Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 21, 2:10 PM

May 2023
The time between the finish of s1 and the start of s2 was 14 months. May 2024 will mark the 14th month since s2 finished and still we have no release date for s3. So it looks like they won’t be following that release pace, unfortunately. With all this in mind, what do you think the chances are that we get the third season anytime soon? If you had to predict a release date, when would it be? Has there been any news at all recently regarding production?
Apr 21, 2:24 PM
Jan 2020
I would say the first half of 2025. It seems that nothing has been said about the project since the announcement
As Long as the Sun, the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright.
Apr 21, 2:49 PM

Jul 2021
Both the first and second season's announcements included which season the show would air, but the third season's announcement didn't, probably with a possible worsening of covid lockdowns in consideration, which didn't come to be. Or worse case, something to do with drive not wanting or being able to continue producing the show.

Furthermore, additional announcements were made only a month or so before the start of the broadcast of the second season.

All of this to say that it might not be too late even for a summer 2024 release, to say nothing of a fall release. The deadline for the news would be april for summer and September for fall.
Apr 21, 3:39 PM
Oct 2019
I bet winter or spring 2025
Apr 22, 1:00 AM
Feb 2022
Tabbs919 said:
The time between the finish of s1 and the start of s2 was 14 months. May 2024 will mark the 14th month since s2 finished and still we have no release date for s3. So it looks like they won’t be following that release pace, unfortunately. With all this in mind, what do you think the chances are that we get the third season anytime soon? If you had to predict a release date, when would it be? Has there been any news at all recently regarding production?

I think because of this...
Apr 22, 7:00 AM

May 2023
Reply to YokuTheBesto
Tabbs919 said:

I think because of this...
@YokuTheBesto ???
Jun 3, 9:05 AM

Nov 2013
This long wait is getting concerning.
World events are threatening the end of the world, my health is in decline, and I'm losing my eyesight. Will I not have eyes with which to see our Lord Fushi in the modern world?
I do hope a good animation studio takes on this project for S3. S2 art was sometimes awful.
Imagine how much better this series could have been were it not for the Kyoto Anime fire, the events of 2020, etc. I'd even ask Elon Musk to put some money into this project. To make S3 all that it should be.
Jun 3, 11:48 AM

Apr 2021
Imagine how much better this series could have been were it not for the Kyoto Anime fire

Huh.... What does one thing have to do with the other?
Jun 19, 8:50 AM
Apr 2022

These are the volumes that are currently out. Volume 19 marks the end of the end of the modern arc, as while volume 20 starts the future arc. So yes, the story is still ongoing.

More topics from this board

» No news = I'm upset

KariNull - Jul 12

19 by Memore »»
Aug 26, 10:57 AM

» Any ETA?

24shalev - Mar 13, 2023

10 by cjc20 »»
Aug 2, 11:18 AM

» Will this adapt the infamous "bad" part of the manga?

ropiel - Mar 12, 2023

44 by BiobulletM »»
Jul 1, 2:00 PM

» Studio

Shidoteki - Mar 14, 2023

12 by NaoKurobane »»
Feb 26, 4:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.