Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2022 3:59 PM
Jan 2022
I rrly like this part of spy x family and I think it’s way better than the first part imo I just don’t know why the score is lower and it’s less popular than it was.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Dec 24, 2022 4:06 PM
Sep 2022
I’m sorry but who exactly thinks this sucks?
Dec 24, 2022 4:16 PM

Dec 2019
Lower score =/= people hate it. For the love of GOD IT HAS AN 8.49 AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS. The reason for its lower score is its lower popularity, and its lower popularity is because, well, I don't know... more people watched the first season than the second season? Your answers are all here dude! Where are you aiming?
Dec 24, 2022 4:22 PM

Dec 2019
Lost the charm the first season had, side stories and lack of real progression made it more dull to watch than the first part too (especially with characters like Yor). Just wasn't exciting or fun either, easily found myself zoning out more in this part than the first one.
Dec 24, 2022 4:27 PM
Sep 2021
no idea mate. my opinion is that it's better than the 1st season. by no means do I think the first season was bad. in matter of fact I think it was brilliant so idk why either gets hate
Dec 24, 2022 4:30 PM
Jul 2022
People need flashiness to rate super highly. Ex: heavy action, battle shounen type anime dominate 8.5+ on mal. Spy Family cour 2 is more wholesome SOL than anything else, it does the SOL and overall character development better than cour 1, but that’s not usually what gets hype
Dec 24, 2022 4:44 PM
Dec 2021
Well, the most people who are watching SxF are narrow-minded shonen fans. I mean, they basically want a show that have action and fight scenes all the time and they hate Slice of Life and cute moments. Spy x Family promised action, comedy, family moments, cute moments, so if you aren’t aware about it you necessarily have to be blind/illiterate/dumb to haven’t noticed this at this point ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍โ™‚๏ธ
Dec 24, 2022 4:49 PM
May 2022
aotperson4 said:
I rrly like this part of spy x family and I think it’s way better than the first part imo I just don’t know why the score is lower and it’s less popular than it was.

I don't think it sucks but it's heavily overrated, it's cute and harmless fun but idk why people are rating it on the same levels of really good anime with really intruiging story and plot points.
Dec 24, 2022 4:57 PM

Sep 2018
I think the serious parts contrast a lot with the comedic light-hearted stuff for the early episodes of this season.  I think the series is still awesome despite that though.  
Dec 24, 2022 5:07 PM
Jun 2020
People don't hate it. It's less interesting than the first season because it lacks the sense of novelty the first season had, but the writing is still about the same quality as it was at the beginning.
Dec 24, 2022 5:12 PM

Nov 2020
Dunno, I always took this show as something that I can enjoy, always manages to make my day better. Not something that I am necessarily dying to see, but its nice having it.
Dec 24, 2022 5:15 PM
May 2022
I loved it, the only complaint I have is that it seemed rushed compared to the first season, but I honestly don’t mind that. The 1 star review on mal said the characters weren’t interesting, and if you aren’t invested in the characters, then it might not be the best anime for them. I genuinely am upset that the OC doesn’t feel that way either, but I will love the family for him.
Dec 24, 2022 5:19 PM
Feb 2021
i don't like part 2 of the first season either, it's much more comedy and slice of life. part 1 had more plot and did not have added pointless scenes in it which is why i'm for part 1. but it doesn't mean i didn't like part 2, i liked some eps like where they got the dog. the hype was not the same as part 1 either, yk. i can totally relate to this rating.
Dec 24, 2022 5:19 PM

Mar 2019
Lacks of progress = sucks

I guess.

But well if you're watching every comedy with that logic then most shows are bad.

Idk spy x family is a strange series. Sometimes you get good laughs, sometimes it gets serious, sometimes it's wholesome, and sometimes it's crazy good with its action. It's a mixed bag of many flavors. Ultimately, it's a show about family. So when it doesn't focus on the action. I appreciate the slow and sol like moments it had. It feels like no matter who you are or what you're doing behind the scenes, there will always be a home that you can come back to. It's that kind of heartwarming feeling that got me into the series. And it works well as a weekly series that i watch on my freetime. So... idk. People have their own taste so i can't judge them.

The score getting lower is caused by the split cour. Most series get lower in score and popularity. It's not that suprising. Especially when it's split cour or seasons. Not many people come back to watch it. It hasn't been that long since the first cour released but still. Many people prefer to watch it in one go. Splitting it into cours made the hype die down. But it's whatever anyway. I never give a damn about scores. So this thread is pretty much useless :(
Dec 24, 2022 5:20 PM

Sep 2020
It is boring+it puts me to sleep+ this post is going to get locked+the rating is still ridiculously high+why do you care?

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Dec 24, 2022 5:30 PM

Feb 2021
samsince04 said:
It is boring+it puts me to sleep+ this post is going to get locked+the rating is still ridiculously high+why do you care?

this+the same anya face 50 times+yor blushing at blood+the same unfunny anya face 50 times+did I mention the same unfunny anya face+ all anya parts to be exact+ yor blushing at blood

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Dec 24, 2022 5:40 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules: 2.e Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. Examples include:
e.ใ€€MAL community data
e.g.ใ€€Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
e.g.ใ€€Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
e.g.ใ€€Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
Concerns about the website should be reported using the appropriate buttons or designated MyAnimeList boards.
You may also use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime. MAL has implemented a new system to take care of boosting/downvoting accounts automatically. You can read more about it here. You do not have to worry about the score being influenced by them. If it is influenced, it will be fixed after a few days.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

365 by InClouseau »»
Sep 18, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2022

254 by PaddyVu »»
Aug 27, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

220 by Xramadhan »»
Aug 23, 3:48 PM

Poll: » TV animeใ€ŽSPYร—FAMILYใ€ร— BUMP OF CHICKENใ€ŒSOUVENIRใ€Anime MV

LittleStar - Jul 24

5 by kawaii_gaara »»
Jul 26, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

380 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 4:20 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.