Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2022 11:25 PM

Aug 2018
Anyone else felt like this author(Park, Tae-Jun) goes around day dreaming of beating up not only fat but ugly and poor people LOL. Look this guy up and he looks like a whimpy fellow. He can't in real life beat up fat ugly people he pay someone to draw this manhwa for him where him and his fellow good looking people go around beating the fatties. In real life Tae-Jun would get rag-doll by the fatsos LOL
Dec 11, 2022 11:43 PM

Feb 2021
Guts-Valley said:
Anyone else felt like this author(Park, Tae-Jun) goes around day dreaming of beating up not only fat but ugly and poor people LOL. Look this guy up and he looks like a whimpy fellow. He can't in real life beat up fat ugly people he pay someone to draw this manhwa for him where him and his fellow good looking people go around beating the fatties. In real life Tae-Jun would get rag-doll by the fatsos LOL

No, it is not true. Yes, he hypetrophies all these, very harsh, I admit it, but he helps such shy and not so strong willed people to become better, lose weight and make others to respect them.
Dec 11, 2022 11:47 PM
Mar 2022
Guts-Valley said:

Idk if these anime or webtoon hurt you but its reality that author is trying to put in or are you offended cause you are big ball too?
Dec 11, 2022 11:48 PM

Sep 2018
Honestly, the creator is probably pretty blackpilled about the true power of the halo effect, and wrote a story based on it. I doubt the author holds any ill will against people he likely sympathizes with.
Dec 12, 2022 4:38 AM
Feb 2021
Zezul said:
Guts-Valley said:

Idk if these anime or webtoon hurt you but its reality that author is trying to put in or are you offended cause you are big ball too?

Absolutely agreed with you. xd
Dec 12, 2022 7:03 AM
Jan 2021
Didn’t the author write the story to show society how we shouldn’t bully others for looks??? It doesn’t seem like he would daydream about beating fat people up or that he would write it to encourage other people to hate on overweight people…
Dec 12, 2022 9:10 AM
Mar 2016
Guts-Valley said:

lol you mentally ill ?
Dec 12, 2022 9:17 AM

Apr 2016
What's wrong with beating fat and ugly people ?
Dec 12, 2022 12:37 PM
Mar 2021
you missed the whole meaning and the point of the story lol
Dec 12, 2022 12:44 PM

Feb 2021
truth999 said:
you missed the whole meaning and the point of the story lol

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. They should read the manhwa again from the very beginning.
Dec 12, 2022 4:28 PM

Aug 2018
Y_Mc said:
rohan121 said:
Honestly, the creator is probably pretty blackpilled about the true power of the halo effect, and wrote a story based on it. I doubt the author holds any ill will against people he likely sympathizes with.

Have you seen what the author looks like? Lol he's more like the "bullies" depicted more than anything, and shares many similarities with hyeong seok appearance wise. If we're going with this line of thought, it's more likely a power fantasy than anything
"power fantasy" he wrote himself kicking butts too LOL
Dec 12, 2022 4:32 PM

Aug 2018
Swagernator said:
What's wrong with beating fat and ugly people ?
nothing wrong with it but you have to work out and get your weight up if you think a weakling under 90lbs is going to do anything to ugly and fat people. The author is in denial if he thinks the uglies don't know how to fight they been fighting their whole life LOL
Dec 12, 2022 4:37 PM

Aug 2018
p0ps1cles said:
Didn’t the author write the story to show society how we shouldn’t bully others for looks??? It doesn’t seem like he would daydream about beating fat people up or that he would write it to encourage other people to hate on overweight people…
No he wrote a story about how great pretty people are and they have super powers and the only way you can be beautiful if you are transfer into another body and maybe that gift from god gorgeous person will have lunch with you LOL. The uglies never learn to stand up for themselves they just ran from their problems.
Dec 12, 2022 6:32 PM
Feb 2022
I saw his interview and he said one day i was thinking what if i can change my body after i woke up and go back to my previous body after sleeping and then he started writing this story.

Dec 12, 2022 9:43 PM
Jun 2021
Guts-Valley said:
well i have one question
does anyone see any "ugly fat " being mc in any shonen anime
all mc are white and tall and slim but no one raises any issue with that
In my opinion without siding author , every one does the same he just highlight that issue
Dec 12, 2022 11:00 PM

Oct 2021
The series is focusing too much on fat people. There are other types of people being bullied too, and being fat doesn't equate to being ugly or getting bullied.
The strongest guy back in my school was a big tall husky gentleman.

People with bigger body mass will always have an advantage in fights, and if they work out they can develop strength much quicker than skinny people. In many scenarios, it's these huge jacked-up fighters doing the bullying. There's no way someone less than 150 pounds can drop someone 2-3x heavier with a swing of an arm.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Dec 14, 2022 5:31 AM
Jan 2020
It's the inverse. The show is clearly bait for people who feel fat and bullied. It's a revenge fantasy with escapism like an isekai
Dec 14, 2022 6:27 AM
Aug 2014
Guts-Valley said:

It seems to me that we watch completely different works, maybe you should read the Manhwa/Webtoon to try to understand better, I saw a lot of criticism of the type of person who judges and abuses others only by appearance.
The protagonist himself is someone who tries to make the lives of those who go through the same situation as him better so that they do not have to leave/change schools
Dec 15, 2022 11:19 PM

Aug 2018
taru_otaku said:
Guts-Valley said:
well i have one question
does anyone see any "ugly fat " being mc in any shonen anime
all mc are white and tall and slim but no one raises any issue with that
In my opinion without siding author , every one does the same he just highlight that issue
I was going to agree buy i started thinking about all the anime i seen for over 20 years there is a lot of ugly mc so no excuses.
Dec 15, 2022 11:22 PM

Aug 2018
zLuke said:
Guts-Valley said:

It seems to me that we watch completely different works, maybe you should read the Manhwa/Webtoon to try to understand better, I saw a lot of criticism of the type of person who judges and abuses others only by appearance.
The protagonist himself is someone who tries to make the lives of those who go through the same situation as him better so that they do not have to leave/change schools
by being their friend is making their life better LOL "be happy to be in my present peasant".
Dec 15, 2022 11:24 PM

Aug 2018
shoguntotalwag said:
It's the inverse. The show is clearly bait for people who feel fat and bullied. It's a revenge fantasy with escapism like an isekai
how is it a revenge if none of the fat or ugly people got their revenge? LOL
Dec 15, 2022 11:30 PM

Aug 2018
PriinceYuki said:
The series is focusing too much on fat people. There are other types of people being bullied too, and being fat doesn't equate to being ugly or getting bullied.
The strongest guy back in my school was a big tall husky gentleman.

People with bigger body mass will always have an advantage in fights, and if they work out they can develop strength much quicker than skinny people. In many scenarios, it's these huge jacked-up fighters doing the bullying. There's no way someone less than 150 pounds can drop someone 2-3x heavier with a swing of an arm.
I found I problem with this too. In this universe pretty people which im guess weight 100 pounds can fight too when like you said fat people and take punches and when the punch back there is a lot of weight in those punches.
Dec 15, 2022 11:43 PM

May 2021
This author sounds like an awesome guy!
Dec 16, 2022 4:32 AM

Apr 2012
Zezul said:
Guts-Valley said:

I love how you try to be sympathetic and attack the OP for being overweight in one comment.
Dec 16, 2022 11:23 PM

Aug 2018
RobertBobert said:
Zezul said:

I love how you try to be sympathetic and attack the OP for being overweight in one comment.
This summary this anime perfectly author "try to be sympathetic and attacks the OP for being overweight" LOL
Dec 16, 2022 11:25 PM

Aug 2018
I_Want_Tea said:
Honestly the author is a huge hypocrite. He created this manhwa showing the unfairness you encounter for being ugly and fat but then he goes and gets himself a nose job even though he was already good looking.

expect more surgeries once he start getting older
Dec 22, 2022 10:00 AM

Nov 2012
this is what having no media literacy looks like.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jul 25, 4:43 PM

Aug 2017
I think the author is just against body positivity which its a good thing,
(source spoiler).
It isn't against poor people since they show the MC's mom (poor) and Jay (rich) being good people to the MC.
I don't think non-fat characters in this show are even ugly. Even normal looking characters like Park, Ji Ho are still bullied.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

» This is incel propaganda

Adayauu - Dec 10, 2022

49 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 22, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Gaiken Shijou Shugi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

teddgod - Dec 8, 2022

96 by ZER0PT »»
Jul 14, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Gaiken Shijou Shugi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ropiel - Dec 8, 2022

60 by vinnywizanime »»
Jun 15, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Gaiken Shijou Shugi Episode 7 Discussion

teddgod - Dec 8, 2022

8 by ST63LTH »»
Apr 30, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Gaiken Shijou Shugi Episode 6 Discussion

teddgod - Dec 8, 2022

11 by ST63LTH »»
Apr 30, 12:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.