Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sasaki and Peeps (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 3, 3:53 PM

Feb 2009
Overall not bad, but why is there like 5 independent plot going at once (psychic bureau, mahou shoujo, isekai politics, neighbor, angel/demon)? Will they eventually intersect or is this just a clusterfuck until the end? I guess we will see and I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt for now. I can see why people compare it to Rougo but it feels more like Rougo + Potion to me with how random everything is. It still manages to be less crap than Potion though, so I will watch S2 without having much expectations...

The most bizarre thing to me remains to be the neighbor kid. And I don't even mean the whole mystery surrounding her circumstances and the cliffhanger at the end either. I'm simply talking about how our MC doesn't seem to be interested in helping a clearly abused child outside of handing her snacks occasionally despite being seemingly generous about helping others like Marc or French amongst others. Like I'm not expecting him to adopt her or anything like that, but is calling for some protection service or other too hard?

Also, what was up with the co-worker from his previous job? They made the relationship seemed important and how he was doing a startup and invited Sasaki over, but it was just irrelevant so far...
May 7, 5:26 AM
Nov 2016
Such wasted potential. The first half was awesome, almost a 8/10. Then the art and animation took a deep hit and that Marc arc was too long and boring.
Hoshizaki being 16 instead of 25 ish was dumb same for the 1000 years old loli. Just why ???
I usually don't mind 1000 yo loli's but here it was just stupid. With a 39 y old or so MC i'd prefer the girls to be not kids.
Hoshi clearly gave off that office lady vibe. Clear case of draw an 25 yo office lady and call her a high school girl. For shit n' giggles.

Yandere, high school girl neighbor, getting a visit by some edgelord at the end there didn't make me look forward to season 2 at all.
May 12, 5:20 PM

Jun 2019
EinTheVariance said:
The most bizarre thing to me remains to be the neighbor kid. And I don't even mean the whole mystery surrounding her circumstances and the cliffhanger at the end either. I'm simply talking about how our MC doesn't seem to be interested in helping a clearly abused child outside of handing her snacks occasionally despite being seemingly generous about helping others like Marc or French amongst others. Like I'm not expecting him to adopt her or anything like that, but is calling for some protection service or other too hard?

He doesn't know the specifics of her circumstances. That would probably only happen if she either outright said and told him she was being abused or if she had recurring large visible bruises or something. Otherwise, it's not good to assume about people's circumstances and for all he knows it could all be completely innocuous and she could just be a loner or eccentric who enjoys spending time sitting outside.
May 12, 6:59 PM

Feb 2009
Reply to WatchTillTandava
EinTheVariance said:

He doesn't know the specifics of her circumstances. That would probably only happen if she either outright said and told him she was being abused or if she had recurring large visible bruises or something. Otherwise, it's not good to assume about people's circumstances and for all he knows it could all be completely innocuous and she could just be a loner or eccentric who enjoys spending time sitting outside.
WatchTillTandava said:
idk, with how frequent she is literally outside well into the night (like well past the time kids her age should be hanging around outside), it leaves very little to the imagination. Even if he doesn't take a drastic step, even asking her would be something. After all, abused people, especially kids, often don't seek help from others themselves.
Jun 5, 8:14 PM

Mar 2008
The show is pretty enjoyable if you view it as some laid back show but it's also pretty boring with all the business deal stuff even though the whole thing where they basically did a lot of different things out there in one show is kinda fun.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Existence of Futari Shizuka, Why author?

RiasatSenpai - May 2

13 by BitChilly »»
May 4, 5:32 AM

» Can an LN reader spoil Otonari-san's life for me?

IzayoiSk - May 3

2 by RiasatSenpai »»
May 4, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jan 5

178 by EinTheVariance »»
May 1, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Do you like the ending video?

Zarutaku - Feb 2

25 by Tenderizer79 »»
Apr 28, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Feb 9

68 by Jorovie »»
Apr 21, 9:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.