Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 10:58 AM

Dec 2021
Off we go to meet the daughter of the Imperial Duke.

May 6, 12:19 PM
May 2014
guild girl shows up with papers in hands and drops them, then he drags Allen with papers in hands, then the papers are back on the floor
Edit: oh no, background texture wolves showed up!
Edit2: they are dead in a second
cristinacke28May 6, 12:22 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2:58 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Lol, I think this anime has just completely given up at this point 😆

“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
May 6, 3:00 PM
Oct 2022
The events that take place in this anime do not follow a straight path. Henriette, Imperial Marquis’s daughter came out of nowhere and we were told that she was protecting Alan Westfelt all this time. How could that be?

Black Wolf Knights are weird too. Who are they and why did they close the borders? Maybe to protect Henriette? …
May 6, 7:31 PM
May 2021
15:10 she’s not on MAL’s database yet, but this Captain here is voiced by Yoko Hikasa I’m pretty sure. She has a pretty unique and distinct voice. Strong woman voice here, not the high classy lady voice she typically uses.

9:10 hey finally! The girl that’s voiced by Akari Kitou! 🙌🏻 She’s also voicing the other redhead Leoleshea from In God’s Game We Play this season too! 😂 Mio from Tsukimichi Season 2 as well this season. Nezuko from Demon Slayer Season 4 this season too! Man she’s everywhere the last few seasons man

7:50 anticlimactic 🤣

1:20 great start to this episode 🤣👌🏻 Everyone wants him!
May 6, 7:51 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ the girls, they actually just stood there counting cows...

Hmm.. Henriette is also a reincarnate huh... but unlike Alan, she has limited powers, whereas Alan seems to keep all his old powers.

Also... She said Alan suffered back in his old life?... but wasn't he the "hero"?... is this another "Hero job done, loses all supports" (like a couple of other anime series with hero reincarnates...)

BTW... feels like those Knights was discriminating against Alan..

If that lady knight can see if anyone used a Gift and said Alan didn't use any... wouldn't that mean she also saw how Alan just dodged the dude that was charging at him with a sword and Alan just sorta slap the dude's back?

Is she retarded? LOL

Or is this a comedical portrayal of "NA COPS"... where the joke is sometimes the cops mistook victims as criminals without thinking logically...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 6, 9:28 PM
Nov 2020
I'm surprised that you people still had the time to talk about this shit series, it made isekai cheat magician look decent, even fruit of evolution s2 looks like an OK anime because of this one 🤣🤣🤣
May 6, 11:44 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to Ryudrake
I'm surprised that you people still had the time to talk about this shit series, it made isekai cheat magician look decent, even fruit of evolution s2 looks like an OK anime because of this one 🤣🤣🤣
@Ryudrake Well you also had the time to write about it 🤣 & I think it's not worse than other isekais of the season.
May 7, 3:44 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to majid_f64
@Ryudrake Well you also had the time to write about it 🤣 & I think it's not worse than other isekais of the season.
@majid_f64 it's literally the worst, it's like you're saying it's better than isekai smartphone which is not. you better see a doctor if you think it was.
May 8, 1:13 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to amlg
LOL @ the girls, they actually just stood there counting cows...

Hmm.. Henriette is also a reincarnate huh... but unlike Alan, she has limited powers, whereas Alan seems to keep all his old powers.

Also... She said Alan suffered back in his old life?... but wasn't he the "hero"?... is this another "Hero job done, loses all supports" (like a couple of other anime series with hero reincarnates...)

BTW... feels like those Knights was discriminating against Alan..

If that lady knight can see if anyone used a Gift and said Alan didn't use any... wouldn't that mean she also saw how Alan just dodged the dude that was charging at him with a sword and Alan just sorta slap the dude's back?

Is she retarded? LOL

Or is this a comedical portrayal of "NA COPS"... where the joke is sometimes the cops mistook victims as criminals without thinking logically...
@amlg actually to me it felt like the kingdom citizens feared of his power as hero so they started threat him like this like chase him out of town or trow him out of places. i mean there are cases like this in animes that people turn on the hero out of fear
May 9, 7:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Omg this is becoming a meme already with those cow count. That guild girl coming scene also badly hilarious as well as how all girls flocking around him tugging all his body part possible, except for sure his head, and one part in-between the leg. Also the fanservice tho, shall i take it as a good signal? Nah, not by much, you Studio Deen.

However i must be honest that the plot about the mc helper to be reincarnated into another world also being reincarnated, following and watching over mc behind the scene kinda give a fresh air. Especially since its a cute redhead girl, and voiced by Kitou Akari. Damn someone wrote it loud above already, she's everywhere. So yeah, despite the consistent batshit visual, i think the story from this lightning speed second arc can be acknowledge by me as fine at its finest.

Let's see what they offer till the final.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 10, 8:12 AM
Apr 2023
NGL, I am beginning to wonder how the LN author is feeling about how the studio adapted his/her work into this anime we are watching right now. It actually feels like the mediocre manga adaptation is miles better than anime right now, and actually I somehow feel that they were promoting Aoi Shouta's (Alen's voice actor) new single (which happened to be the opening song of this anime) more than they are promoting the anime itself.
May 10, 8:16 AM
Apr 2018
this show has a bit better after first 6 garbage eps
May 10, 12:54 PM
Jun 2023
não tem como nem comentar de tão horrivel está essa obrar, sem contexto e ainda um pesadelo.
May 10, 7:02 PM

Aug 2014
that episode was way better than the last two ;] and I like the red head
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 11, 6:52 AM

Jul 2017
The feud with his family's business, Alan isn't done yet and being fought over a harem of issues. But one common issue is dealing with the Victour Empire, of which Lise also has an issue to tend to, and everyone else follows.

Oh well, even Sand Wolves a.k.a Desert Reapers can't foil Alan and the girls on their way to the imperial empire, and Alan meeting the daughter of Marquis Lindqvist's Henriette on her own stroll, only to get warned about forces like the Blue Wolf Knights crossing their path, Alan got the message, and from someone who IS also another reincarnation like Alan.

It's good that Mylene got Alan out, but technically they're still within the borders, so Henriette still has to shield them back in her lone mansion, which is technically still home to Westfelt members. The truth with the emperor assassinated while Henriette can still roam around, it's very finicky, but she still did her job with her butler Silas to rescue him in need.

Counting cows...should I also do for my sleep?
May 11, 1:00 PM
Dec 2018
Don't even have words to describe how bad this is. Too much cliche, too much opportunistic, too much fake, too much something, too much nonsensical
May 13, 2:41 PM

Jan 2016
Okay
jealousy, harem continues, positive vibes, fallen in love angel stalker that reincarnated MC, MC life was apparently miserable as a hero, MC is still a hero, but technically living as he pleases, we can assume demon last arc was lower level and there will be higher level demons and/or devil.
Anime still 5/10, gave episode 4/5 because liked it. Something about their interactions was nice. Lily will finish her comment now. The button is for Lily to press.
gappasaurus said:
Lol, I think this anime has just completely given up at this point 😆

This is what an MC's harem does. Stand still and count passing cows UwU
LilyVarbikMay 13, 2:48 PM

May 15, 2:11 AM
May 2020
no story no animation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 9 hours ago

4 by Scott999_ »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

20 by tekkenshu7 »»
May 30, 10:45 PM

» It's so bad that it is good.

xqXpx - Apr 10

12 by nick_el_son »»
May 29, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

25 by Xtengu »»
May 27, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

18 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 25, 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.