Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 5, 2023 5:48 PM

Jan 2022
Are we going to get to find out why her hair is pink and no one else in her family has pink hair?

Oh wait we did find out.
She's been through a lot because of her hair lol 
This never updates so that's cool
Aug 6, 2023 1:50 PM
Mar 2021
zzzzzzzzz, entire season turned into tons of backstories. Worst season by far, even if last episode was dope, it can't cover up for all the rest
Aug 9, 2023 8:18 AM

Dec 2020
Oh well...

Upper Moons 4 and 5 are very poor antagonists. Mitsuri's backstory was decent. 
Aug 14, 2023 7:51 AM

Nov 2012
Let's go, the finale next!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 16, 2023 7:22 PM
Apr 2023
it was pretty good but it has some flaws
Aug 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Jul 2008
Mitsuri is awesome. Go kick emo demons ass!!!
Sep 2, 2023 10:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I can't believe that poor bastard rejected Kanroji just because of her hair color as a sakura rice cake? What a foul! Glad that Kanroji found that the demon slayer corps exists and decided to be the one of hashira as how ordinary man have inferiority while facing her marvelous strength and great hair color....

Seems like she also awakened the same kind of mark as Muichiro, after she decided to increase the speed rate of her heartbeat? Damn, girl flex her baka chikara that much! Tho, i need to do some little google search to know what the fuck is goin on with those mark. But eh? Glad that my queen able to dance happily there. No need to hold back, just slay those foul demon head already!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 3, 2023 9:34 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to badabass
I can't believe that poor bastard rejected Kanroji just because of her hair color as a sakura rice cake? What a foul! Glad that Kanroji found that the demon slayer corps exists and decided to be the one of hashira as how ordinary man have inferiority while facing her marvelous strength and great hair color....

Seems like she also awakened the same kind of mark as Muichiro, after she decided to increase the speed rate of her heartbeat? Damn, girl flex her baka chikara that much! Tho, i need to do some little google search to know what the fuck is goin on with those mark. But eh? Glad that my queen able to dance happily there. No need to hold back, just slay those foul demon head already!
@badabass I too wonder abou that demon mark. I think it’s an anime only thing. I like the homage to sailor moon. The animation for the series is really good. I think ep 2 or 3 shook me because I thought I was gonna see the legendary sun breather alive. Muichiro’s story is very sad and i think it affected his personality. He also has amnesia. :( I like that demon slayer goes into the background of the villains. The demon that tanjiro is fighting is such a pain in the a**. He should be upper rank 2 or 3. The crying demon cracks me up for some reason. I think the artist was inspired by inuyasha and I don’t think that’s entirely bad.
Oct 7, 2023 2:46 PM
Sep 2020
Iguro man of culture! He gave kanroji the thigh socks that she always use lol
Oct 11, 2023 11:24 AM

Nov 2010
I see. So, that's why Mitsuri is a voracious eater. She needs all those calories and protein to maintain her muscular strength. Upper Four is right. Her meat is of prime quality, and she looks delicious! I will devour her!

The way Mitsuri fights is so beautiful. I can't get enough of seeing her sexy body in action!
I'm glad that at least one of the Hashiras doesn't have a tragic backstory.
So, that is the secret to Genya's absurd survivability and demonic looks. Tanjirou should learn that ability.
Nov 9, 2023 10:16 PM
Dec 2022
The Love Hashira has an interesting backstory. It was well made and shows her resolve.

Tanjiro, Nezuko and Genya saved her after the sonic attack. Their combined teamwork should be well done in the next final episode.
Nov 30, 2023 11:33 PM
Nov 2023
Mitsuri best waifu! And her sword really is something else man, damn
Dec 15, 2023 6:24 PM
Apr 2020
Oh wow so Mitsuri gets a mark too! Her backstory is kinda a meme but idc it's funny
Dec 30, 2023 1:22 AM
Aug 2020
موسم مشوق من سلسلة قاتل الشياطين، خاصة وأن الحلقة الاخيرة من الانمي حملت تطورا مهما في القصة الرئيسية جعلتنا اكثر حماسا لرؤية ما ستؤول اليه الاحداث، من ناحية التحريك لا يسعني الا القول ان الاستوديو يدهشنا كل مرة بتحريك خرافي غير ان القتالات انخفض مستواها قليلا بالمقارنة بالقتالات السابقة، عموما موسم جيد يستحق المشاهدة
Jan 3, 10:22 AM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode!
Jan 29, 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
I guess it was a bit too optimistic to hope that Mitsuri would handle the Upper 4 by herself, doesn't mean she's weak though. At the very least she's best girl in Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Feb 8, 4:37 PM

Apr 2013
I'm in love with Mitsuri <3

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Mar 27, 6:10 PM
Feb 2023
Amazing work yet again
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - May 7, 2023

290 by Naveen6662246 »»
Jun 4, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 18, 2023

710 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
May 26, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 8, 2023

454 by jasiy100 »»
May 21, 7:46 AM

» Movie entry gone from DB

JVskunkape - May 12

17 by DigiCat »»
May 20, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 16, 2023

262 by almasri002 »»
May 19, 10:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.