Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 25, 9:48 PM

Mar 2016
Tanjiro is finally released and he's back in training!

As expected from someone who has fought several uppermoon demons, he's on an entirely different dimension compared to the members still stuck at Tengen's stamina training. Whilst the others are in pain and complete exhaustion, here comes Tanjiro steamrolling through all the challenges Tengen dished out with a smile on his face :D

It's nice seeing Tengen and his 3 wives again, it's sad that he had to retire, he would've been a big asset in the upcoming war, nevertheless, the best part of the ep is when Tengen praised Tanjiro in front of the others and when the others are astonished at his impressive capabilities, yeah step aside BG characters, he's the MC, lol.
Sep 3, 6:23 AM

Apr 2021
Tengen's training is tough. Those guys seeing Tanjiro effortlessly pushing himself gave them courage.
Sep 3, 8:47 PM
Dec 2023
I loved when they all made airplanes and threw them probably one of my favorite scenes of this show so far
Sep 3, 8:50 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to Chipp12
By the way the contents of this episode were covered in 1.3 pages in the manga. I'm fully expecting them to make every following episode about training under a single pillar.
Bro actually? this arc is filler most of the time your right they should've just made it a movie tbh I'm still liking some of the scenes though!
Sep 11, 12:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice training for everyone, especially the moment when Tanjirou fought against Tengen with the other ones helping just to be reassured because they're both so strong that they think they can beat Muzan lol
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

538 by Eluko-chan »»
Yesterday, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kashimo_Official - Jun 2

182 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - May 19

155 by Sean_T_kendo »»
Sep 23, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

126 by k-angel »»
Sep 19, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

225 by Ashhk »»
Sep 12, 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.