Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 3:30 PM

Oct 2013
Another fantastic chapter. If anyone was still not convinced about about how dangerous Asclepius was, this chapter should dispel any doubts. Not even Athena's Arrow was capable of defeating Asclepius in his form appearing in Sanctuary from the past. Only the legendary Golden Barrier formation (sorta provisional, because not the whole Sagittarius Gold Cloth was there, but still) could succeed in banishing him once more.

I wonder what will happen with Odysseus. Now, that Asclepius is finally gone, many things can happen. His body can turn into dust, without Asclepius' regenerative powers; he can survive thanks to the Ophiuchus Gold Cloth's protection and the House of Ophiuchus' healing waves; he can die in peace; he can heal Seiya... Holy moly, there are many possibilities. We will find out soon how Odysseus' story will be wrapped up.

Meanwhile, near Firenze, Tenma woke up after his fight with Wyvern Chagall and after shooting Athena's Arrow towards the House of Ophiuchus. Sagittarius Gold Cloth has left him, since the purpose of allowing Tenma to don it before was no more.

Tenma couldn't rest properly, because out of the blue, Alone appeared before him, wielding Hades' Sword. That last page looked sick, haha. It might be one of my favorite pages from the Next Dimension manga.
May 29, 3:36 PM
Jun 2020
Asclepius was exorcised. It's time for the final boss: Alone.
May 29, 8:25 PM

Jan 2011
i legit forgot Alone is supposed to be a major player here, i ve no idea what intentions he has in here, he rarelly had any screentime
so weird seeing Tenma, Sasha an Alone together again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 116 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 19

3 by Alexyahoo »»
Jun 22, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 115 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 18

2 by silversaint »»
Jun 18, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 114 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 5

4 by Adnash »»
Jun 10, 10:44 PM

» Final chapters might be released late 2023 or even 2024

curvedtree - Jul 7, 2023

10 by Adnash »»
May 22, 9:36 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 112 Discussion

Adnash - May 22

3 by Adnash »»
May 22, 9:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.