Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2023 11:30 AM
Jan 2013
I haven't read the light novel, so I'm curious, does he end up marrying Bi or not?
Nov 16, 2023 12:35 PM
Oct 2022
ippocat said:
I haven't read the light novel, so I'm curious, does he end up marrying Bi or not?

so what you are really asking is if he is a pedophile or not?
Nov 16, 2023 1:52 PM
Jan 2013
Reply to _Douma_
ippocat said:

so what you are really asking is if he is a pedophile or not?
@_Douma_ yes
but in fact, halflings live two or even three times longer than humans
Nov 16, 2023 1:59 PM
Oct 2022
ippocat said:
@_Douma_ yes

who cares if she is 1000 years old or 20 just look at her
Nov 16, 2023 2:04 PM
Jan 2013
Reply to _Douma_
ippocat said:
@_Douma_ yes

It is cosmetics from South Korea, and she doesn't have teeth, in case you haven't noticed
Nov 16, 2023 2:06 PM
Oct 2022
ippocat said:

It is cosmetics from South Korea, and she doesn't have teeth, in case you haven't noticed

whats your point?
Nov 16, 2023 2:10 PM
Jan 2013
Reply to _Douma_
ippocat said:

whats your point?
@_Douma_

just chatting or do you have something serious on your mind?
Nov 16, 2023 2:13 PM
Oct 2022
ippocat said:
@_Douma_

just chatting or do you have something serious on your mind?

not really. but these kind of questions can make people imagine certain things.
if you know what i mean😂😅
Nov 16, 2023 5:12 PM

Jul 2015
Hell no! I don't really ship characters (there are characters I want to be happy and those I don't) but their friendship is just too precious and wholesome to advance further.
Also, Bell's tiny design might be author's deliberate intent to convey, that this ship won't sail.

Nov 16, 2023 5:35 PM
Apr 2021
Menel Best Girl
I mean look at this victorian styled lingerie that he uses as "armor" 😂💀

Nov 19, 2023 6:21 PM

Sep 2009
We all know will is Gracefeel-sexual. No reason to ship him with anyone else (and as I heard, it is a kanon in novels).
Nov 21, 2023 8:54 AM

Apr 2022
Everyone knows Menel is the one and only who will steal Will's heart
Nov 22, 2023 3:29 AM

May 2014
I wish! they're so cute together and have good chemistry... but I really doubt that will happen. First of all, she's a bard, she lives traveling here and there, also as I see it this show's route seems to aim to Will living a plentiful life and dying in peace, with Bi being in charge to spread his legend with her trova. I hardly see them settling down sadly, but it's better like that.
Nov 25, 2023 4:23 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to _Douma_
ippocat said:
@_Douma_ yes

@_Douma_ so what? is midget girl is forbidden to get a boyfriend and someday marry or something, there is a lot of midget girl even in real life. smh...
Dec 2, 2023 12:07 AM

Oct 2015
Sheesh this forum is really cursed. But for anyone that actually wants a legitimate answer their relationship is strictly platonic.

Also to stop anymore false information from spreading her age is unknown but is confirmed she's old enough to drink. And the lifespan of an average Halfling is completely unknown due to their carefree attitudes they don't bother to count their age. So to the person who said it was two or three times longer that is false.
Dec 14, 2023 10:01 AM
Apr 2017
Reply to Blazu0
Sheesh this forum is really cursed. But for anyone that actually wants a legitimate answer their relationship is strictly platonic.

Also to stop anymore false information from spreading her age is unknown but is confirmed she's old enough to drink. And the lifespan of an average Halfling is completely unknown due to their carefree attitudes they don't bother to count their age. So to the person who said it was two or three times longer that is false.
@Blazu0 don't dwarves and halflings get early drinking age anyways in fantasy
Dec 14, 2023 10:08 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Nah, it's Menel... at least until he turns into a tree.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Dec 18, 2023 3:35 AM

Jun 2019
Robina would be the optimal choice, but I don't really see it as "that" kind of show. There has never even been much of any focus on romance in the past in this series, even in a passing casual way, and nor does it have a romance tag. Not that there can't be romance in non-romance series, but it's just that there's been nothing to suggest up to now, unless I'm misremembering, that that (love and romance) was an aspect of the characters and story the writer/creator was interested in exploring.
Dec 23, 2023 7:55 PM

Dec 2008
He hooks up with another girl (source web novel reader)
Dec 24, 2023 3:22 PM
Sep 2017
Reply to BatoKusanagi
Nah, it's Menel... at least until he turns into a tree.
@BatoKusanagi Yeah I completely agree. Menel's the only one I can see him ending up with.
Jan 21, 10:36 PM

Sep 2023
Since this is a Bee related topic, anyone got WN/LN/manga/anime recommendations with main characters who have a similar relationship to Bee and Will? I like the cute friendship they have and how they don't hold back in physical affection, but aren't actually romantically attracted to each other. In other stories I've seen, characters like Bee are either part of the harem or are clearly set up to be the main waifu of the story.

Jan 26, 1:08 AM

Oct 2015
Reply to tokomata
@Blazu0 don't dwarves and halflings get early drinking age anyways in fantasy
@tokomata sorry for the late reply. But no, I wouldn't apply other fantasy logic for this series for most cases. This author tends to create his own cultures and histories for the different species in this world. Some differ while others are quite similar. If I'm recalling right the drinking age in this world is when you reach adulthood, at least for the human species it would at the age of 15 (technically 14 since newborns are considered 1) as for the other species are left unknown for the time being.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is this adaptation better than the first season?

Ghefira - Sep 13

3 by CheliosX »»
Sep 13, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin: Tetsusabi no Yama no Ou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

60 by Abyhape »»
Aug 17, 2:20 AM

» Where are the girls in this show?

Dije - Jun 9

6 by Abyhape »»
Aug 17, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin: Tetsusabi no Yama no Ou Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

34 by DarkTh3Light »»
May 31, 7:03 PM

» Anime vs manga

Hugowolf - Apr 12

0 by Hugowolf »»
Apr 12, 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.