Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 12, 2023 7:03 AM

Sep 2013
I've seen in reviews that from a certain chapter the story becomes less interesting, if yes will it truly be that bad or was that just an exageration? 
Deep dark fantasies
Mar 12, 2023 7:09 AM
Apr 2022
ropiel said:
I've seen in reviews that from a certain chapter the story becomes less interesting, if yes will it truly be that bad or was that just an exageration? 

I think it depends on everybody’s taste. I personally liked the modern arc, but many other people didn’t find it so great. But it’s just the same with every other manga/anime.
There are always good and bad arcs.
Mar 12, 2023 7:17 AM

Jul 2015
On the new KV you can see fushi holding bubble tea, which means Modern Arc and a huge time skip is next.
From what I've been told, it turns slightly into SOL. Something like Vinland Saga S2.

Mar 12, 2023 7:31 AM

Sep 2013
Piromysl said:
On the new KV you can see fushi holding bubble tea, which means Modern Arc and a huge time skip is next.
From what I've been told, it turns slightly into SOL. Something like Vinland Saga S2.

That actually sounds awesome, can't wait for it then.
Deep dark fantasies
Mar 12, 2023 7:34 AM

Jan 2018
ropiel said:
Piromysl said:

That actually sounds awesome, can't wait for it then.

If it’s anything like Vinland Saga then it should be great.
Mar 12, 2023 7:47 AM
Apr 2021
Eyaa baby .. that's what we are waiting for
Mar 12, 2023 7:48 AM
May 2021
yes but rly it's not bad if your patient enough it has fushis biggest character developments and good new characters too
Mar 12, 2023 7:59 AM

May 2019
i personally liked this arc and i think the reason for that is because i binge it, i feel like this arc is disliked because the story was going pretty slowly and manga readers patience was running off.
the anime will probably fix the pacing issues.
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Mar 12, 2023 8:06 AM
Apr 2022
ropiel said:
depend taste bro also at least producers of this anime aren't stupid similar to producers of Promise Neverland, just because orginal source downgrade then decided to rush even ss2 had peak arc. ( Sr I still angry about this ) :( 
Mar 12, 2023 8:20 AM

Feb 2021
I mean it's pretty obvious right?

This season will adapt the modern day arc of the manga, which not many people like 
Mar 12, 2023 8:23 AM
Aug 2022
I think it's not that bad there are less action compared to season 1 and 2 but story is still good fushi is still developing and it's enough for me
Mar 12, 2023 8:41 AM

Apr 2017
i think it's great, in fact it will put light to many questions that we all wanted to ask and actually answers them, like who truly is the man in black.
Mar 12, 2023 8:47 AM

Aug 2020
MORE AND MORE AND MORE

THIS SERIES IS INDEED ETHERNAL

Mar 12, 2023 8:55 AM
Feb 2021
Its gonna be mostly SOL from here on, which most people didnt like. 

If thats not a problem for u, then ure gonna love it cuz character development and stuff still happens with just a lot less action.

Note: I have not read the manga, this is what my friend told me. If it turns out to be different, his fault. Ill kick him in the groin for that.
Mar 12, 2023 9:24 AM

Feb 2021
ropiel said:

Yes, it will adapt the Present Arc, you are right. Hope that they do it well.
MemoreAug 26, 10:57 AM
Mar 12, 2023 9:33 AM
Sep 2011
Part 3 is not bad. It is just a mediocre Kiseijuu clone with incredibly good moments sprinkled around. It is not ''bad'', people are exaggerating. 
Mar 12, 2023 9:49 AM

Dec 2021
I wonder how odious gallimaufries like this one and Tokyo Revengers get multiple seasons
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Mar 12, 2023 10:26 AM
Aug 2018
I haven't watch any single episode from season 2 but they actually drop the 3th season
I'll watch the second season after finishing an anime series
Mar 12, 2023 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
I saw a lot of negative opinions on season 2, but I enjoyed it quite a bit, I guess the same will be true for season 3
Mar 12, 2023 11:02 AM
Jul 2017
All I care about is that the writing is good. If it’s just slow like what other people are saying then there’s nothing for me to worry about because slow doesn’t automatically mean bad.
Mar 12, 2023 11:55 AM

Apr 2012
FUSHI in Slice of Life setting? Hell yeah, count me in!
Fushi deserves a peaceful setting since he's been fighting those nokkers his entire existence.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 12, 2023 12:23 PM

Feb 2021
Janethan23 said:
FUSHI in Slice of Life setting? Hell yeah, count me in!
Fushi deserves a peaceful setting since he's been fighting those nokkers his entire existence.

Indeed! He ABSOLUTELY deserves it!
Mar 12, 2023 1:43 PM
Jun 2022
The modern era arc is ass. The manga lost sight of its central themes and Fushi’s development ground to a standstill. Plot lines became repetitive and the new characters all suck. All the old characters that were brought back aren’t shown much. It seems like the mangaka didn’t take into consideration how to END a story about an immortal. Idk some of the plot lines in the modern era arc had potential but were ultimately ignored to fall back on older, tried and true ones. I don’t know why I feel so strongly about why the modern era arc is garbage but I just do. I still plan on finishing the series but I’m waiting until it ends so I can binge it because I can’t tolerate being strung along by this series because it’s still one of my favorites. The emotional impact of the previous era affected me, it’s really sad how much of a letdown the modern era arc was for me.
Mar 12, 2023 2:00 PM

Oct 2022
Yeah i was a big fan of the first arcs. The 2th and third season won’t meet my tastes.

Mar 12, 2023 2:04 PM

Jan 2021
ropiel said:
I think the biggest thing was how long the arc was, people got really impatient while reading considering all the hiatuses and such, I'm interested to see how the arc is looked back upon now that it's a finished product.
Mar 12, 2023 2:20 PM

Feb 2021
MrRandomGUYS said:
ropiel said:
I think the biggest thing was how long the arc was, people got really impatient while reading considering all the hiatuses and such, I'm interested to see how the arc is looked back upon now that it's a finished product.

Manga is not finished, it is ongoing.
Mar 12, 2023 2:46 PM

Nov 2017
Memore said:
MrRandomGUYS said:

He meant that the arc is finished and can be looked back upon as a whole, not the whole manga.
Mar 12, 2023 4:33 PM

Jul 2019
It is not bad y'all are wrong.
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Mar 13, 2023 12:51 AM

Feb 2021
Lexicoo said:
Memore said:

He meant that the arc is finished and can be looked back upon as a whole, not the whole manga.

Oh, sorry then. You are right.
Mar 13, 2023 3:53 AM
Jun 2021
at this point, watching this franchise is like playing Age Of Empires or Empire Earth lol.
I'm waiting for Fushi in the sci-fi world xD
Mar 13, 2023 5:59 PM

Sep 2014
The more interesting question is, does it ever get good again? Is the modern day part the end or will it drag on?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 14, 2023 11:40 AM

Apr 2020
If it's the modern era but on a different 'earth' or 'planet' that should be really cool.
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Mar 22, 2023 1:53 PM

Feb 2021
Yorginvik said:
If it's the modern era but on a different 'earth' or 'planet' that should be really cool.

No, it is the same Earth, you are wrong.
Mar 22, 2023 2:47 PM

Apr 2020
Memore said:
Yorginvik said:

So the story sets place in our real life planet?
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Mar 22, 2023 9:31 PM

Feb 2021
Yorginvik said:
Memore said:

Yes, it is. You are right.
Mar 24, 2023 10:03 PM
Aug 2022
ropiel said:

I thought it was a good arc. I think it was just different so some people might have interpreted it as bad.
Mar 25, 2023 3:47 AM
Apr 2018
The modern arc is in my opinion one of the best if not the best parts in the entire manga, so it'll be very good. It has some of Fushi's most important character development in the entire series. People who hate on it genuinely don't know what they're talking about or didn't understand the point of the story.
Mar 27, 2023 1:49 PM
May 2009
i enjoyed s1-2 , im so excited for s3
Mar 28, 2023 6:40 PM
Mar 2022
I hope they not change the opening, Pink Blood just fit well in this anime
Apr 11, 2023 9:34 AM

Aug 2018
I really enjoyed the next arc, it becomes more SoL-ish, it’s not as action packed and is more focused on the lore and seeing how the characters from the past interact in the modern day. Judging from how the current arc’s going so far, it seems it’ll have much more action than the modern arc
Apr 19, 2023 10:07 PM
Aug 2022
Honestly I liked the new world arc I think people didn't like it bc it was different.
Apr 3, 11:18 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Memore
Yorginvik said:
Memore said:

Yes, it is. You are right.
@Memore I think i'll be ok with it, but if it starts getting all political it's gonna turn me off.
As much as I was here for the depressing drama.. And the action scenes against antagonists and the knokkers,
I really enjoyed the growing up with gugu Slice Of Life bit back in season 1.
So will see how I feel about this full SOL arc once it arrives in animated form.
Apr 3, 11:30 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Shadelurker
@Memore I think i'll be ok with it, but if it starts getting all political it's gonna turn me off.
As much as I was here for the depressing drama.. And the action scenes against antagonists and the knokkers,
I really enjoyed the growing up with gugu Slice Of Life bit back in season 1.
So will see how I feel about this full SOL arc once it arrives in animated form.
@Shadelurker, no politics there, don't worry.
Apr 9, 6:38 PM

Nov 2013
Based on the interval between season 1 and 2, we should have seen a promo video last month. I'm getting concerned. I wonder what the hold up is.
I've already had my second heart attack (now have a stent in my LAD artery), but seriously worried that I might not live long enough to see Fushi in the modern world arc!
Jul 1, 2:00 PM

Feb 2018
Reading that arc as it was realeasing was a pain, I only endured half of that torture since it was halfway done when I started reading the manga.

New characters are mostly lame, and old characters are just there with their development being done a lot out of screen.

You could say the anime takes a more slice of life approach with a spice of mistery, but it doesn't do it in a great way. The anime could make all the more digestible, just forget about the emotional notes from the first episodes, those seem forever gone.

Anyway, the arc after that is actually pretty good but it also changes the genre to a more sci-fi style, even if it also is far for perfect, but can't deny is pretty original on it's own.

More topics from this board

» No news = I'm upset

KariNull - Jul 12

19 by Memore »»
Aug 26, 10:57 AM

» Any ETA?

24shalev - Mar 13, 2023

10 by cjc20 »»
Aug 2, 11:18 AM

» Any chance at this still getting a 2024 release?

Tabbs919 - Apr 21

8 by monder_Killer17 »»
Jun 19, 8:50 AM

» Studio

Shidoteki - Mar 14, 2023

12 by NaoKurobane »»
Feb 26, 4:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.