Forum Settings
Forums
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2023 4:45 PM
۰˚☽˚⁀➷。

Jul 2022
Finally we're going to get to see more of Amane's and Tsukasa's backstories ... I'm very excited to see where this arc goes!

I'm also very happy that we get to see Hanako again, and that him and Nene acting like their usual selves together. Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one!

鐘の音が聞こえるかね?「紅蓮よこの身を焦がし私を導け」
*+♰。.🕭.。♰+ *
ダーク・ファイア「くすぶる欲望」
Apr 21, 2023 1:55 AM
Adventurer

Apr 2017
AAAAA it's finally here! Things are starting to move forward!

When the flashback started, I saw someone vaguely resembling Aoi in the background working in one of the food stalls. I wonder if that could be another ancestor thing with her mom/grandma, perhaps? There was also a guy who looked a lot like one of Kou's friends
We get to see more Amane and Tsukasa's backstory, and AMANE IS A MECHANIC. That's so cool. Very much fits his character! Welcome to the hobby of repairing clocks :)
The question surrounding the clock and why it had to be repaired by the end of the festival brings us a new mystery. Natsuhiko-senpai and Akane are going to have their own subplot apparently, so the first and obvious guess is that it has something to do with the clockkeepers. The question is, which one?

Tsukasa had an interesting bit of characterization, with him helping out with the prep but bailing on them last minute. It somehow seemed like he was almost mocking Amane for trying to fix the clock and supposedly prevent something from happening, with the way he taunted him - they have an interesting relationship. What I got out of the flashback is that Amane somehow got whiff of the evil spirit coexisting with Tsukasa and has to choose between keeping his psychopath-gremlin brother alive or killing both of them. He obviously cares about Tsukasa.
Maybe Tsukasa's presence had something to do with the clock being repaired? Idk Tsukasa's line "you'd prefer it if I stayed here, right, Amane? Or would you rather have me gone?" might implicate that, but it's likely just contrasting Amane's mixed feelings about his brother being so evil and malicious.

I loved the scene with Nene and Hanako in the auditorium. Dorothy Nene!!! They had a few cute moments and it really showcases their playfulness and how they mix together so well ^^ I was a bit worried when they tripped, if they would do the manga cliche, but I'm so glad the author didn't go with that route - because these are KIDS. Instead they just had a very very cute moment on the ground <33

Amane not remembering everything from his past life is an interesting aspect that I don't think we saw before? So he can't give us all the answers even if he wanted to. It was very sweet to see him open up to Nene about it though, he's becoming more and more open ^^

I think the same goes for Aoi too, her having her hair down can be a sign that she's letting go of appearances and not worrying about being perfect. Super excited to see Aoi's new look in the coming chapters <3
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Apr 21, 2023 5:16 AM
Adventurer

Apr 2017
Oh, and also - i really liked the symbolism of Tsukasa saying that Amane had to decide soon if he wants to kill him or not, with the broken clock in the background. very eery.
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Apr 21, 2023 9:14 AM

Nov 2016
I like how AidaIro has the capacity to build up a plot that is so strong that it still lives under al the sub plots they make. Like, finally will we have the backstory of Amane's death? Will finally we finally know what happened to this cute little ghost!? Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Why I have to wait so loooong to have an answer!!!?

Yes, i'm being very dramatic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Apr 21, 2023 6:28 PM

Jan 2022
more backstory soon finally!!!!! i really liked aois new hairstyle and nene mentioning she could talk to sakura to get more info at the play. very excited for whats to come :D
Apr 25, 2023 4:05 AM

Jan 2017
Guys I saw somewhere on the internet the next chapter will come out in 6 months. Is it true? I can't find anything. There wasn't a date of the next chapter on the last page tho.
"Anime is trash and so am I."

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Jan 19, 8:24 AM
Aug 2021
this chapter made me want to puke i love nene and hanako so much 😭😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 114 Discussion

meyve - May 16

0 by meyve »»
May 16, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 17

9 by Mayakoko101 »»
Apr 18, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 112 Discussion

meyve - Mar 17

16 by hugsfrmbelly »»
Apr 10, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 111 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 16

5 by mdbeach »»
Feb 23, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 94 Discussion

meyve - Sep 15, 2022

6 by senekohan »»
Feb 16, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.