Forum Settings
Forums

do you ever feel like not forgetting the person you liked in your past?

New
May 25, 4:57 AM

Oct 2022
there was someone i liked back in high school, but i didn't wanna tell her my feelings... cuz we were good friends. i sometimes think of her whenever i reminisce about my past. ig i took those moments for granted and should've told how i felt
do you guys also feel like you can't forget the person you liked in your past?
May 25, 5:14 AM

Dec 2015
Hmmm I don't feel or think about past girls whom I liked that much, tho I don't have anything wrong with my memory to forget about them at first place, I remember all of people with whom I hanged out for a longer time, aswell as majority of acquintance, I only forgot their last names/full names.
May 25, 7:29 AM

Jan 2023
I’ve never particularly liked anyone that way and even then, I end up erasing most people in my mind or at the very least I don’t bother thinking about them unless there’s a reason for me to remember you.
May 25, 8:31 AM

Feb 2024
I not only remember girls I loved in the highschool, I even remember their phone numbers, valentines/gifts I got from them and lyrics I wrote in their journals lol. Memory is a tricky thing, I don't remember a single bad day or person of my youth, we all were so happy back in the days.
But if you mean not being able to let someone go from the heart, then I can name only a few, those shining angels I wouldn't dare to touch even nowdays. I guess everyone bears something like that in their hearts through the entire life, isn't it kinda normal?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 25, 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
I don't try to forget people that I like. Just like the OP.
May 25, 10:38 AM
Aug 2018
I can't say I've ever felt that way. I had crushes when I was in school, for sure, but nothing more.
May 25, 11:03 AM

Jul 2013
And did your crushes like you back btw?? They didn't for me.
May 25, 11:50 AM

Jul 2021
There is one girl I wish I could have dated, but unfortunately there is a whole world between us, literally.
May 25, 11:58 AM

Jan 2009
I won't forget except for details that I deemed not as important, but I also won't make too much of an effort to remember. After all, the past is the past. If someone wants to come back into my life, they are free to try, but don't expect me to continue wasting lots of emotions or thoughts on people who haven't talked to me in ages and turned their back on me
May 25, 12:02 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to JaniSIr
There is one girl I wish I could have dated, but unfortunately there is a whole world between us, literally.
@JaniSIr just find someone else to fall in love with...
May 25, 12:25 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to DesuMaiden
@JaniSIr just find someone else to fall in love with...
@DesuMaiden I legitimately don't know how... :(
May 25, 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to JaniSIr
@DesuMaiden I legitimately don't know how... :(
@JaniSIr well, don't give up...you will eventually find your soul mate.
May 25, 1:59 PM

Jul 2016
No? Really just for the best to forget and move on.
May 25, 2:30 PM

Feb 2020
I often try my best to forget about them, but I just can't manage to. I think I might be better off without those particular memories.

the End of the dragon sphere
Speak not the Watchers‚ Draw not the Watchers‚ Speak of me. Paint my likeness.
Write not the Watchers‚ Sculpt not the Watchers‚ Write about me. Carve me into stone.
Sing not the Watchers‚ Call not the Watchers' name. Sing of me. Call for me.
Please. Please realize...that I am here.
Hello, friend.
May 25, 5:41 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
As time moves on, so do I when it comes to such a matter.
May 25, 5:58 PM

Nov 2015
Nope. Out of sight, out of mind. Going from seeing them everyday to not seeing them for years, if ever again, naturally filters them from your mind. Sometimes I wake up remembering a dream with them, but that’s about it.
and i guess

that i just don't know

More topics from this board

» What type of physical affection do you crave/Fantasize the most about?

Thy-Veseveia - 8 hours ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
20 minutes ago

» Does youtube Shadowban Comments?

Dancewithknives - Jun 13, 2016

11 by rohan121 »»
1 hour ago

» How to improve intelligence

False_Entity - Jun 14

22 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago

» Do your dress nice? ( 1 2 )

PopArt - Jul 6, 2023

95 by Rurihime »»
5 hours ago

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

74 by 1Frieren »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.