Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2:52 AM
Mar 2021
pls someone tell me Hirata isn't going to pull a Kushida, would be a big loss if so
Feb 22, 3:01 AM
Apr 2023
he did that to save everyone that’s all I guess
Feb 22, 3:03 AM
Dec 2022
ramshireesh_1 said:

Naa he hit his limits. he lost it due to pressure, and for being childish not seeing the reality,
and he did not do that for others. he was angry over him and his inability to take action. and showed it towards Horikita. believe me his actions ware nothing for a noble cause

manga readers or LN tell if his gonn get him self tougher or is he gonna take a dark turn ( don't spoil too much please) just is he gonna see the light of the day or not, i guess
Yeshaiah2015yeshFeb 22, 3:16 AM
Feb 22, 3:26 AM
Oct 2019
theres a reason he was in class D maybe we are gettng glimpses of why he was
Feb 22, 3:35 AM
Jan 2024
Well he does have a backstory and is unable to move psychologically but after talking to kiyopon he will be back with a gud change im not saying anymore but at the end of the day hes not going to be wild, ther are way more interesting parts tht r gonna come in s3 so this is prolly not gonna have tht much effect
Feb 22, 3:36 AM
Jul 2020
Annoying and ridiculous. Suzune was saying facts and he gets mad at her... bruh grow up brat, real life destroys people like him.
Feb 22, 3:38 AM
Jan 2024
Chrisleberg said:
Annoying and ridiculous. Suzune was saying facts and he gets mad at her... bruh grow up brat, real life destroys people like him.

Well he does, wht he needed was a friend who would listen
Feb 22, 4:13 AM

May 2021
There will be his back story in the next episode or two. Just wait and see so you can understand his character.
Feb 22, 4:15 AM

May 2021
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
ramshireesh_1 said:

Naa he hit his limits. he lost it due to pressure, and for being childish not seeing the reality,
and he did not do that for others. he was angry over him and his inability to take action. and showed it towards Horikita. believe me his actions ware nothing for a noble cause

manga readers or LN tell if his gonn get him self tougher or is he gonna take a dark turn ( don't spoil too much please) just is he gonna see the light of the day or not, i guess
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

Yes, he will get tougher. The LN focuses a lot on the ideal of "growth". Many major characters, like him, Horikita, Honami and even Ryuen will grow a lot in later volumes.
Feb 22, 5:02 AM

Sep 2023
whatever the reason may be, but dude was badass!
Feb 22, 5:51 AM
Apr 2021
there is a chance he was trying to make himself look bad to direct the hate towards himself but maybe thats me overthinling it
Feb 22, 6:56 AM
Aug 2022
hariharan_cmuthu said:
pls someone tell me Hirata isn't going to pull a Kushida, would be a big loss if so

He’s gonna pull a power of friendship
Feb 22, 7:00 AM

May 2021
Reply to Alex_the_reaper
there is a chance he was trying to make himself look bad to direct the hate towards himself but maybe thats me overthinling it
@Alex_the_reaper
This is good thinking. I think it is something he tried to do here, although the anger was real feeling. He is the type of person to self-sacrifice. I remember in the LN Hirata was about to self-sacrifice at one point and try to make himself look bad, but I forgot if its this test or a different one.
Feb 22, 7:22 AM
Aug 2023
Hirata is nothing more than an idealistic petulant child!

Idealisms isn’t a bad thing but it will be Hirata’s undoing. The completely broke because not everyone could be saved. And when Horikita was spitting facts to back up her argument, the guy showed how petulant he is because things weren’t going his way, smh.

the real world is going to eat him alive!
Feb 22, 7:35 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Even after knowing his backstory I still find him disgusting on how he only denounced Suzune openly without giving any solutions whatsoever

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 22, 10:08 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to Alilmonsta
Well he does have a backstory and is unable to move psychologically but after talking to kiyopon he will be back with a gud change im not saying anymore but at the end of the day hes not going to be wild, ther are way more interesting parts tht r gonna come in s3 so this is prolly not gonna have tht much effect
@Alilmonsta thank god i'm not ready to see a another character with a dark side
Feb 22, 11:43 AM
Dec 2017
Ugly11 said:

Idealisms isn’t a bad thing but it will be Hirata’s undoing. The completely broke because not everyone could be saved. And when Horikita was spitting facts to back up her argument, the guy showed how petulant he is because things weren’t going his way, smh.

Hirata has good arguments in his favor, the anime makes him look like a simple idealist until now. Although he knows that Yamauchi is useless, he also knows that it is not fair to decide on the lives of others without having the legitimacy to do so, he knows the consequences more than anyone. It is one thing to fire an employee for being useless and quite another to fire a student in training just because he reaches the acceptable minimum, and for him to be humiliated in front of everyone. Only Katsuragi and Hirata see what the others don't.
Feb 22, 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
hariharan_cmuthu said:

No, He will remain himself, he will not change
Feb 22, 2:07 PM
Sep 2021
the anime adaptation remove important parts from hirata's past. In LN his history have a good development and its clear the reason why he did that
Feb 22, 3:27 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Kimo45
@Kimo45 up until this comment I completely forgot they all got assigned classes based on ability lmao

now that I think about it for how well thought out the exams are, the schools ability to judge peoples abilities must really suck when entire classes can rise and fall lol
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 22, 10:36 PM
Nov 2018
Rinrinka said:
Even after knowing his backstory I still find him disgusting on how he only denounced Suzune openly without giving any solutions whatsoever

I still think he's a good guy. He was stuck without a answer, plus for days everyone was bad mouthing everyone else. I think I would be kinda stressed to everyone lost hope and just looking for a fall guy.
Feb 23, 4:35 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Zimmu
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

Yes, he will get tougher. The LN focuses a lot on the ideal of "growth". Many major characters, like him, Horikita, Honami and even Ryuen will grow a lot in later volumes.
@Zimmu
Will that's a relief, it would be a waste and trouble sum. I personally don't want him to lose him self. Also
Thankyou for your time
Feb 23, 5:13 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Therud
Ugly11 said:

Hirata has good arguments in his favor, the anime makes him look like a simple idealist until now. Although he knows that Yamauchi is useless, he also knows that it is not fair to decide on the lives of others without having the legitimacy to do so, he knows the consequences more than anyone. It is one thing to fire an employee for being useless and quite another to fire a student in training just because he reaches the acceptable minimum, and for him to be humiliated in front of everyone. Only Katsuragi and Hirata see what the others don't.
@Therud
It's seems like he don't see the simple fact that every one seeing. He is useless than all the students in the class that's a fact, and i also think that expelling a student because of that single reason is ridiculous. But what he was doing was unforgivable. Not only that he has become a trader. he was helping the enemy's. And if you remember correctly. When roumers ware upload unanamesly, he was accusing a girl that she was a slept with people for money in middle school and he was doing that in front of the hole class. If any thing he got what he deserves. Saving or protecting someone like that is same as putting a snake around your neck and expecting it wouldn't but you. If any thing Horikita was acting like the bad duy, when she could have told he a Trade from the start but she didn't.
Feb 23, 6:12 AM
Dec 2017
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@Therud
It's seems like he don't see the simple fact that every one seeing. He is useless than all the students in the class that's a fact, and i also think that expelling a student because of that single reason is ridiculous. But what he was doing was unforgivable. Not only that he has become a trader. he was helping the enemy's. And if you remember correctly. When roumers ware upload unanamesly, he was accusing a girl that she was a slept with people for money in middle school and he was doing that in front of the hole class. If any thing he got what he deserves. Saving or protecting someone like that is same as putting a snake around your neck and expecting it wouldn't but you. If any thing Horikita was acting like the bad duy, when she could have told he a Trade from the start but she didn't.

Horikita did the right thing given the situation, but first of all Yamauchi compared to the others from the beginning did not have any positive aspects to be taken into account by the school, and yet they mix him with guys like Kouenji as if they were on the same level, for what then? So that what should happen from the beginning happens? I believe that they are both right in everything they say, however I believe that Hirata's mistake is not having proposed a solution to the problem, which is what Katsuragi did when he tried to leave. Furthermore, Sinohara was an unbearable character, it turns out that he began to give in a little to Ike and has improved, something that Yamauchi did not realize. Not to mention that the attitude of the entire class is disastrous, they were going to kick out Ayanokouji just because of Kushida's pretty face, none of the vast majority of the class, neither morally nor intellectually, is worth anything.
Feb 23, 7:16 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Therud
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@Therud

Horikita did the right thing given the situation, but first of all Yamauchi compared to the others from the beginning did not have any positive aspects to be taken into account by the school, and yet they mix him with guys like Kouenji as if they were on the same level, for what then? So that what should happen from the beginning happens? I believe that they are both right in everything they say, however I believe that Hirata's mistake is not having proposed a solution to the problem, which is what Katsuragi did when he tried to leave. Furthermore, Sinohara was an unbearable character, it turns out that he began to give in a little to Ike and has improved, something that Yamauchi did not realize. Not to mention that the attitude of the entire class is disastrous, they were going to kick out Ayanokouji just because of Kushida's pretty face, none of the vast majority of the class, neither morally nor intellectually, is worth anything.
@Therud
Therud said:
but first of all Yamauchi compared to the others from the beginning did not have any positive aspects to be taken into account by the school

First of all it's said that, the school is the NO:1 school in the entire world. So you should know your place before getting in. And it's also said that many students ware expled in previous years, it' nothing new, the point of this exams is to swip of those who passed because of others and done nothing. To preserve the quality of the students and the face of the school. and don't compare it to your good old school. He wasn't cut out for that school to begin with.

Therud said:
and yet they mix him with guys like Kouenji as if they were on the same level, for what then? So that what should happen from the beginning happens?

Will what do you think will happen genius, it' a school for most elite students and geniuses. It's not called "Class Room Of The Elite" for no reason
And also Yamauchi he him self pointed fingers at Kouenji. So yeah 👍 he dig his own grave with that one
Therud said:
they were going to kick out Ayanokouji just because of Kushida's pretty face

I disagree, a pretty face isn't enough pull of a stunt like that. It's her skills that she honed, that just show how much influence she has, and it's the fruit work, time she put in getting close to people.
Therud said:
none of the vast majority of the class, neither morally nor intellectually, is worth anything.

I do agree(expect for some Main characters ) what's why they ware in class "D" but even in class "D" Yamauchi was not worth keeping around.
As they say your not a thief until you get cought. Ever thing would have gone right for Yamauchi if he had chosen different person like Ike or some one. He just chose the only person he should'nt have. And also bare in mind that this is not a normal High school anime.
aside from that i agree with most part
Please tell me what you think
And it was a lengthy pots, sorry for the grammar mistakes English is not my default language
Yeshaiah2015yeshFeb 23, 7:38 AM
Feb 23, 8:50 AM

Nov 2021
hariharan_cmuthu said:

Nah he's a sane guy from what I'm seeing he just doesn't like just targeting one person so may have taken a stand for that.
Feb 23, 9:42 AM
Aug 2021
In LN *Hirata actually tried save Yamauchi by sacrificing himself by asking his cls to vote him instead.* But someone spread a msg that he did it out of sympathy to save his classmates and thus not to vote Hirata as he's an imp part of the class.Almost all received the msg except Yamauchi and him I guess.

Tho this wasn't adapted in the anime.
RK145Feb 23, 9:46 AM
Feb 23, 12:58 PM

May 2021
Reply to tehteu
the anime adaptation remove important parts from hirata's past. In LN his history have a good development and its clear the reason why he did that
@trapzzx
Actually not yet. I think its volume 11 when hes backstory gets covered. The anime haven't gotten there yet.
Feb 23, 2:46 PM
Dec 2017
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@Therud
Therud said:
but first of all Yamauchi compared to the others from the beginning did not have any positive aspects to be taken into account by the school

First of all it's said that, the school is the NO:1 school in the entire world. So you should know your place before getting in. And it's also said that many students ware expled in previous years, it' nothing new, the point of this exams is to swip of those who passed because of others and done nothing. To preserve the quality of the students and the face of the school. and don't compare it to your good old school. He wasn't cut out for that school to begin with.

Therud said:
and yet they mix him with guys like Kouenji as if they were on the same level, for what then? So that what should happen from the beginning happens?

Will what do you think will happen genius, it' a school for most elite students and geniuses. It's not called "Class Room Of The Elite" for no reason
And also Yamauchi he him self pointed fingers at Kouenji. So yeah 👍 he dig his own grave with that one
Therud said:
they were going to kick out Ayanokouji just because of Kushida's pretty face

I disagree, a pretty face isn't enough pull of a stunt like that. It's her skills that she honed, that just show how much influence she has, and it's the fruit work, time she put in getting close to people.
Therud said:
none of the vast majority of the class, neither morally nor intellectually, is worth anything.

I do agree(expect for some Main characters ) what's why they ware in class "D" but even in class "D" Yamauchi was not worth keeping around.
As they say your not a thief until you get cought. Ever thing would have gone right for Yamauchi if he had chosen different person like Ike or some one. He just chose the only person he should'nt have. And also bare in mind that this is not a normal High school anime.
aside from that i agree with most part
Please tell me what you think
And it was a lengthy pots, sorry for the grammar mistakes English is not my default language

Regarding Kushida, I do not deny his abilities, but I highlight the actions of those who later say that Yamauchi is pathetic for making the pact with Sakayanagi when in reality they made the pact with Kushida, for reasons in many cases not very different. If there is someone who has harmed class C (formerly D) and should have been expelled, it was undoubtedly Kushida, she is the one who has harmed the entire class the most (sports festival, cruise, paper shuffle), and yet Horikita expelled Yamauchi . Erich von Manstein, an important general, said that a stupid lazy person (Yamauchi) is preferable to a stupid worker (Kushida), because they are very dangerous. And why did this happen then? Because Yamauchi was specifically designed to be kicked out, his existence was meaningless in this school, because Horikita lives being manipulated and because no one finds out anything in that class.
Feb 25, 9:49 AM
Apr 2022
Kimo45 said:

wow your statement answered many of my questions bout this anime. thanks
Hello
Feb 26, 3:06 PM
Jul 2020
Chrisleberg said:

well yeah, which is why he's in class d. you'll see why he is the way he is soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

194 by Alex_TheForest »»
Yesterday, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

140 by Alex_TheForest »»
Yesterday, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

139 by Alex_TheForest »»
Yesterday, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6

117 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jun 17, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28

118 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jun 17, 1:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.