Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2:54 AM

Nov 2023
Which anime you have seen that you think you have the lowest chances of seeing, that you did.

eg Mayoiga, I was happening to be blaze reading some other more popular anime on Wikipedia and somehow manage to click on a very specific combination of links that brought me to here blindly

Or even it could be

eg Lee's Detective Agency, Was the very first pull for the first time I used an anime randomizer that uses every Mal entry
May 27, 3:01 AM

Sep 2016
Probably a few of the Ghibli Museum exclusive Anime that got camripped.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 27, 3:08 AM

Feb 2020
Either the DinoZone OVAs, as they were only on YouTube at the time, and not all in English subs.

Or the Master Of Martial Hearts Picture Drama, as I've been trying to find that for years without luck.
Previous clicks on what supposedly it was brought up a random interview with some of the cast. It even wasn't on the actual official DVD I own of the Anime.
Eventually I found it on Archive.org of all places. Totally not worth the wait, but I finally saw it.
May 27, 3:20 AM

Oct 2019
Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles: I try to avoid isekai trash, and I would never watch one this generic looking normally. I just watched it cause Cdawg voiced the main villain, and I hated every second of it. Connor did good though, good on him for getting a role!
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 27, 3:28 AM

May 2020
There are some anime like Kimi no na wa and Poputepipikku that I never would have watched on my own but came highly recommended from my friends. I won't count those though because like I said I would (probably) never watch these on my own, or atleast they would be very low in my list.

I think the title has to go to Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite , I literally was browsing looking for another anime, and I saw the title (One day, a letter from the country of dogs came in), and purely based on that, without any research I decided to watch it. I love dogs and I had been thinking that there needed to be more dogs in anime. To my dismay this anime is just a sobstory. This is bullcrap, sad dog is not allowed! Only happy dog is allowed!!! If I had read the synopsis somewhere I never would have watched it but the circumstances were just right that I ended up seeing it anyway.
May 27, 3:34 AM

Dec 2015
There were quite a few titles which I have encountered some struggles to watch them, I don't remember all of them but recently it wasn't that easy to find Idol Bu Show Movie which I've seen couple days ago, although it wasn't the hardest title from those which I've seen.

These titles comes from the same randomizer you've mentioned, sometimes I like to use it just to find some unexpected titles which I would have never find on my own.
May 27, 5:13 AM

Aug 2021
this is a Very random one I stumbled upon when browsing livechart for the first time Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life
May 27, 5:17 AM

Apr 2024
Black★Rock Shooter (TV) because despite its exceptional quality that filters out both shounenboys and fake elitists, there are not many people who talk about it, and even in the threads devoted to underrated anime, its very rarely mentioned, and it was difficult to find an anime of this level when I did not yet know how and where to look.
Black★Rock Shooter (TV) is beyond its time arthouse fantasy/psychological drama/psychological horror/action. Should you watch it? See my review.

May 27, 5:54 AM
Sep 2013
Oniichan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Dislike harem/ecchi. Don't even remember why I watched it but I did end up enjoying it, to my great surprise.

Overlord.
My friend described it as having an absurdly broken main character. Another dislike of mine. Not as much as harem & ecchi but still.

Zero no tsukaima.
Again, have a strong dislike of harem/ecchi stuff. But this was actually the first thing I watched when I started watching anime,

May 27, 10:46 PM

Jul 2016
2.5-jigen no Ririsa

Just wasn't expecting that too happen ngl.
May 27, 10:50 PM

Dec 2021
I guess Ishuzoku Reviewers? I honestly wasn't expecting there to be much more than, well, sex. Yeah, it's a lot of sex, which doesn't do anything for me (It's why highly rated ecchi on my list is almost as rare as finding a McDonald's in Antarctica), but there was a surprising amount of stuff aside from that which was enjoyable. Also Crimvael is unbelievably cute.
Daviljoe193May 27, 10:56 PM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 29, 6:49 AM

Aug 2010
Prince of Stride: Alternative
- sports, which I usually don't gravitate to
- otoge adaptation, which suggests reverse harem, which I avoid
- low score

I only watched because a friend recommended it to me but at the end of the day it's not my cup of tea after all.
May 29, 5:43 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Honestly most anime from the 60s and before. Most of them weren’t preserved properly and became lost, even some incredibly important anime became lost like chikara to onna no yo naka (the first anime with voice acting)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there a correlation between not liking spicy food, and liking bad anime? ( 1 2 )

Nyron - Jun 22

78 by WaffleMaster89 »»
4 seconds ago

» What was your 1000th anime?

Shizuna - 2 hours ago

11 by Serafos »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Every Character You Have Masturbated To Becomes a Team That Has to Fight Goku, Will They Win?

APolygons2 - Jun 23

21 by WaffleMaster89 »»
8 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7255 by Bigmekk90 »»
22 minutes ago

» Have you ever cried in public while watching anime? ( 1 2 )

Mayahuel - Jun 23

51 by Shirayukin »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.