Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 2, 5:12 PM

Feb 2018
Goblin Slayer's back and so is the whole gang! Girl at the farm is looking good too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . That new guy tho, he's so annoying -_-
Mar 18, 5:26 AM
Mar 2015
What happened to the art? What happened to the budget? What’s with this awful pacing?

Better stick with the manga then
Apr 18, 12:44 PM

Apr 2013
Finally, time to slay some goblins again. Been forever since I've seen my man, the legend, the goblin slayer in action. First episode definitely made me wanting more, though that red-haired boy is a bit annoying so far.
Apr 21, 6:46 PM
Oct 2021
the art has really gone downhill and a lot of the voices are different, its pretty jarring if you just rewatched the original. I also don't really appreciate the idea of splitting the party to help some random jerk
Apr 22, 2:38 PM
Aug 2023
I rewatched S1 and the movie before this episode, and the new visuals is jarring. That rookie mage is super annoying, he's like the worse ill-fitting character in this series to date. Even the rookies who got killed in S1 were way less annoying than this brat, who's no doubt a sibling to the mage who got wasted in S1, I'm guessing since they look alike.

I don't mind S2 being less dark in tone than S1, but this rookie mage and feel of things is kind of overboard. It feels like an immature isekai/fantasy anime now, rather than the gritty realism of S1. I'm going to guess it's the studio change, and them not knowing how to do it, so they did it like any other isekai/fantasy instead of what S1 was actually like. They should have stuck with the original studio to keep it the same.

Also, why did GS say the landlord was cow girl's father? I could have sworn in S1 cow girl said it was her uncle.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

148 by butaniumbc »»
May 29, 8:30 AM

» kinda vanilla

KuroudoAkabane - Jan 17

27 by Dzulfaiz49 »»
May 28, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

95 by d_lynne »»
Apr 26, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2023

83 by d_lynne »»
Apr 26, 3:35 PM

» New Animation Studio

darkia1416 - Jan 21

16 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 23, 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.