Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2023 8:24 PM
boop boop

Mar 2018
Hey, i just started One Piece after finally getting motivation for it and i wanted to ask if it's worth to watch the Filler episodes - everyone seems to say something different so I am not sure what to do now lol
死だけが確実
Feb 15, 2023 8:37 PM
May 2017
Tbh when I watched OP. I didn’t notice what were fillers at some point because they were that good and funny especially in the early arcs. I think they are worth it.
Feb 15, 2023 9:05 PM
Apr 2021
The fillers aren’t bad. They feel just like the regular show. But if you are trying to catch up faster, skip them bc it’s like 100 episodes of filler
Feb 15, 2023 9:13 PM
Jun 2022
Fillers are too interesting atleast they were Funny as fu*k my opinion ya shouldn't skip OnePiece wont be that Funny after timeskip...💗
Feb 15, 2023 9:24 PM
Jan 2014
Tbh almost none of the so-called "fillers" feel like filler, it's just anime original storylines and I honestly think they're worth watching. The only filler I'd actually recommend skipping are:

- The backstory recap arc in Enies Lobby
- The Boss Luffy/Chopperman specials because they're non-canon side stories (though they're kind of funny if you want to watch them)
- The Toriko crossovers because you need to watch the part one's in Toriko to understand them
- The movie prequel arcs (skip and watch them alongside the movies whenever/if you feel like watching them).

Everything else I say just enjoy the journey, don't worry about catching up. Honestly it's kind of relaxing to go explore some smaller islands in-between the major arcs and you get to spend more time with the crew so it's a win-win.
Feb 15, 2023 9:39 PM
Feb 2023
I’d recommend watching the filler I’m about 350 eps in and the only filler I skipped was character recaps. The filler arcs offer fun story’s that transition semi smoothly into the main arc and I don’t feel like I’m wasting time watching like I see with the other big three.
Feb 15, 2023 9:47 PM
Jan 2021
KingSlowDown said:
Hey, i just started One Piece after finally getting motivation for it and i wanted to ask if it's worth to watch the Filler episodes - everyone seems to say something different so I am not sure what to do now lol

No dont waste your time
Feb 15, 2023 9:56 PM
Aug 2022
Some are good, some are bad, but no matter what do not skip G8.
Feb 15, 2023 10:04 PM
Apr 2022
KingSlowDown said:

not just filler but the entire story till episode 220 is AVERAGE

story hits peak after episode 220 THE WATER SEVEN SAGA
so be patient and take breaks to avoid BURN OUTS.....i put it on hold on EP 336

now don't have energy to start it again as I got Hooked on BLEACH.....it's really amazing
[G8 FILLER ARC IS REALLY GREAT SO DON'T SKIP IT]
Feb 15, 2023 10:12 PM
boop boop

Mar 2018
Black60Dragon said:
Tbh almost none of the so-called "fillers" feel like filler, it's just anime original storylines and I honestly think they're worth watching. The only filler I'd actually recommend skipping are:

- The Boss Luffy/Chopperman specials because they're non-canon side stories (though they're kind of funny if you want to watch them)
- The Toriko crossovers because you need to watch the part one's in Toriko to understand them
- The movie prequel arcs (skip and watch them alongside the movies whenever/if you feel like watching them).

Everything else I say just enjoy the journey, don't worry about catching up. Honestly it's kind of relaxing to go explore some smaller islands in-between the major arcs and you get to spend more time with the crew so it's a win-win.

What are the movie prequel arcs? I actually got NO clue at all about the movie watch order lol
死だけが確実
Feb 15, 2023 10:14 PM
Jun 2022
yes.....you should watch filler episodes of one piece .......they are worthy of time.....
🐐
Feb 15, 2023 11:08 PM

Apr 2022
KingSlowDown said:
What are the movie prequel arcs? I actually got NO clue at all about the movie watch order lol
this watch order is very detailed and accurate
Feb 15, 2023 11:19 PM
boop boop

Mar 2018
ryzxgum said:
KingSlowDown said:
Thank you, are all the movies/OVAs/Specials watchable (so, good) or should I skip some?
The updated list is hella complicated lmao
KingSlowDownFeb 15, 2023 11:23 PM
死だけが確実
Feb 15, 2023 11:32 PM

Apr 2022
KingSlowDown said:
ryzxgum said:
Thank you, are all the movies/OVAs/Specials watchable (so, good) or should I skip some?

well when i first started watching, i skipped the first 2 movies and started watching the movies from movie 3 onwards (ep 91 according to the order) because that's when i started to really become invested in op and then i came back and watched the first 2 movies much later. so basically, they're all watchable as they're fun but that depends on how much you like the show, if you don't like it enough then you can skip bc it's not necessary but i personally did enjoy them. the specials are pretty much just the earlier arcs reanimated and trimmed into movie length specials meaning you can watch them or not, your choice and the OVAs set up the movies; again not important as the movies are filler but if you care enough then you can watch them

the updated list seems to have updated info from ep 1028 onwards so you can ignore that and use the other one if you like lmao
Feb 15, 2023 11:50 PM
Apr 2020
I don't know why no one is saying this but, the G8 arc is a must watch
Feb 16, 2023 12:05 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
ryzxgum said:
KingSlowDown said:

well when i first started watching, i skipped the first 2 movies and started watching the movies from movie 3 onwards (ep 91 according to the order) because that's when i started to really become invested in op and then i came back and watched the first 2 movies much later. so basically, they're all watchable as they're fun but that depends on how much you like the show, if you don't like it enough then you can skip bc it's not necessary but i personally did enjoy them. the specials are pretty much just the earlier arcs reanimated and trimmed into movie length specials meaning you can watch them or not, your choice and the OVAs set up the movies; again not important as the movies are filler but if you care enough then you can watch them

the updated list seems to have updated info from ep 1028 onwards so you can ignore that and use the other one if you like lmao
The thing that confuses me the most about this list is, how he just skips some episodes and watches them after 200 other eps lol
死だけが確実
Feb 16, 2023 12:13 AM
Jul 2018
i think fillers are good, tho some parts of the shpw feel like filler, like Long Long island arc
Feb 16, 2023 12:14 AM

Apr 2022
KingSlowDown said:
ryzxgum said:

The thing that confuses me the most about this list is, how he just skips some episodes and watches them after 200 other eps lol

which episodes are we talking about? better to clarify all confusion lmao
Feb 16, 2023 12:30 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
ryzxgum said:
KingSlowDown said:

Several, for example 291, 292, 303, 336, 406, 407, 426, 427, 428, 429 and some other ones lol
死だけが確実
Feb 16, 2023 12:45 AM

Apr 2022
KingSlowDown said:
ryzxgum said:

Several, for example 291, 292, 303, 336, 406, 407, 426, 427, 428, 429 and some other ones lol

those are fillers set in an alternate samurai universe (i'm not a fan of these fillers xD) and they're spread across the show so he just compiled them to watch at once. i'm sure the other ones he mentioned to skip and placed differently are fillers too so it doesn't actually affect your viewing experience
Feb 16, 2023 1:40 AM
Jul 2022
Some of the filler arcs are okay, like: The G8 arc, The Ice Hunter arc.
Feb 16, 2023 1:59 AM
Jan 2022
KingSlowDown said:

I am a huge one piece fan and I have watched all the fillers. The ones I would recommend are:

1) Post Alabasta fillers (episodes 131-135)

2) G-8 arc (episodes 196-206)

3) Ocean’s dream (episodes 220-224)

4) Post Water 7 fillers (episodes 317-319)

5) Marine rookie (episodes 780-782)

6) Luffy’s past (episodes 1030-1031)

Most fillers were boring af to watch. These were the only ones I enjoyed. Most of these aren’t even 5 episodes long so I would recommend giving them a try because it can be a nice break after binge watching a 100+ episode arc like dressrosa or wano.
Feb 16, 2023 2:22 AM
Oct 2021
tbh i don’t even realise there’s fillers until after and the new arc starts lol. just go with the flow and watch what you wanna watch my dude
Feb 16, 2023 4:42 AM
Oct 2020
If u You want but they are actually good and not that long either. The g8 arc I think it’s called, is a good break from skypia and water seven so I recommended it. Trust me it’s not as bad bleach or naruto.
Feb 16, 2023 5:14 AM
Jan 2022
I almost all fillers until 590. But nowadays i repent about this, and sometimes i watch them
Feb 16, 2023 5:29 AM

Sep 2020
Skip all the fillers except G8. There were some fillers that I actually enjoyed but that's the risk of skipping fillers.

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. - 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Feb 16, 2023 7:24 AM
Apr 2021
fillers yes, because when I watched one piece i didn't notice there where fillers episode.
Feb 16, 2023 7:54 AM
Jan 2014
KingSlowDown said:
Black60Dragon said:

I also wouldn't worry too much about the movies and stuff. I actually started making a timeline myself as I progressed through it, just looking up when the next movie took place. Also you'll be able to tell what the next episode is if you watch the previews at the ends of the episodes, the episode title will be something like "Special Presentation Related to the a Movie!".

To give a rough list though:

Episode 1-278
Episode 279-283 (Recap Filler)
Episode 284-290
Episode 291-292 (Boss Luffy Filler)
Episode 293-302
Episode 303 (Boss Luffy Filler)
Episode 304-384
Episode 426-429 (Movie Prequel/Don't watch the next episode previews because it's out of order)
OVA 3 - Strong World 0
Movie 10 - Strong World
Episode 385-405
Episode 406-407 (Boss Luffy Filler)
Episode 408-491
Episode 492 (Toriko Filler)
Episode 493-541
Episode 542 (Toriko Filler)
Episode 543-574
Episode 575-578 (Movie Prequel/Unskippable Mixed Canon)
Special 8 - Episode of Luffy
OVA 6 - Glorious Island
Movie 12 - Film Z
Episode 579-589
Episode 590 (Toriko Filler)
Episode 591-746
Episode 747-750 (Movie Prequel)
Special 14 - Heart of Gold
OVA 9 - Gold 0
Movie 13 - Gold
Episode 751-894
Episode 895-896 (Movie Prequel)
Movie 14 - Stampede
Episode 897-1028
Episode 1031-present
Episode 1029-1030 (Movie Prequel)
Special 20 - Captains Log of Shanks
Movie 15 - Film Red (Warning major spoilers for the current ongoing arc)

There you go, I listed all films that have episodes leading up to them so they're the most important. The other movies and specials I just say watch whenever. Hope that helps 🙂
Black60DragonFeb 16, 2023 7:58 AM
Feb 16, 2023 11:24 AM

Feb 2022
You can watch it or not, doesn't really matter. They're all really short and usually come after major arcs, so filler can be a nice breather. Definitely watch Warship Island (54-60) because it has manga material in it. Also watch the "anime canon" episodes since those are usually based on canon manga cover stories. Watch the movies whenever you want because those aren't canon, I would suggest catching up first then watching whatever movies sound the most interesting to you.

Use this guide: https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/one-piece
Feb 16, 2023 12:07 PM

Mar 2021
They're pretty good fillers, but if u decide to skio them anyway make aure to at leqst watch the G8 arc
Mar 7, 2023 12:52 AM
Feb 2019
KingSlowDown said:

Brother what is your watching list maybe should've fixed that before starting one piece like what the hell.
Mar 7, 2023 12:54 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
ZeemoXD said:
KingSlowDown said:

Brother what is your watching list maybe should've fixed that before starting one piece like what the hell.

I do start a lot to find the next big hit for me personally, and when I don't like it enough after one to three episodes or so I stop and watch something else. A neverending cycle lol
死だけが確実
Mar 7, 2023 12:58 AM
Feb 2019
KingSlowDown said:
ZeemoXD said:

I do start a lot to find the next big hit for me personally, and when I don't like it enough after one to three episodes or so I stop and watch something else. A neverending cycle lol

Well that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard, for example you watched 2 episodes of jojo and you have no idea how fkin good jojo is. I watched 900 episodes of one piece and it still didn't surpass jojo. You have to watch more episodes to actually get an actual taste of a certain anime, there is no way you can get blown away in the first 2 episodes there is literally no anime ever that does that.
Mar 7, 2023 1:05 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
ZeemoXD said:
KingSlowDown said:

Well that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard, for example you watched 2 episodes of jojo and you have no idea how fkin good jojo is. I watched 900 episodes of one piece and it still didn't surpass jojo. You have to watch more episodes to actually get an actual taste of a certain anime, there is no way you can get blown away in the first 2 episodes there is literally no anime ever that does that.

AoT, Clannad, Fate, Promised Neverland, Psycho Pass, Houseki no Kuni, Blue Lock, Angel Beats, Aldnoah.Zero, Mob Psycho, WorldEnd, Made in Abyss and many many many many many more Anime have blown me away with their first few episodes. :) Either with their overall theme, or just cause the episodes were great. I go into anime, not knowing what to expect from the story, since I got fooled so many times, so it either hits me or not.
Sorry if it's not like that for you, but it is for me. The hardest part for me is to survive a slower start and I don't always like to force myself through until the likeable or loveable part starts. Same with Visual Novels.
死だけが確実
Mar 7, 2023 1:11 AM
Feb 2019
KingSlowDown said:
ZeemoXD said:

AoT, Clannad, Fate, Promised Neverland, Psycho Pass, Houseki no Kuni, Blue Lock, Angel Beats, Aldnoah.Zero, Mob Psycho, WorldEnd, Made in Abyss and many many many many many more Anime have blown me away with their first few episodes. :) Either with their overall theme, or just cause the episodes were great. I go into anime, not knowing what to expect from the story, since I got fooled so many times, so it either hits me or not.
Sorry if it's not like that for you, but it is for me. The hardest part for me is to survive a slower start and I don't always like to force myself through until the likeable or loveable part starts. Same with Visual Novels.

Considering what type of anime watcher you are it is shocking that you want to watch one piece, i mean do not get me wrong it is good but not as good as to blow you away from first 10s of episodes. I am really curious how your One Piece journey is going so i am adding you if that is ok with you of course.
Mar 7, 2023 1:13 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
ZeemoXD said:
KingSlowDown said:

Considering what type of anime watcher you are it is shocking that you want to watch one piece, i mean do not get me wrong it is good but not as good as to blow you away from first 10s of episodes. I am really curious how your One Piece journey is going so i am adding you if that is ok with you of course.

I tend to try out all kinds of anime if everyone says "ooo its so good trust me!!??!/!/!/€" so that's why I started One Piece, maybe I like it, maybe not
死だけが確実
Mar 7, 2023 1:15 AM
Feb 2019
KingSlowDown said:
ZeemoXD said:

I tend to try out all kinds of anime if everyone says "ooo its so good trust me!!??!/!/!/€" so that's why I started One Piece, maybe I like it, maybe not

I see, well sometime when you really want to watch something that is actually very good watch JoJo trust me you won't ever regret it.
Mar 7, 2023 1:16 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
ZeemoXD said:
KingSlowDown said:

I see, well sometime when you really want to watch something that is actually very good watch JoJo trust me you won't ever regret it.

Part 1 just didn't give it to me at the start, doesn't make it better that a lot of people say it's the worst part lol
死だけが確実
Mar 7, 2023 1:19 AM
Feb 2019
KingSlowDown said:
ZeemoXD said:

Part 1 just didn't give it to me at the start, doesn't make it better that a lot of people say it's the worst part lol

It literally has nothing to do with part 3 and up BUT part 2 is absolutely incredible and it starts from like episode episode 10, if you really just REALLY don't want to watch the first part watch the second it has 16 episode it is just amazing
Mar 7, 2023 1:33 AM

Dec 2020
fillers are good in between the arcs tbh. they were way better pre timeskip but still enjoyable after ep 500. id recommend to watch them if you want more of a full one piece watching experience ! it kinda blends in with the show anyways

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 980 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jun 26, 2021

91 by FedeMetal »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 14

57 by ManWild »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaizokuou - Nov 20, 2009

72 by TheStarscream759 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1118 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 7

64 by MasterK »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 405 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hayato_kun - Jun 13, 2009

181 by KoniginElle »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.