Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 20, 2023 8:48 AM
Jan 2018
Poor Sakuna, her kazoku is being held hostage and she’s being forced into doing something she doesn’t want to do.
Nov 21, 2023 8:52 AM

Oct 2008
i wanna buy official terakomari t-shirt merch! haha
oh no! Sakuna's family is at stake! looks like there are some unknown group who really wants Terakomari readiacated! probably those groups could not confront Terakomari head-to-head given that she's overwhelmingly stronk! i hope Terakomari saves Sakuna because she really meant no harm and was just being threatened to do the dirty jobs of those unkown groups!
5/5.

Nov 26, 2023 9:27 PM

Sep 2022
The craziest part about this episode is that Sakuna is ordered to kill Gandesblood. Lets hope that Gandesblood can prove to the other crimson lords that Gandesblood herself is no fraud when it comes to battles.
Dec 1, 2023 9:46 PM
Jun 2012
Sakuna coming in for the creepy stalker strangle of love.

Metal af.
Dec 2, 2023 3:33 PM
Dec 2023
AMAZİNG ÇÇÇÇÇÇ
Dec 15, 2023 12:29 AM
Apr 2013
EP 6

So yeah apparently we just jump straight to the conference thingy, but uh, not really sure what komari can do
Did they skip the op again? is this just going to be a recurring trend because they dont have enough time?
Kinda funny since the op is actually pretty good

So yeah she didnt show up for one or two eps but millicent shows up right after they mention her. no idea where she is though.
Sakuna looks hilarious wearing the komari shirt

So right now it seems the idea is the same, first two eps is introduction and setup and foreshadowing, then the next two eps probably all hell breaks loose. funny isnt it since the same thing happened back in ep 2

Right now the question is how are they going to rescue sakuna's family? they would need to find out where they are, hmm.

Its funny because, we havent seen the details yet, but everyone seems to be interesting powers but something holding them back as well.
In hindsight it is kind of funny how they just talked over the fact that komari's grades are really mediocre heh.

Since death is just temporary you could easily(?) just poison someone. Well if it happened offscreen vill makes it easy, its probably harder on screen
CocoaGalaxyDec 15, 2023 12:39 AM
Jan 1, 3:23 AM
Apr 2021
Why is everyone after Komari she ain’t do shit to anybody😭😭😭

Sakuna is so creepily funny/cute for her love for Kamori with all the life size dolls she got of her🤣

And why is that Millie girl not in jail?💀💀💀
Jan 5, 7:23 PM

Nov 2009
HOLY SHIT, That Room...

Also... she gave Komari the fan-shirt... but her room literally has tons of mannequins with her outfit... LOL

Can I get one of those mannequins? For collection purposes, yes...

TBH, I wouldn't mind a cute stalker like Memoir

(Tho I would want my stalker to admire me, and not kill me...)

BTW... so the bully girl survived having her head exploded... WTF? You would think they would at least jail her corpse knowing she might be revived by the Dark Core... Why did they just let her go? makes no sense huh...

Also, I guess the "inverse moon" has multiple Crimson Lords as spies and not just Memoir.

Other thing, are the inverse moon only targeting the vampire country? I thought they're going after all countries... but literally everything is just happening in vampire country.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 12, 1:30 PM

Sep 2021
The comedy in this show is so bad...

But the serious plot is really captivating! I'm looking forward to the Crimson Lord's Battle!
Jan 16, 3:35 PM
May 2020
komari shirt is so funny

wonder what's gonna happen to sakuna with her family being held hostage and such
Apr 19, 2:44 PM

Aug 2019
jesus those dolls were horrifying. why were they just standing randomly around the room....
so she is being blackmailed but what does she want with millicent? and where is millicent even? she was a terrorist right? why isnt she in jail
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 9:05 AM

May 2015
Sakuna getting blackmailed and crying in despair while her Terakomari themed room is in the background definitely changes the tone. Super curious on what caused her squad members to become fanatics all of a sudden.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2023

57 by wildhood »»
Sep 19, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

143 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Sep 5, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2023

121 by Whoareyou_vl »»
Aug 4, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

65 by qewpe »»
Aug 2, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 7, 2023

128 by removed-user »»
Jul 27, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.