun 22, 6:46 PM

Mar 2019
Kaifuku x Haruhi.
Nothing more to declare..
Jun 22, 7:15 PM

Jul 2023
I think I've answered a topic similar to this once before here, but stylistically I think Cowboy Bebop and Gunsmith Cats are a close fit for each other. I can see Rally and May getting along famously with the Bebop crew. Mushoku Tensei and Frieren also seem stylistically similar and crossing the two distinctly different magic systems would be interesting, as would the collision of the two settings, particularly each one's "demon" denizens. What else comes to mind?

The Big O and Patlabor, with the former providing a Batman-esque element in the latter. Wandering Witch Elaina and Kino crossing paths on their respective journeys would also be neat, though that would be more of a cameo interaction. Iruma-kun and Rosario + Vampire intersecting would certainly be something. At the very least, the main characters would have a sense of alienation in common. Dark Gathering and Mieruko-chan would be an interesting mixture, and to maximize the ridiculous nature of the setting you could even throw Ghost Stories' English adaptation into the mix. That would be a lot of genre variety. In terms of a collision of characters, Death Note's cast crossing paths with Monster's would be interesting; Black Lagoon and Hellsing (Ultimate or tv series, take your pick) strike me as having some common ground too. Maybe Shirobako and Eizouken, where the former provides a dose of reality in the latter and the latter rekindles youthful wonder and charm in the former.

I'm sure there are other interesting combinations. Lost_Viking mentioned Cats and Lagoon--that is another coupling I could see. Only God knows for certain how many different high school anime and rom-coms could be paired together harmoniously, and He hasn't said much of late.
Jun 23, 4:14 AM

Aug 2020
Kuroko no Basket and Bleach

_________

Jun 23, 4:23 AM

Mar 2023
I want a Angel's Egg x Kemono Friends crossover.
Jun 23, 5:01 AM

Jan 2024
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai x Koe No Katachi
Both themes are quite similar and Nishimiya's bullying could very well be a Puberty Syndrome

It's okay if you forget me.

Jun 23, 5:50 AM

Aug 2016
A cooperative mission of Spy x family and Buddy daddies would be fun
Jun 23, 6:00 AM

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/anime/17549/Non_Non_Biyori
and ...

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 23, 6:34 PM
Jan 2023
A Crossover between Paranoia Agent and serial experiment lain could be fun.

More topics from this board

» If you lived in the world of your favorite series, would you be happier or not?

Shizuna - 9 hours ago

15 by ColourWheel »»
2 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

717 by jeffu »»
9 minutes ago

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 3 )

Cestlavie_ - Yesterday

117 by DigiCat »»
14 minutes ago

» What are old anime that won't be made today

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 26

33 by FZREMAKE »»
19 minutes ago

» Are open-ended ending just lazy writing?

Dragevard - Sep 26

20 by luffysenchou »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.