Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
And, this is where to word 'duality' came from. If Noir can swap with Mystere at ease, I think we will see this kind of moment more and more in the future.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 8, 10:51 AM

Jun 2017
It's pretty neat they can switch, now it's still kinda random but they will surely become able to do it at will as implied by the OP, would have been a pity if we didn't see Noir during the season, only at the end.
Jan 8, 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
Finally we are back in the world of one of the most underrated shows of 2023 🙏🏾 been waiting on this second half. First episode did not disappoint

Nice little speed-run of some of the things Noir and Kanata went through in the first cour, this time with mystere. Water park trip, the coming out the shower naked scene etc. Mystere is such a contrast to Noir’s quiet and reserved personality it’s fun seeing her interact with the cast and be a smart ass 😂

The animation during Ciel’s performance was so good too!

I’m kinda surprised we solved the mystere switching thing so early! Seems like the whole situation with her master and her lingering attachment to the world is what kept noir’s personality at bay. Looks like the show is gonna start living up to its name now with noir and mystere’s personalities going back and forth. It’ll be fun to see the two of them mastering switching.

Off to Histoire next finally! They’ve been building this up for a while now.

I wonder if we’ll get more of mystere and her master’s backstory in the anime or if we’ll have to wait for the prequel game that’s coming this year.
Marinate1016Jan 8, 11:55 AM
Jan 8, 2:25 PM

Nov 2016
Just when I thought the anime was amazing it got more epic.

I love the ideas in here, especially the fact that they don't know what is going on and they are guessing to find out.

Overall amazing episode!
The Future is only one idea away.

Jan 9, 6:42 AM

Jan 2011
Welcome back to one of the most underrated shows of 2023. IT hasn't missed a step. Good to see us focus on the dark skin waifu queen Mystreye. I think the people is going to open even mroe now since we can tell she has a connection to the big mysteries of the show.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 9, 6:43 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to Marinate1016
Finally we are back in the world of one of the most underrated shows of 2023 🙏🏾 been waiting on this second half. First episode did not disappoint

Nice little speed-run of some of the things Noir and Kanata went through in the first cour, this time with mystere. Water park trip, the coming out the shower naked scene etc. Mystere is such a contrast to Noir’s quiet and reserved personality it’s fun seeing her interact with the cast and be a smart ass 😂

The animation during Ciel’s performance was so good too!

I’m kinda surprised we solved the mystere switching thing so early! Seems like the whole situation with her master and her lingering attachment to the world is what kept noir’s personality at bay. Looks like the show is gonna start living up to its name now with noir and mystere’s personalities going back and forth. It’ll be fun to see the two of them mastering switching.

Off to Histoire next finally! They’ve been building this up for a while now.

I wonder if we’ll get more of mystere and her master’s backstory in the anime or if we’ll have to wait for the prequel game that’s coming this year.
@Marinate1016 I swear we are on the same wavelength sometimes with shows.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 9, 8:45 AM
Dec 2023
There's way more to see and more to know about its universe. It is really nice to have that introduction of what we are going to have for the next episodes. Really exciting!
Jan 9, 8:51 AM
Aug 2015
I didn't even know Season 2 was coming out, this has been a wonderful surprise. The first episode back was very chill for the most part. I'm not really sure what Tokio was all about but I'm thinking we'll find out soon. Mystere is definitely a spicy Magus, it's gonna be a funny adventure this season!
Jan 9, 10:08 AM
Aug 2017
I really really like the tone of the second part and Mystere is actually so much less annoying than Noir. Can't wait to see less of Noir in the second part.
Jan 9, 11:29 AM

Apr 2017
I don't care if this show isn't popular, I like it a lot and that's all that matters to me - looking forward to the game, too.

First episode of the second half kicked things back up pretty well, and I'm here for the ride.
Jan 9, 4:48 PM
Dec 2021
missed chance to call it synduality: mystere
Jan 9, 6:53 PM
Mar 2022
AkeZZZ said:
And, this is where to word 'duality' came from. If Noir can swap with Mystere at ease, I think we will see this kind of moment more and more in the future.

Yeah same for me, but its more fun that way like a thriller
Jan 10, 5:27 AM
Feb 2021
It was a good start for part 2
Jan 10, 6:20 AM

Jul 2017
Stereo Dive Foundation and ARCANA PROJECT switches places for the OST, though I preferred the 1st Cour's offerings.

After the Silver Storm incident, Kanata is stuck with Mystere, the alter ego of Noir operating in her Safe Mode who went unconscious, who is a bit more condescending in her plight to see the world change 20 years since then with both Drifter humans and Magus living alongside one another, according to her master Pascale's project.

Even Princess Ciel backs Kanata's actions on getting Mystere used to the current world, though the possibility of awakening Noir is not close to zero by going back to where Kanata found her. But other than the Coffin being gone, the camera is left as evidence and proof that Noir exists, though mysteriously changing back to Noir, there is a connection between the two, but it's not known as of yet, though a certain location is the key: Histoire.

What links between Noir and Mystere, this is only the beginning.
Jan 10, 7:42 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Okay start for part 2. Hopefully this part will be better than the first season.
Jan 11, 12:38 AM
Oct 2019
And we are back!!

Great start for the second season.

Hearing Aoi Koga switch up her voice and tone is really something.
Jan 11, 10:22 PM

Jan 2011
we are back while not a lot seem to care or like this show i quite enjoy it's world and cast and the plot finally actually started to somewhere so hopefully its decent once we get into the meat of things

funny they can swap now ,they really out here giving us idols and beach fanservice on the first episode
Jan 14, 4:25 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
Mystere isn't telling us everything she knows..

Kinda weird that Ciel is still with Kanata despite clearly being identified as an antagonist last cours, unless that was still not fully revealed to Kanata yet.. I don't remember anymore..>:I>

Really hyped that this is back and that we're finally going to tackle Histoire next episode!
Jan 16, 1:13 PM
Sep 2022
It started pretty good and I like the new OP much more than the previous one.
Jan 18, 9:37 AM
Jan 2017
so much fan service. at least we now know kanata's jacket is a compression suit, which is super cool
Jan 19, 5:26 PM

Mar 2021
Finally part 2 !
Idk why its so underrated but I like it, maybe the 3D robots and monsters ? they're not that bad

I wonder where its gonna go, now that we have Noir and Mystere ^^
Feb 5, 12:45 AM

Oct 2017
Mystere is amusing, glad she's back already lol. I guess they'll be able to switch personalities easily now? Hope Ciel turns out to be on Kanata's side and doesn't betray him. I can see her die saving him.
Feb 16, 3:53 PM
Sep 2021
Season 1 kinda ass SEASON 2 JEESUSUSUUSUS I love it
May 20, 11:52 PM

Apr 2015
Weird thing to say for an action show but the lack of a cheap canned fight made the episode better than most in S1
Jun 25, 12:41 PM

Dec 2022
The gorgeous backgrounds and setting from Part 1 are back, and there seems to be more personality to the interactions between the characters now too.

Not sure what the exact trigger for the Noir/Mystere transformations are, but they're becoming quite frequent now.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Luchipher-Zen - Mar 18

20 by limon02 »»
Aug 26, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Feb 12

30 by welcome2atlantis »»
Aug 14, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Feb 19

19 by averun05 »»
Jul 17, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 25

31 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 25, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 11

15 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 25, 6:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.