Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 23, 3:49 PM

Sep 2017
This was a great episode with lots of Kazuma/Aqua banter. I quite liked this novel when I first read it so I'm hoping this comes together pretty well.
May 23, 5:08 PM
May 23, 7:48 PM
Mar 2024
tiyanlow said:
Only konosuba can get away with just still frames for several seconds

I actually thought I had streaming issues but was like, WTH? It’s going? It was funny though
May 23, 8:16 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Marinate1016
Aqua confirmed no pantsu let’s gooo!! Another great episode. This has really been Darkness’ season, I’m loving all the development and good moments she’s got so far. Always been one of my faves.

I thought my tv froze twice when Kazuma and Aqua were out to dinner 😭 the look on Aqua face when she found out the wine was cheap had me dying. Felt like the most random 5 minutes ever but I’ll take it

Aqua and her dragon egg was cute, don’t worry Aqua I believe in you lol.

Unexpected Megumin and Darkness Yuri?? When you combine that with Darkness playing with megumin clothes in the mirror it gets even crazier lmao. Need a doujinshi of it.

We’ve really got to see a more serious side of darkness than previous seasons in this one. I’m really interested in seeing everything with her family play out. The look she gave Kazuma and getting down on her knees earnestly begging lets you know this is serious. Even Kazuma couldn’t turn her down. Personally I would’ve done it for just the kiss tho 😂

That hydra won’t be easy to take down though holy. Poor aqua napping in the water like an idiot completely unaware of the scale of what was lurking down there lmao. Wonder how they’re gonna take it out.
Marinate1016 said:
Aqua confirmed no pantsu let’s gooo!!

No, it isn't, she canonically wear underwear, normal visible underwear. Anime shows her ass out of fanservice, but it isn't showing In-Universe.
May 23, 8:17 PM

Feb 2019
Othawastz said:
Marinate1016 said:

No, it isn't, she canonically wear underwear, normal visible underwear. Anime shows her ass out of fanservice, but it isn't showing In-Universe.

Yes it is, *ackshully* 🤓
May 23, 8:18 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Dan_ALves
Nerdason said:
God bless us for another wednesday

It still surprises me that no one in the show has made any comments about her ass being always out.
Dan_ALves said:
It still surprises me that no one in the show has made any comments about her ass being always out.

Because her ass is never out, this is fanservice for the audience, but not actually there In-Universe. Just like we see Kazuma's eyes as green despite Chris saying he and all japanese have black eyes.

Read the LN, her underwear will show up as soon as you open the first volume, first thing after the cover.
May 23, 8:34 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Marinate1016
Othawastz said:
Marinate1016 said:

Yes it is, *ackshully* 🤓
Marinate1016 said:
Yes it is, *ackshully* 🤓

Well if you want to insist on having a lower IQ than Aqua to the point you believe this nonsense, be my guest.
May 23, 8:35 PM

Feb 2019
Othawastz said:
Marinate1016 said:
Yes it is, *ackshully* 🤓

Well if you want to insist on having a lower IQ than Aqua to the point you believe this nonsense, be my guest.

Ironic projection but thanks, anyway, aqua no pantsu 🔥
May 23, 10:20 PM
May 2023
A break episode but still has some great moments and more story elements
May 23, 10:22 PM
May 2023
Reply to WienGirl
Worst episode yet, and that was difficult to do, as the entire season has been trash so far.
@WienGirl trash taste
May 24, 12:59 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to Comander-07
Best episode this entire season and I desperately want to see Lalatinas abs now.
I think if anything a fit girl wearing cute clothes is even cuter than a cute girl wearing cute clothes.

Poor Wiz! Vanir truly is evil!

Emperor Zel is going to be the tadpoal from the outro isnt he?

Im surprised Aqua volunteered to go in the lake where the Hydra sleeps. But also Im surprised they took this quest on at all, for once they have no debt, enough money and everyone agreed to take it slow for a while. I guess the hydra is related to Darkness family?
@Comander-07 To be honest, Vanir is probably a nicer guy than both Kazuma and Aqua, and Wiz is more or less a saint.
May 24, 3:36 AM

Jun 2019
Another amazing episode. The new arc has started and these four idiots are already on the roll. Funny bunch. Looks like we'll have to fight that monster now. Poor Aqua. LOL
May 24, 4:41 AM
May 2022
Reply to Othawastz
Dan_ALves said:

Because her ass is never out, this is fanservice for the audience, but not actually there In-Universe. Just like we see Kazuma's eyes as green despite Chris saying he and all japanese have black eyes.

Read the LN, her underwear will show up as soon as you open the first volume, first thing after the cover.
@Othawastz That´s why her ass is showing? Even as fan service, it didn´t need to be out all the time then. I really thought that that was just her outfit.
May 24, 10:46 AM

Oct 2013
As usual, Aqua causes the most trouble
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
May 24, 6:44 PM
Jun 2007
Aqua fanservice is getting moar
May 26, 5:13 AM

May 2015
Aqua fucked up again!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 26, 1:36 PM
Jan 2013
Reply to tiyanlow
Only konosuba can get away with just still frames for several seconds
@tiyanlow Konosuba brings such a breath of originality with jokes, although the second freezing of frames (the one of Kazuma) wasn't so good but still.
May 26, 4:58 PM
Oct 2009
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@Innskip did you read the links. These are the ln readers. The castle raid was just not well done and it should have been much much more for a show with high vierwship and successful gacha fame. If kadokawa blew it at their one chance at the peak, what hope is there left. Rest of the season will be boring after this. Unless you force yourself to laugh at the same slapstick humor.
@SpiderMiles3523 Still it's good compared to the rest shows in the season (i would even say it's best). Maybe the original work is betther still i have no means to read it (i mean a good edited and traslated version, i think our editors just google translate it). So i enjoy this anime and that it is animated, those who read LN have an option of not watching, but so many say that wished it never aired ... Lame. I also couldn't watch last 4 Harry Potters movies because they are horribly bad compared with the books, so i can say for The Lords of the Rings and many others. Also whole world watched The Game of Thrones, while i didn't but i read the books, i watched few scenes and heard people discussing it and i am glad i didn't watch it. I mean they cut a lot of characters, they made ridiculous choices with some actors. (Aria was one of my favs, but the actress choice was applalling, same with many other choices.
May 26, 6:46 PM
Nov 2019
quest mengalahkan hydra
My Candies :
May 27, 9:21 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Innskip
@SpiderMiles3523 Still it's good compared to the rest shows in the season (i would even say it's best). Maybe the original work is betther still i have no means to read it (i mean a good edited and traslated version, i think our editors just google translate it). So i enjoy this anime and that it is animated, those who read LN have an option of not watching, but so many say that wished it never aired ... Lame. I also couldn't watch last 4 Harry Potters movies because they are horribly bad compared with the books, so i can say for The Lords of the Rings and many others. Also whole world watched The Game of Thrones, while i didn't but i read the books, i watched few scenes and heard people discussing it and i am glad i didn't watch it. I mean they cut a lot of characters, they made ridiculous choices with some actors. (Aria was one of my favs, but the actress choice was applalling, same with many other choices.
@Innskip I mean ur right konosuba is better than everything else this season. Only exception is date a live v which has godly storytelling and climactic buildup. Polls tell everything. Game of thrones went really bad after storm of swords. Great Martin still cannot finish his series and write a new book after 10 years.
May 27, 10:35 AM
Oct 2021
The quick glimpse of Yunyun in the next episode preview has me thrilled
May 27, 6:59 PM

Aug 2014
The best moment was asking darkness all that crazy questions before fortune telling ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 29, 11:45 AM
Jun 2012
From unfortunate plot threads being cut...

Our heroine's romance truly dutifully denied.

To the engagement of reviewing local finery.

Unfortunate as is...

Not including our crusader.

May 29, 11:47 AM
Jun 2012
Reply to yoslina

Aqua really said GAY RIGHTS 😆
@yoslina GAY RIGHTS are all right with the Goddess Aqua!
May 29, 4:54 PM
Oct 2009
Reply to Othawastz
Dan_ALves said:

Othawastz said:

Proofs please i have LN and no pics of pantsy there. Actually i never crossed anything that would say she wears them or not
May 29, 5:13 PM
Jan 2024
Another funny konosuba episode, This one was a bit emotional and Im going to miss darkness a lot. I could sense she was gonna say shes leaving when she started acting all weird
May 30, 2:40 PM
Oct 2009
She cant leave, they are set as a team, won't work if you take anyone out.
May 30, 10:11 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Innskip
Othawastz said:

Proofs please i have LN and no pics of pantsy there. Actually i never crossed anything that would say she wears them or not
@Innskip I won't post it here since it is NSFW, it's on volume 1, all you need to do it open it, second page after the cover, it is there. Any person who has read the LN has seen it since, once more, it's literally the second page after the cover of the very first volume.
May 31, 4:14 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to Love_And_Forward
@Comander-07 To be honest, Vanir is probably a nicer guy than both Kazuma and Aqua, and Wiz is more or less a saint.
@Love_And_Forward Pray to the altar of Wiz!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 31, 4:16 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to Yaggamy
Comander-07 said:
Im surprised Aqua volunteered to go in the lake where the Hydra sleeps. But also Im surprised they took this quest on at all, for once they have no debt, enough money and everyone agreed to take it slow for a while. I guess the hydra is related to Darkness family?

The studio cut out the whole explanation why the group has to face the hydra.
The Hydra awakens every 10 years after absorbing enough mana and goes on a rampage until it runs out of mana again. The 10 years is almost up. Vegetation grows different around the lake when the hydra is about to awaken because its not absorbing mana anymore.
The capital regularly sends knights to wear it down.

So it's not necessary for Kazuma's group to do anything.
The studio cut this one out too: Darkness went away for a day for unexplained reasons, but when she returned she demanded she wants to kill the hydra. She's suicidal for some reason.
@Yaggamy I guess we will get the explanation in later episodes.

Im still surprised Aqua offered to be usefull by herself. Though I guess she is too scared of cages now..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 31, 12:09 PM
Jun 2016
The beginning 5 minutes of the episode were quite possibly the hardest i have laughed all year. Something about the pauses, Kazuma and Aqua getting along and (kind of failing at) being snobs as well as the cut to our beloved, anime original not-adventurer wearing a tie with his skimpy armor while enjoying a bowl of pistachios made me laugh painfully. Oh and the "overseas" chef cutting back to perfect Japanese when correcting our protagonists. This scene needs to be studied, it was a masterpiece.
Jun 1, 10:23 AM

Nov 2019
THE GREATEST PIECE OF FICTION THE AMOUNT OF EMOTIONS IN ONE EPISODE I CAN'T STOP THE TEARS
Jun 1, 10:30 AM
Sep 2021
Dustiness suddenly requests her party to deal with the hydra, so we are now starting a battle against it.
Jun 3, 9:03 AM
Aug 2020
That's bloody lovely
Jun 4, 10:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious episode!!!
Egg dragon¿¿¿Chicken egg to me!!!
kekeke
Jun 5, 12:35 AM
Jul 2021
9/10 great episode,its more of a part1 for the following episode in many ways, but its really good. love darkness and kazuma in it. everyone actually. Just a genrally good one
Jun 5, 2:54 PM

May 2015
Tease Darkness if you dare... her accuracy seems to increase heavily! Also poor Wiz being broken from all the overwork.
Jun 5, 6:55 PM
Jan 2021
Well things are going smoothly for Kazuma and his party since they have raked in plenty of money. They should be fine for a while, assuming that things such as Aqua getting scammed doesn’t happen again. I mean come on, it’s clear that he was trying to get money off of you and that egg isn’t a dragon egg. Who is falling for that, even in a different world?!

And then why does Darkness want to hunt down this giant monster? They aren’t struggling financially.

Speaking of her, I wonder what this prophecy is all about. Will this become serious. Will this serious take a permanent turn away from its comedy? What will Kazuma do to increase his business profits?

I guess we’ll have to wait again!
Jun 12, 1:02 AM

Dec 2013
Megumin's panicked reaction when Kazuma and Aqua walked in was hilarious.

I never get tired of Vanir and his trolling skills. Poor Wiz looked completely broken.
Jun 12, 7:01 AM

Jul 2017
Kazuma and the gang are back in Axel, and their huge reward, celebrating to their very best.

Kazuma and Aqua eating delicacy food is rare, and throwing compliments at the chef who made the food, they think they're critics who blather the restaurant with praise...like idiots who don't understand food lols. And Megumin trying to entice Darkness thanks to the endurance competition and having both witness such a scene, it's tit for tat for Darkness having a facade. But Aqua purchasing a dragon egg out of pure stupidity for being scammed, I resent Kazuma's feelings lols.

Going to Wiz's place with Vanir taking care of the workshop, him telling Darkness that she is the Shadow of Destruction, it's more than just strength alone, and she apparently has abs now? What's more, knowing her deep internal secrets with a cute side to her, it's honestly nothing to be surprised about, but having her fortune be read that way, it's amusing. Back to seriousness, and she really is the downfall of her own family in the future. Too bad that since Kazuma now is wealthy, he demands rest, even if Darkness requests him on a quest. And a kiss, please don't get Kazuma started since he's not interested...but Darkness is really goading him on to defeat a Kowloon hydra...which naturally drags everybody into the fray.

And man, this Kowloon hydra, is big and not easy to defeat...so how to become a hero?
Jun 13, 5:00 PM

Nov 2009
OH SHIT, they broke WIZ

Don't worry, I can fix her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol

huh... so Darkness actually wants to be cute? I thought she hated being cute... which was the reason why she doesn't want to use her real name.

LOL @ Aqua... couldn't she just jump down and swim away? it doesn't look like the Hydra was going to hurt her anyways... if it did, it would have gone Shark and ate Aqua as it comes up to the surface.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
12 hours ago
Dec 2020
masterpiece I love every scene in this episode
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Where to start the Light novel after the manga chapter 118

Hickykissy - 12 hours ago

3 by Guwrrwr015 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 15

190 by Kakazumasan »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

166 by Kakazumasan »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

214 by JammingGem »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12

102 by Rally- »»
Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.