Forum Settings
Forums

The very random (and possibly useless) knowledge thread

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 17, 4:14 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Absurdo_N
Neotrogla, an insect that can be found in my country is very peculiar. Peculiar why? The female of this insect has a penis and the male has a vagina, the female inserts her penis into the male's vagina to suck the semen from his vagina with her penis and fertilize the eggs inside her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 17, 4:18 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to Zarutaku

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Don't offend this insect!! These insects live in my country, so they are my compatriots!! Have respect for my compatriots!!

Just kidding, but they're still my compatriots.

Jun 17, 8:46 PM
Dec 2022
Absurdo_N said:
Neotrogla, an insect that can be found in my country is very peculiar. Peculiar why? The female of this insect has a penis and the male has a vagina, the female inserts her penis into the male's vagina to suck the semen from his vagina with her penis and fertilize the eggs inside her.

Wow.... That sounds intimidating, but sexy at the same time for some reason that I cannot comprehend.
Jun 18, 6:01 AM

Jul 2013
What is the point of useless knowledge btw? Just wondering.
Aug 15, 12:46 PM

Oct 2022
William Shakespeare did not exist. His plays were masterminded in 1589 by Francis Bacon, who used a Ouija board to enslave play-writing ghosts. - Fact Sphere
-Login to mal
-Looks at notifications
-Three messages deleted
"Oh no"
Aug 15, 2:29 PM

Apr 2012
If some dude misunderstands your comment and accuses you of something, then in one way or another at least 2-3 people will appear in the thread who will follow his example due to the fact that this dude’s reaction will distort their perception of your comment.

Once you write a controversial opinion, people will systematically criticize you using the same arguments because their desire to respond exceeds their ability to look at previous comments and see previous arguments and your answers to them.
Aug 15, 4:04 PM

Sep 2017
In areas here, when someone goes old and starts getting weaker, they just start giving them opium and somehow they get back up again.
خ
Aug 16, 2:29 AM

Jul 2024
Reply to DesuMaiden
What is the point of useless knowledge btw? Just wondering.
@DesuMaiden
You could use it as trivia to pass the time with others or to start a conversation with someone. However, I don't think I'm brave enough to use @Absurdo_N's fact as an opener.
Aug 16, 6:46 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
This thread reads like useless tips during the loading screen of a shovelware game.

Aug 16, 7:54 AM

Dec 2018
In the Middle Ages, Masonic lodges were not as scandalous as one might think. They were a group of erudite and cultured people who passed down knowledge in the fields of mathematics, physics and architecture and other knowledge that was "lost" at the time and mutually protected their interests.
If you visit a Gothic cathedral and find a Masonic symbol it shouldn't surprise you, there is nothing esoteric or Dan Brown-like behind it, at the time few people had the knowledge to calculate the loads of buildings, do mathematical calculations today trivial or even just accumulating the material knowledge to be able to create structures of this kind on an experimental basis.
The lodges began to lose their power with the Renaissance, with the rediscovery of the classics, the invention of the press and the progress of science, because by then their jealously guarded information and notions had become banal and outdated.
Aug 22, 11:17 AM

Mar 2022
• apple seeds contain arsenic. they are ok to swallow but not if you chew them.

listsanime | manga⠀⠀⠀⠀
challengesawc | mrc⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is one thing you miss about being a kid?

Yuno - 10 hours ago

21 by StrawberryBlxxd »»
20 minutes ago

» I can't enjoy my interests as much as I did in the past, please help?

StrawberryBlxxd - 25 minutes ago

0 by StrawberryBlxxd »»
25 minutes ago

» You get teleported to the year 2077. Which body mods do you get first?

Commit_Crime - 8 hours ago

20 by LoveYourSmile »»
1 hour ago

» why is suicide seen as a bad thing ( 1 2 )

Rye_the_Guy - Sep 14

70 by Quadruple_Oi »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » What is your favorite condiment to put on a sandwich/burger?

TheBlockernator - Feb 12, 2022

32 by GinInYourJuice »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.