Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2023 2:52 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode

now we know the story of Daigo...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 25, 2023 3:22 AM

Jul 2017
The siphoning tanks doing the work to drain water out of the underground where Daigo and both the grandmother and granddaughter are fine, Shun uses all of his knowledge to drain water out at the fastest rate, which Sergeant Yamagami is grateful for. But his supervision on Daigo however, it feels like there is something missing within Fuwa Rescue Team, and that recruit is Shun to help stabilize his soul and work. But the realization that water is draining into his face mash, against all of the pressure, Shun gasping for air in a last-ditch effort to hold onto the pressure sheets, they finally manage to save Daigo and the 252s trapped.

For Daigo, the nightmare of the Hotel New Snysis that he got rescued from seeing the hellish terrors of everyone who tragically lost their lives, and being bullied to the point of dislocating his shoulder while drowning him to death since his father was the one responsible for the accident, this man who suddenly out of nowhere comes and gives him a mission to join the Tokyo Fire Department before he turns 20, it's definite that Asahina Daigo rescued Toake, and his team saved a few others as well. That's why Toake inherited the Daigo surname from Asahina, and the rescue effort of him saving the 252s, it's all for this.

Toake is fearless, built from his tragic past.
Nov 25, 2023 3:54 AM
Sep 2015
I love how Asahina just inspect Toake's penis and decide that he is suitable for firefighting.
Nov 25, 2023 7:25 AM

Jan 2010
the typical let's blame the child of the culprit and make it even more dark showing three other childs trying to kill daigo because he is ruining the school reputation.

and I still don't like onoda and I doubt I ever will.
Nov 25, 2023 8:25 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Tokae was the son of the owner who caused the Hotel New Snysis fire incident and in typical Japanese fashion he got blamed for it which lead to bullying in school. Asahina Daigo issues Tokae a challenge to join the Tokyo Fire Department before he turns 20 and save 140 people before retiring at 35 as a way for atoning for all the lives that were lost on that day. Both Tokae and Yuki were deeply affected by the Hotel New Snysis fire and carry heavy burdens as the only survivors.
Nov 25, 2023 7:48 PM

Jan 2017
This anime always has a moment where I had to shed tears in every episode, and this time it was when Shun had to hold his breath while holding the sheets! He also cried! Love this series...
Nov 25, 2023 11:46 PM

Oct 2022
Daigo was almost murdered by two grade schoolers, and then felt up by some old dude. That guy could have told him that it wasn't his fault that his dad was shit, but instead he told him to risk his life to atone for his dad
Nov 26, 2023 1:30 PM
Aug 2015
Dropping.

Nothing's happening, everything takes 2 hours and a half, it's diluted to the point where I'm wondering what the story's all about.

Huge disappointment, a complete waste of time.

And a side note: what's the fucking point of using Daigo (the more than excellent manga) to make something so shitty without anything in common with the OG manga ?
Nov 27, 2023 6:44 PM
Dec 2022
Que anime tan infravalorado. Una joya
Dec 6, 2023 9:38 AM

Aug 2019
That was absolutely not bullying

Where are these kids? They better be in prison.
Jan 16, 5:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Some huge revelations damn, I thought Toake was the son of Daigo but no he was the son of the hotel president from the massive fire :o It explains a lot of things I didn't understand before
Mar 31, 2:44 AM
Dec 2022
Asahina Daigo is the person who 'checks out' Daigo in the hospital when he was young?! So what is this 140 persons to be saved before turning a certain age to atone for Daigo's dad misdeed.
Apr 18, 4:21 PM
Jul 2022
I get that Daigo gave him a mission so the kid wouldn't go on believing he has to atone in such a wasteful way for something his father did. But when I say I have never been more caught off guard by a scene in my life... I couldn't help bursting out laughing at how out of pocket it was.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 16 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 27

11 by ZonaMana »»
May 8, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 23 Discussion

ropiel - Mar 23

28 by MishterMann17 »»
May 4, 3:46 PM

» Did this series do well in Japan + any chance of 2nd season?

Lylaaz - Apr 16

4 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 19 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Feb 24

19 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 14, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 6

15 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 13, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.