Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 1:35 PM

May 2024
It's time to shake things up, embrace those curves, and show the world that black is beautiful. Black anime waifus are an absolute must have in today's anime world. It adds depth and variety to the visual, making the anime landscape more vibrant and thick for everyone.

Black anime waifus rocking those curves like nobody's else. As someone who appreciates the nuances of diversity, I find this trend to be both empowering and necessary. It's about time we broke free from those boring beauty standards and embraced the full spectrum of human diversity. By showcasing ebony waifus with bigger tities and ass, creators are sending a powerful message of inclusivity and acceptance. They are breaking free from the confines of narrow beauty ideals and embracing the full spectrum of human physique. Those bigger boobs and booty aren't just there for show, they're a bold statement that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. It's a refreshing change from the same old waifu archetype we've seen time and time again. Sure, Japanese waifus might have their own charm, but let's be real, they can't compete with the sheer confidence and sex appeal of a black waifu. They not afraid to flaunt what they've got, and that includes those voluptuous curves that turn heads wherever they go. Having more black waifus means more diversity in our favorite shows. It's about time we see characters of all races and backgrounds kicking butt.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 24, 1:48 PM

Sep 2016
Agreed, but they need to be top-tier like Naomi or Villetta.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 24, 2:03 PM

Oct 2013
This is waay too much effort just to say you want more dark-skinned fap material. And I say "dark-skinned" because not every darker skinned character is black. Personally, I don't really care because an attractive character is an attractive character, and I'm not expecting that many dark-skinned girls from Japan of all places.

Yoruichi is my favorite Bleach girl,but not entirely because of her skin. I'd probably like her even if she was fucking green so long as the rest of the design was the same.
FanofActionMay 24, 2:16 PM
May 24, 2:07 PM

Aug 2018
Whatever you just said, I agree with all of it.
May 24, 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Anette-san is a good one. I've only read the mangas, but her design is really good. I love the contrast of her white fluffy hair and chocolate skin. There's hentai too, but I haven't watched them. (Liliana-san is nice too)

(I'm not sure if they're actually black... But they sure are dark and thicc)
removed-userMay 24, 2:20 PM
May 24, 2:16 PM

Mar 2023
I'm totally for more representation if you known what i mean 😉

May 24, 2:20 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to Zarutaku
Agreed, but they need to be top-tier like Naomi or Villetta.
@Zarutaku both of these girls look south Asian.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
May 24, 2:31 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Old_School_Akira
@Zarutaku both of these girls look south Asian.
@Old_School_Akira Pretty sure the topic is about dark-skinned waifu characters in general, not exclusively humans of African ancestry.
May 24, 2:33 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to Zarutaku
@Old_School_Akira Pretty sure the topic is about dark-skinned waifu characters in general, not exclusively humans of African ancestry.
@Zarutaku but OP named this thread “ Black anime waifus” not “dark skinned anime waifus”
HACKs! 🤢🤮
May 24, 2:40 PM

Feb 2011
This is either a bait or a tourist take. Race and skin tone have absolutely nothing to do with body proportions of anime girls.
May 24, 2:47 PM

Sep 2016
@Zarutaku but OP named this thread “ Black anime waifus” not “dark skinned anime waifus”
@Old_School_Akira https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people
May 24, 2:55 PM

Nov 2015
@Zarutaku I know what a black person is, i’m black myself.
Black is a race, just like white and asian.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
May 24, 2:55 PM

Oct 2022
We you reduce a character to just the skin color, aka "we need "black" waifus" you are destroying the character and whatever the point you wanted to make.

No, we dont need "black waifus", we need good characters (like always), if they happen to be black, good, if not, then good too. The least thing i would ever want to see is anime/japan following the trend of checking social justice check boxed creating shallow and boring character like what the whole west is doing in any kind of format.

This is a fucking stupid take, and the kind that ruined many entertainment media from the 2010s until today
May 24, 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
@Zarutaku I know what a black person is, i’m black myself.
Black is a race, just like white and asian.
@Old_School_Akira Did you not read the first paragraph?
May 24, 2:59 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to Zarutaku
@Old_School_Akira Did you not read the first paragraph?
@Zarutaku yes. And not everyone who is dark skinned is black. Just like how not everyone who is light skinned is white.
Not to mention people with albinism (a.k.a. People born without melanin) that any race can have.

I don’t need a Wikipedia page. Especially since anyone can edit Wikipedia articles.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
May 24, 3:07 PM

Jul 2013
OP is race baiting imo. But I see nothing wrong with that tbh...
May 24, 3:19 PM

Sep 2016
@Zarutaku yes. And not everyone who is dark skinned is black. Just like how not everyone who is light skinned is white.
Not to mention people with albinism (a.k.a. People born without melanin) that any race can have.

I don’t need a Wikipedia page. Especially since anyone can edit Wikipedia articles.
@Old_School_Akira I was referring to these parts
Sure you could claim that's all false info, but edits usually get checked by experts and reverted if false, which makes the content fairly trustworthy.
May 24, 3:28 PM

May 2021
We need to... STOP f****** claiming we "need" more x y & z

Giving creators a checklist of what "needs" to be in their works is the quickest way to make an absolute flop

You can't concentrate on making a good story if you're constantly worried about "i have to include this, i have to represent that, ecc.", so just freaking let this stuff happen naturally

Quality >>>>>>>>> quantity
May 24, 3:49 PM

May 2024
Reply to DigiCat
We need to... STOP f****** claiming we "need" more x y & z

Giving creators a checklist of what "needs" to be in their works is the quickest way to make an absolute flop

You can't concentrate on making a good story if you're constantly worried about "i have to include this, i have to represent that, ecc.", so just freaking let this stuff happen naturally

Quality >>>>>>>>> quantity
@DigiCat Imagine you are surrounded by a gallery of stunning, mesmerizing black waifus, each with their own unique allure and charisma that almost tangible. Their skin, a spectrum of deep, rich shade, glistens under the light, creating an irresistible aura that draws you in. Their eyes are captivating, each pair telling a different story, filled with mystery and promise. Their hair, a cascade of curls, braids, or sleek styles, frames their faces perfectly, enhancing their already exquisite features. Every curve of their bodies is a testament to beauty and strength, leaving you spellbound and yearning for more. As you immerse yourself in this world, you begin to appreciate the artistry in every detail. The way they move, the confidence in their stance, the sultry look in their eyes, it is all a symphony of visual delight. Their outfits, whether it’s a traditional piece that celebrates their culture or something more modern and edgy, add to their allure, making them even more irresistible. You can almost feel the electric connection as they look at you, each glance a promise of untold pleasures. Their presence is overwhelming, yet comforting, a perfect blend of fantasy and reality. This is a world where you can let go, indulge in your desires, and appreciate the raw, unfiltered beauty before you. It’s not just about the physical, it’s the whole package. The confidence, the charm, the sheer magnetism of these black waifus is what makes them so captivating. They embody a perfect blend of allure and strength, drawing you into a world where your fantasies come to life. I am looking for some black waifus with whom I can explore my deepest fantasies. That all i want, big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies black waifus.
May 24, 4:03 PM

May 2024
Reply to Shizuna
This is either a bait or a tourist take. Race and skin tone have absolutely nothing to do with body proportions of anime girls.
@Shizuna Do you really think I'd stand by and let you insult my waifus, you low-life creature. Black waifus are top-tier waifus. My waifus are playful, funny, attractive, and have more appealing curves than yours. Imagine a Cardi B-inspired waifu or a Rihanna waifu. The sheer potential is enough to make any men go crazy.
May 24, 4:17 PM

May 2021
Reply to Deus-Arcanum
@DigiCat Imagine you are surrounded by a gallery of stunning, mesmerizing black waifus, each with their own unique allure and charisma that almost tangible. Their skin, a spectrum of deep, rich shade, glistens under the light, creating an irresistible aura that draws you in. Their eyes are captivating, each pair telling a different story, filled with mystery and promise. Their hair, a cascade of curls, braids, or sleek styles, frames their faces perfectly, enhancing their already exquisite features. Every curve of their bodies is a testament to beauty and strength, leaving you spellbound and yearning for more. As you immerse yourself in this world, you begin to appreciate the artistry in every detail. The way they move, the confidence in their stance, the sultry look in their eyes, it is all a symphony of visual delight. Their outfits, whether it’s a traditional piece that celebrates their culture or something more modern and edgy, add to their allure, making them even more irresistible. You can almost feel the electric connection as they look at you, each glance a promise of untold pleasures. Their presence is overwhelming, yet comforting, a perfect blend of fantasy and reality. This is a world where you can let go, indulge in your desires, and appreciate the raw, unfiltered beauty before you. It’s not just about the physical, it’s the whole package. The confidence, the charm, the sheer magnetism of these black waifus is what makes them so captivating. They embody a perfect blend of allure and strength, drawing you into a world where your fantasies come to life. I am looking for some black waifus with whom I can explore my deepest fantasies. That all i want, big fat voluptuous round anime tiddies black waifus.
@Gashadokur0 I'm a straight woman, i couldn't give two shits
May 24, 4:20 PM

May 2024
Reply to DigiCat
@Gashadokur0 I'm a straight woman, i couldn't give two shits
@DigiCat Are you on your monthly sensitive cycle because you being really unpleasant?
May 24, 4:29 PM

Mar 2008
"We need"? You mean "I want"

Not sure why you say that when you haven't even watched something like say Michiko & Hatchin
May 24, 4:40 PM

May 2021
Reply to Deus-Arcanum
@DigiCat Are you on your monthly sensitive cycle because you being really unpleasant?
@Gashadokur0

traed said:
"We need"? You mean "I want"

^^This here exactly...
May 24, 5:25 PM

Jan 2022
It's tanned. It's always just tanned. Nice try tho.
May 24, 5:29 PM

Feb 2021
Tanned? Yeah. Black? Naah, not feeling it.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

May 24, 6:56 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Thread locked

Anime Discussion Rules: 5. Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » If 4Kids got the license to your favorite anime, how much would they have to change it?

TheBlockernator - Aug 26

39 by ScaryOwl »»
1 minute ago

» What anime studio has the best track record for consistent bangers? ( 1 2 )

Reshiram_IX - Sep 20

54 by DesuMaiden »»
22 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1140 by Jaredbftball »»
24 minutes ago

» How would the "cult 3x3" look like nowadays?

thewiru - Sep 13

24 by thewiru »»
29 minutes ago

» Which anime in the top 10, deserves the love?

Spoonmaster12 - Nov 18, 2021

43 by nishant0 »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.