Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 12, 2023 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Matheus050
Everything was fine until.... this ending broke me, left me empty T_T. Did she deceive him? And what I want to know.
@Matheus050 i think she sensed that there is something between him and yoshino so it was like her giving her blessing to them
Dec 12, 2023 7:51 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to weirdo90
I'm glad Aki is choosing herself. It must have been painful to know the truth and play pretend in a relationship with someone who's keeping the truth from you. A relationship built from lies will only crumble, best to end it sooner than later.
@weirdo90 i think she sensed that there is something between him and yoshino so it was like her giving her blessing to them
Jul 11, 12:35 AM
Apr 2021
Bro wtf was thattttt????? Ain’t no way my bros back to square one man😭

At least Yoshino told the entire truth to Aki I’m happy she’s gotten that out of the way and is on good terms with Aki as much as some of yall don’t like Yoshino, I like her bc she’s a sweet person down who’s not really out to get at someone for her own selfish purposes yk and her voice is soft I love it whenever she speaks it’s soothing😊

I’m still surprised that Aki really took Neko’s advice and actaully broke up with Masamune but I guess it was gonna happen considering she found out the truth and realized that this whole relationship she’s in is a sham and that her feelings would never get reciprocated which I think is what Aki felt and that’s why she broke up with him + for Masamune’s mental it’s better for him to just live on his life without wanting and thirsting for revenge🙁😢

Seeing Masamune not give a single shit about his past bullies and not want to see them shows so much growth for our man Masamune I’m actually proud of him with how much he’s grown since episode 1 bros a complete nice guy now🥹

Let’s hope Aki is just being a little extra and that her and Masamune talk this out

Btw last thing I just wanna say but I’m so fucking happy that Aki’s new look for this entire past season has just been her with her hair straight down and not into twin tails like don’t get me wrong the twin tails make her look cute but the straight hair look just makes her look SOOOO mature and alluring like idk what it is but this is the best look for her and I’m glad it’s been like this for the entire season😻😍🥰
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2023

53 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2023

78 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2023

77 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2023

95 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2023

84 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 7:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.