Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 27, 6:50 AM
Jun 2022
I have been enjoying the anime so far , should i read the manga , like is it good ? or should i just wait for the next seasons ??
May 27, 6:59 AM
Mar 2023
It's up to you. I watch anime and read manga when I'm interested in what happens next when I can't wait (those cliffhangers are insane)
May 27, 7:01 AM

Jul 2021
Only if you are already enjoying it. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it to people because it is the most average and generic shounen, it get's even worse later.
May 27, 7:13 AM
Dec 2022
MSD_Yeager said:
I have been enjoying the anime so far , should i read the manga , like is it good ? or should i just wait for the next seasons ??

it's shounen. typical and generic but holds its ground when developing it's plot so it's good. I read the manga so it's all up to you.
May 27, 7:15 AM

Dec 2020
Up to you. To me it was super enjoyable that after watchin' the 1st ep I started it and couldn't help but read straight for hours and catching up to the latest release. The artstyle is really good(better than anime), the anime adaptation is topnotch, they ain't skippin' any important arcs or even interactions. So, I think if you're enjoying the anime then you should be able to also enjoy the manga
May 27, 7:46 AM
Apr 2021
Definitely but it’s mostly up to you I’ve been caught up since 2021 so I’m already too deep in it🤣
May 27, 8:04 AM
Negator

Mar 2022
The art definitely makes it worth it, the story and characters are your typical shonen stuff, but the art is really good
May 27, 8:25 AM
Aug 2022
The anime is taking it to a higher level. That's the goal for anime, but they don't always surpass the manga as Kaiju is doing so far. Stick with the anime. Read something else. Plenty of great series that aren't animated or were poorly done.
May 27, 9:10 AM
Jun 2013
I'm reading at this very second, chapter 22. It's compelling aside from not doing anything unique
Abandon preconceptions and cultivate knowledge to make all things possible.
You must not forget that all knowledge is based on the creative efforts of those who came before you.
May 27, 9:59 PM
Jan 2021
If ur enjoying the show its always better to read the manga rather then wait for next seasons, these things take a long time. But if u can wait I think it’s better to first finish the first season, the anime is amazing and all, but seeing the better version first may make the other look less good then it’s actually is yk. but it’s entirely up to u how u chose to enjoy a story.
May 27, 10:30 PM

Jul 2016
If you are enjoying the anime, why not?
May 27, 11:50 PM
Sep 2021
For me, I read manga after I watch 2 episodes.

It will help you calm down with cliffhanger.
May 28, 12:46 AM
Apr 2021
MSD_Yeager said:

in manga monster 9 beat ashiro
May 28, 1:39 AM
Jul 2022
actually its better to read manga.
May 28, 4:25 AM

Apr 2021
The_Keyman-1 said:
Only if you are already enjoying it. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it to people because it is the most average and generic shounen, it get's even worse later.

It most definitely is negl, but the fights are insane
May 28, 6:01 AM
May 2020
I bought all the released manga (9 volumes as of 2 weeks ago) after watching the 4th episode cause I couldn’t wait for more and it was definitely worth it. It doesn’t slow down much at all and it introduces some cool characters and abilities for everyone. Get more explorations for characters as well, was very enjoyable.
May 28, 12:42 PM
Feb 2021
I’d stick with the anime. It’s improved on the manga.
May 29, 12:58 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to epl_fan
I’d stick with the anime. It’s improved on the manga.
epl_fan said:
It’s improved on the manga.

You smoking the GOOD STUFF.
Gotta tell me what got you turned on to say such a thing.

Newcomers reading this:

The art and execution of the manga is amazing for the fighting scenes, the first 40-45 chapters are FIRE, when I read them I never understood why the score was so low back in 2020.

When you read the manga and get HYPED from seeing those scenes, you imagine something much BETTER than what the anime delivers, you imagine something like One Punch Man S1 anime, which is what this show deserved and didn't get.

CreepHazard said:
It most definitely is negl, but the fights are insane

This is my point, the fighting scenes are insane, the anime might do better comedy thought.

MusashiKarlsefni said:
The art definitely makes it worth it, the story and characters are your typical shonen stuff, but the art is really good

And my point is that the insane art deserved a better director to truly make you feel those scenes.
May 29, 1:00 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to The_Keyman-1
The_Keyman-1 said:

The problem I had with the manga is that once I caught up, it took too long to have new chapters coming out and my hyped died a sad death.
May 30, 2:33 PM
Oct 2021
MSD_Yeager said:

It is all subjective but in my opinion yes. I have been enjoying it not liking all the breaks it seems to be taking in the middle of a climax tho. The anime has been pretty good as well pretty faithful to the manga it also is a quick read as their aren't too many chapters.
May 30, 2:37 PM

Jan 2009
as a manga reader better stick to the anime imo since the anime elevated the manga
May 31, 5:07 AM
Jan 2018
You’re better off with the anime atm, manga pacing is very slow when you get caught up.
May 31, 9:43 AM
Jun 2013
I don't care what anyone says, i don't hold many works in high regard...but, I'm now on chapter 68. It has not disappointed me, in the least.

I don't think it's done a single original thing, but that's become irrelevant at this point ...it does everything right imo
Abandon preconceptions and cultivate knowledge to make all things possible.
You must not forget that all knowledge is based on the creative efforts of those who came before you.
Jun 2, 7:07 AM
Dec 2023
MSD_Yeager said:

Definitely read the manga. I personally believe the manga is better although i haven’t watched all the anime. But defo give it a chance it’s a great new gen.

More topics from this board

» Where is the Dub?

EXCLMaker - Jun 23

18 by ANR23 »»
1 minute ago

» has the OP/ED really grown on anyone else? ( 1 2 )

JVskunkape - Jun 22

80 by GinInYourJuice »»
2 hours ago

» Why is this tagged “adult cast” when Kikoru is 16?

SwagsOnB - May 18

35 by Phantomnocomics »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Fortress_Maximus - Jun 22

176 by Yumazitos »»
5 hours ago

» no one die

esofdiamon - Jun 22

11 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.