Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2:53 AM

Feb 2016
There was a little bit more dialogue in this episode than usual, but it's pretty easy to follow without subtitles. It took me maybe a half an hour to write my own personal fansubs of this episode, and it's fun training.
So this time there is political knowledge and political science in the onsen. What really is the future of this "Onsen Paradise"? Time (two more episodes) will tell!
Mar 17, 9:23 AM

Oct 2021
Anyone know where to watch episode 8,9 and 10? after ep 7 this anime went silent...
Mar 17, 6:10 PM
May 2023
I found a torrent for episode 8 subbed. Still waiting for 9 and 10 sub, but I can watch 9 raw if I want to.
Mar 19, 11:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
We lost the Komachi curves!!!
kekeke
Apr 15, 12:40 AM

Jun 2022
Welcome To The Hot Spring , Silver Hair!
Apr 30, 9:36 AM
Mar 2022
What are you just what this anime is trying to say? It is saying that being naked is nothing embarrassed about or a girl dressing up as a man with no reason I mean, what the hell is this? And the speed of the story. I know this is a short one, but it is a very short one which is even not funny, so it makes no sense.
May 18, 7:26 AM

Apr 2013
So she wants him to fight war and bring justice to this world, but the dude doesn't even know anything paart from onsen stuff lol
Aug 29, 2:50 AM

Apr 2021
He only thinks about hot springs and nothing else. The girls were surprised that she was a girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 11 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 28

4 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 3, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 9 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 16

4 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 22, 6:10 AM

» how accurate is the mal rating?

HiljainenSipuli - May 2

10 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 11, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 12 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 28

11 by akihikosama »»
Jul 23, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 8 Discussion

FullyCharged - Mar 3

6 by Matheus050 »»
Jul 14, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.