Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2022 10:50 PM
Jul 2022
So, Bocchi the Rock! Tbh, at first I thought it's gonna be a boring one to watch and won't get that popular. But, I've been hearing about it and seeing post about it often. It left behind two Anime in members count, which first left it behind. More than a married couple, but not lovers & Reincarnated as a sword. I was surprised that it left behind both of them in just a couple days. And it's rating is also getting higher and higher.

So, can y'all tell me what it's really about. If possible, give a bit detailed information. Thanks!
Dec 11, 2022 11:07 PM
Aug 2022
Basically it’s about this girl named Hitori Gotou(who gains the nickname “Bocchi”) who’s very introverted and has major social anxiety as she finds a passion of playing guitar in middle school. Her dream is to put together a band and become popular, but fast forward to high school and she still hasn’t done anything yet. One day, she gets approached by a girl named Nijika who asks her herself if she wants to be a part of her band since they need a guitarist. She agrees and the rest of the show follows her and her new friends as they try to write songs, preform, and just be gal pals for Bocchi as she becomes more accustomed to being around people.

It’s a great series so far. It’s also really funny at times and I highly recommend that you watch it.
Dec 12, 2022 1:42 AM
Nov 2019
DegenerateRed said:
Basically it’s about this girl named Hitori Gotou(who gains the nickname “Bocchi”) who’s very introverted and has major social anxiety as she finds a passion of playing guitar in middle school. Her dream is to put together a band and become popular, but fast forward to high school and she still hasn’t done anything yet. One day, she gets approached by a girl named Nijika who asks her herself if she wants to be a part of her band since they need a guitarist. She agrees and the rest of the show follows her and her new friends as they try to write songs, preform, and just be gal pals for Bocchi as she becomes more accustomed to being around people.

It’s a great series so far. It’s also really funny at times and I highly recommend that you watch it.

Hitori's not introverted. Ryou is an introvert because she likes being alone. Hitori on the otherhand actually wants to make friends. So yes, she's got social anxiety, but no, she's not an introvert. This is explained in a scene in Episode 2 (around 4:20). I know it's a bit pedantic, but it's important to make the distinction. 😤
Dec 12, 2022 1:43 AM

Apr 2016
It's about repeating the same one joke that was funny the first time, in the first episode, but then you make a whole show about it.
Dec 12, 2022 2:45 AM
Nov 2019
Levi1108 said:
So, Bocchi the Rock! Tbh, at first I thought it's gonna be a boring one to watch and won't get that popular. But, I've been hearing about it and seeing post about it often. It left behind two Anime in members count, which first left it behind. More than a married couple, but not lovers & Reincarnated as a sword. I was surprised that it left behind both of them in just a couple days. And it's rating is also getting higher and higher.

So, can y'all tell me what it's really about. If possible, give a bit detailed information. Thanks!

U must watch this show it is peak
Dec 12, 2022 3:25 AM

Jan 2016
It's literally in its title

THE ROCK
Dec 12, 2022 3:58 AM
May 2016
Popularity means nothing. I can name many unpopular, good shows. Currently this is the best anime in this season.
Dec 12, 2022 4:27 AM
May 2011
It's a show about a girl who breaks down repeatedly due to her social anxiety and low self-esteem
Dec 12, 2022 4:58 AM
Jun 2020
ktg said:
Popularity means nothing. I can name many unpopular, good shows. Currently this is the best anime in this season.

Just take a look at some anime below Shinobi no Ittoki.
Dec 12, 2022 5:41 AM
Aug 2022
PopeJoshC said:
DegenerateRed said:

Hitori's not introverted. Ryou is an introvert because she likes being alone. Hitori on the otherhand actually wants to make friends. So yes, she's got social anxiety, but no, she's not an introvert. This is explained in a scene in Episode 2 (around 4:20). I know it's a bit pedantic, but it's important to make the distinction. 😤

Ah, I kinda thought so. Thanks for correcting me.
Dec 12, 2022 5:55 AM
Jul 2022
DegenerateRed said:

Alright, tnx. I'll give it a try.
Dec 12, 2022 6:13 AM
May 2016
Polvo_Aranha said:
ktg said:

Just take a look at some anime below Shinobi no Ittoki.

That's actually pretty generic. Nothing really new there.
You could've have said at least Akiba Maid War or Eminence in Shadow. I mean if you wanted to point out some underground gems from this season.
Dec 12, 2022 6:14 AM
Dec 2017
PopeJoshC said:
DegenerateRed said:

self-loathing introverts are still introverts.
Dec 12, 2022 7:34 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
PopeJoshC said:
DegenerateRed said:

Um, that is not what introversion means. An introvert can also be eager to make friends and crave attention/praise/admiration from other as well.

source: trust me bro, I am an introvert
Ri-KoRinDec 12, 2022 4:29 PM

Dec 12, 2022 11:34 AM
Apr 2021
It’s basically K-ON mixed with Komi Can’t Communicate
Dec 12, 2022 3:46 PM
Apr 2022
ktg said:
Respectable opinion, but sadly Mob psycho is airing this season and that is peak….
Dec 12, 2022 3:48 PM
Apr 2022
Ri-KoRin said:
PopeJoshC said:

Um, that is not what introversion means. An introvert can also be eager to make friends and crave attention/praise/admiration from other as well.

source: trust me bro, I am a introvert
Yeah as an introvert I like having friends and I do in fact have plenty. The thing is I prefer not to hang out with large crowds including friends for extended time. It kinda works like a social battery. I can only hang out with people for so long before I’m burnt out. But yeah point is introverts do like having friends
Dec 13, 2022 1:10 AM
May 2016
Rimusimp said:
ktg said:
Respectable opinion, but sadly Mob psycho is airing this season and that is peak….

And CSM, SxF, Bleach, BnHA, Golden Kamuy and Fumetsu no Anata e are airing too in this season, yet Bocchi the Rock is still the No.1 in this season currently.
Dec 13, 2022 4:18 AM
Apr 2022
ktg said:
Rimusimp said:

And CSM, SxF, Bleach, BnHA, Golden Kamuy and Fumetsu no Anata e are airing too in this season, yet Bocchi the Rock is still the No.1 in this season currently.
and that’s your opinion, I personally don’t think it’s my favorite slice of life anime in the season
Dec 13, 2022 4:28 AM

Nov 2020
Bocchi( the force) meets an immovable rock(life).
Dec 13, 2022 5:49 AM
May 2016
Rimusimp said:
ktg said:

and that’s your opinion, I personally don’t think it’s my favorite slice of life anime in the season

If it would be an opinion, I would have said that.
This isn't my favorite show in the season currently, but this is the best quality-wise. Something being good and something you like are 2 different things.
Dec 13, 2022 6:09 AM
Apr 2022
ktg said:
Rimusimp said:

This isn't my favorite show in the season currently, but this is the best quality-wise. Something being good and something you like are 2 different things.
It’s not best quality wise though? Quality wise is csm or mob. I’ve heard bleach is also quality but I can’t say because I haven’t seen it
Dec 13, 2022 8:47 AM
May 2016
Rimusimp said:
ktg said:

It’s not best quality wise though? Quality wise is csm or mob. I’ve heard bleach is also quality but I can’t say because I haven’t seen it

No. I'm not gonna talk about Bleach, because you haven't seen it, but CSM is not even in the top 5. They made bad decisions animation-wise, while with this short season even the story is not that exceptional. It got overhyped by the manga readers. Mob is actually good, but Bocchi the Rock is better.
In Bocchi the Rock, every visual gag was created by the studio, because the source material is a yonkoma. This directing tops every shows in this season. And the sound is the other really great part of it, because they even re-recorded a song with actual mistakes. These 2 aspects are why this is the best in this season.
Dec 13, 2022 9:06 AM
Feb 2022
ktg said:

for a better example sao is very popular but is kinda mid
Dec 13, 2022 9:27 AM
Apr 2022
ktg said:
Rimusimp said:

No. I'm not gonna talk about Bleach, because you haven't seen it, but CSM is not even in the top 5. They made bad decisions animation-wise, while with this short season even the story is not that exceptional. It got overhyped by the manga readers. Mob is actually good, but Bocchi the Rock is better.
In Bocchi the Rock, every visual gag was created by the studio, because the source material is a yonkoma. This directing tops every shows in this season. And the sound is the other really great part of it, because they even re-recorded a song with actual mistakes. These 2 aspects are why this is the best in this season.
Mob ep 6> literally all of Bocchi
Dec 13, 2022 9:42 AM
May 2016
Rimusimp said:
ktg said:

Great argument, like in kindergarden.
But sadly, no. Bocchi the Rock is still best in this season.
Dec 13, 2022 10:06 AM
Apr 2022
ktg said:
Rimusimp said:

Aye dude this arguement won’t be productive for either of us and we can agree to disagree. Imo Bocchi is well animated and it’s pretty good overrall but a good slice of life isn’t the same as a good show from any other genre. The good ones from other genres tend to be higher quality and more impressive. Bocchi is just some Saturday fun that makes me smile somtimes
Dec 13, 2022 10:27 AM
Nov 2022
Rimusimp said:
ktg said:

Aye dude this arguement won’t be productive for either of us and we can agree to disagree. Imo Bocchi is well animated and it’s pretty good overrall but a good slice of life isn’t the same as a good show from any other genre. The good ones from other genres tend to be higher quality and more impressive. Bocchi is just some Saturday fun that makes me smile somtimes

Don't forget to add 'imo' to what you are saying
Half of kyoani shows and recent cloverworks SoL would have almost every anime gapped in animation quality. Average fight scene in maid dragon would only slightly lost to mob psycho fights, and that we are talking the absolute peak of fight scene animation, and that thing is a SoL. And comparing any other scene outside fights? Not even worth a comparison.

It can even be argued that mob is a slice of life
boxexp01Dec 13, 2022 10:31 AM
Dec 13, 2022 2:06 PM
Apr 2022
boxexp01 said:
Rimusimp said:

Don't forget to add 'imo' to what you are saying
Half of kyoani shows and recent cloverworks SoL would have almost every anime gapped in animation quality. Average fight scene in maid dragon would only slightly lost to mob psycho fights, and that we are talking the absolute peak of fight scene animation, and that thing is a SoL. And comparing any other scene outside fights? Not even worth a comparison.

It can even be argued that mob is a slice of life
Mob isn’t a slice of life. It’s an action filled coming of age story with some short slice of life portions. KyoAni is a different story, animation is on the level of every best studio topping most of them. Cloverworks is a tier below most top studios for me. The experimental animation is fun but it’s nothing I don’t think any other top tier studio could do. Bocchi looks great but comparing it to an action show in terms of animation is plain dumb. Only movies and Violet Evergarden can compare animation wise to top tier action shows. (Imo)
Dec 13, 2022 3:33 PM
May 2016
Rimusimp said:
ktg said:

It's not productive only when someone can't argue. For example, says something like this: "Mob ep 6> literally all of Bocchi" without any proof.
First, I provided some reasons and in an argument you either refute them or accept them. If you accept them, then I'm right. If you refute them, then I'm wrong in those cases.
Second, it's not a SoL. Bocchi is mainly a comedy like Mob Psycho. Yes, they are actually in the same genre. So you are wrong.
Third, the "a genre tend to be" argument doesn't work when we talk about specific shows. And btw, you are even wrong in those statement too. With an average budget it is easier to produce an above-average SoL show than an above-average action show, because in the action show you HAVE TO produce really good quality fights, which you can't with that budget.

All in all, no, it's a comedy like Mob Psycho and I pointed out why it is better direction and sound-wise and you couldn't refute me.
Dec 13, 2022 3:42 PM

Jan 2013
Social anxiety and existential depression.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Dec 13, 2022 3:44 PM
Apr 2022
ktg said:
Rimusimp said:

It's not productive only when someone can't argue. For example, says something like this: "Mob ep 6> literally all of Bocchi" without any proof.
First, I provided some reasons and in an argument you either refute them or accept them. If you accept them, then I'm right. If you refute them, then I'm wrong in those cases.
Second, it's not a SoL. Bocchi is mainly a comedy like Mob Psycho. Yes, they are actually in the same genre. So you are wrong.
Third, the "a genre tend to be" argument doesn't work when we talk about specific shows. And btw, you are even wrong in those statement too. With an average budget it is easier to produce an above-average SoL show than an above-average action show, because in the action show you HAVE TO produce really good quality fights, which you can't with that budget.

All in all, no, it's a comedy like Mob Psycho and I pointed out why it is better direction and sound-wise and you couldn't refute me.
I didn’t feel like typing out a long response that’s the main reason I just said that. Also I don’t need proof if you’ve seen the episode. Bocchi is something that kinda just goes by as a fun show I’ll forget about in a month. The direction is experimental and unique but guess what a lot of its animation was originally used in mob psycho. Bocchi breathes love and care, I won’t deny that the show has a lot of effort and talent behind it, but atleast for me Mob Psycho is a show that can bring me to tears, send chills down my spine, make me actually give 2 shits about its characters. Bocchi does not, it can’t bring me to tears, it doesn’t bring me hype, it won’t be one of the decades defining shows. Mob psycho has a different level of dedication put into it, from the openings, to the fact that it has 0 cgi, to even the smallest details like having Mob learn not to trust Hanezawa with buying clothes. Mob has a legacy, Bocchi does not. Though of course what I have stated is all subjective, you can ask anybody and you’ll get a different response. Though for me that’s why I watch shows, because I want to be entertained, and for me Mob Psyco is more entertaining, end of story. (Also in what world are they the same genre? I don’t recall mob psycho being a CGDCT show about forming a band. I don’t recall Bocchi have grand spectacle fights. Only similarity is the way they deal with social anxiety, though mob psycho is much less exaggerated about it.)
PeenutzDec 13, 2022 4:00 PM
Dec 13, 2022 4:06 PM
May 2016
Rimusimp said:
Also I don’t need proof if you’ve seen the episode

I've seen it, that's why I know Bocchi is better without a question.

Rimusimp said:
Bocchi is something that kinda just goes by as a fun show I’ll forget about in a month.

See? This is not a proof or argument. You think that your forgetfulness is a proof or a reason.
Let me rephrase this. Your subjective personality has nothing to do with a show's quality. If a statement is about you regarding a show, then it is not a valid argument.

Rimusimp said:
The direction is experimental and unique but guess what a lot of its animation was originally used in mob psycho

That's wrong too. Most of the stylistic choices from Mob Psycho is actually originating from One Punch Man.
It is the same animation style.
But even if I accept that, it is only true for S1, while S3 is just using the same style that were used in S1. On the otherhand, Bocchi the Rock is new in that case too.

Rimusimp said:
Mob psycho has a different level of dedication put into it, from the openings, to the fact that it has 0 cgi, to even the smallest details like having Mob learn not to trust Hanezawa with buying clothes. Mob has a legacy, Bocchi does not.

You mentioned thing that are true for Bocchi too, but in Bocchi's case they even put extra effort in it in other aspects.
Or you are saying that they didn't care about the opening?
(And using 0 CGI is simple not true. Just because you can't recognize it, it won't become reality.)

Rimusimp said:
Though of course what I have stated is all subjective

Yes, that's why you are talking about YOUR favorite show from this season, while I'm not talking about MY favorite, I'm talking about the best quality of this season.

Rimusimp said:
Though for me that’s why I watch shows, because I want to be entertained, and for me Mob Psyco is more entertaining, end of story

Then the question is why are you replying? I perfectly clarified that I'm talking about anime qualities like animation, directing, sound effect, VAs etc.

Rimusimp said:
Also in what world are they the same genre? I don’t recall mob psycho being a CGDCT show about forming a band. I don’t recall Bocchi have grand spectacle fights. Only similarity is the way they deal with social anxiety, though mob psycho is much less exaggerated about it.

This is actually a problem. I clarified this too and said why they are in the same genre. And it is really sad that you don't know what genre means.
CGDCT is not a genre and music is not a genre either. Comedy is a genre and both Bocchi the Rock and Mob Psycho are comedy shows. Just because their worlds are different. Their main story is different. They are still in the same COMEDY category.
Dec 13, 2022 4:22 PM
Apr 2022
ktg said:
Rimusimp said:
Also I don’t need proof if you’ve seen the episode

I've seen it, that's why I know Bocchi is better without a question.

Rimusimp said:
Bocchi is something that kinda just goes by as a fun show I’ll forget about in a month.

See? This is not a proof or argument. You think that your forgetfulness is a proof or a reason.
Let me rephrase this. Your subjective personality has nothing to do with a show's quality. If a statement is about you regarding a show, then it is not a valid argument.

Rimusimp said:
The direction is experimental and unique but guess what a lot of its animation was originally used in mob psycho

That's wrong too. Most of the stylistic choices from Mob Psycho is actually originating from One Punch Man.
It is the same animation style.
But even if I accept that, it is only true for S1, while S3 is just using the same style that were used in S1. On the otherhand, Bocchi the Rock is new in that case too.

Rimusimp said:
Mob psycho has a different level of dedication put into it, from the openings, to the fact that it has 0 cgi, to even the smallest details like having Mob learn not to trust Hanezawa with buying clothes. Mob has a legacy, Bocchi does not.

You mentioned thing that are true for Bocchi too, but in Bocchi's case they even put extra effort in it in other aspects.
Or you are saying that they didn't care about the opening?
(And using 0 CGI is simple not true. Just because you can't recognize it, it won't become reality.)

Rimusimp said:
Though of course what I have stated is all subjective

Yes, that's why you are talking about YOUR favorite show from this season, while I'm not talking about MY favorite, I'm talking about the best quality of this season.

Rimusimp said:
Though for me that’s why I watch shows, because I want to be entertained, and for me Mob Psyco is more entertaining, end of story

Then the question is why are you replying? I perfectly clarified that I'm talking about anime qualities like animation, directing, sound effect, VAs etc.

Rimusimp said:
Also in what world are they the same genre? I don’t recall mob psycho being a CGDCT show about forming a band. I don’t recall Bocchi have grand spectacle fights. Only similarity is the way they deal with social anxiety, though mob psycho is much less exaggerated about it.

This is actually a problem. I clarified this too and said why they are in the same genre. And it is really sad that you don't know what genre means.
CGDCT is not a genre and music is not a genre either. Comedy is a genre and both Bocchi the Rock and Mob Psycho are comedy shows. Just because their worlds are different. Their main story is different. They are still in the same COMEDY category.
Damn you’re stupid as fuck…. just because YOU believe a show is highest quality doesn’t mean it is. In fact I am convinced that you like Bocchi the best. Objectively, no it’s not the best, but your to busy sucking Bocchi dick to realize that. The story is generic, the comedy is good most of the time, the animation is top tier FOR A SLICE OF LIFE ANIME, the music is pretty good for the most part but it’s not revolutionary. The emotional factor is pretty weak, the characters are solid for the most part but overrall it’s not even gonna be a top 5 show for this year and you know it. Stop attempting to force your ideals upon others by blatantly declaring that Bocchi is the best show quality wise and nobody can deny that. Anime is art and art is subjective. Also I’m not blaming my quote “forgetfulness”, wtf dude I’m just saying that I don’t remember every show I watched, especially the ones that didn’t really capture me in a way that no other does. I’m enjoying quite a few shows from this season more then Bocchi, including: Romantic Killer, Mob psycho, Blue lock, Chainsaw man, Eminence in shadow, My hero Academia, and Lookism. But that’s just enjoyment I don’t think all those shows are better in quality, I just enjoy them more. Also don’t say that anything that I say about myself regarding a show isn’t valid cuz like wtf dude shows are meant to be watched and reviewed by people, looking at it objectively I still think the same, everything I see is through my own eyes, how can I not argue as such? Bocchi is still a fun show but it’s nothing special in my opinion, now please don’t try to preach your bullshit “my opinion is law” crap again, I won’t be responding cuz arguing with egotists like you is pointless
Dec 13, 2022 7:00 PM
May 2022
Swagernator said:
It's about repeating the same one joke that was funny the first time, in the first episode, but then you make a whole show about it.

Damn someone’s pissy
Dec 13, 2022 7:03 PM
May 2022
Vludi said:
PopeJoshC said:

No from merium Websters dictionary “a person whose personality is characterized by introversion : a typically reserved or quiet person who tends to be introspective and enjoys spending time alone” self loathing because you are alone is not enjoying your time alone
Dec 13, 2022 7:26 PM
Dec 2017
Almost_cried said:
Vludi said:

No from merium Websters dictionary “a person whose personality is characterized by introversion : a typically reserved or quiet person who tends to be introspective and enjoys spending time alone” self loathing because you are alone is not enjoying your time alone

Overly simplistic definition, introversion/extroversion is defined by the way you experience life as a whole, introversion is about living life through the "inside" while extroversion is living thru the "outside". Introversion is more about the aversion towards social situations rather than "loving being alone".
Bocchi has social anxiety because she internalizes social interactions way too much, she's extremely self-aware and has lots of imagination, that's an introvert's trait, she couldn't even listen to the people around her in the first few episodes because she was lost in her own thoughts. Whether you accept your introversion or not that's a different matter, Bocchi just can't accept that she's an introvert, yet, and she doesn't hate being alone she's just upset about being socially inept.
Also, introverted people may have some extroverted concerns too, it's not absolute black and white.
VludiDec 13, 2022 11:55 PM
Dec 13, 2022 8:48 PM
Apr 2022
Cestlavie_ said:
Rimusimp said:

Wait there are other SOL airing this season??
Romantic Killer and spy x family are either equal to it or better for me
Dec 13, 2022 9:22 PM
Apr 2022
Cestlavie_ said:
Rimusimp said:
Romantic Killer and spy x family are either equal to it or better for me

Spyxfamily yh although S2 is a bit weaker than the first
Romantic Killer was ok for me, like a 7/10 cause it was an ONA I just binged it and forgot the next week.
I feel similar with Bocchi it’s fun but forgettable. Another good slice of lifish show this season is Iruma kun which is probably a little better then all except maybe spy x family’s best episodes for me
Dec 13, 2022 9:26 PM
Apr 2022
Cestlavie_ said:
Rimusimp said:
I feel similar with Bocchi it’s fun but forgettable. Another good slice of lifish show this season is Iruma kun which is probably a little better then all except maybe spy x family’s best episodes for me

I'm up to date with the Iruma manga, won't really call it SOL but the anime's pacing is so slow this season
I do agree it’s a bit of a stretch to call it a slice of life but you know it definitely has some of the slice of life feels to it but then again by that definition mob psycho is a slice of life and that my favorite anime of the season so like yeah lol
Dec 16, 2022 12:28 AM
May 2016
Rimusimp said:
Damn you’re stupid as fuck…. just because YOU believe a show is highest quality doesn’t mean it is.

Yes, if you can't refute me, then I'm right and it is highest quality in this season. That's what is an argument for.
It's not highest quality because I believe it, but because I mentioned couple reasons that obviously true for only Bocchi.
And not understanding this means your the stupid one here.

Rimusimp said:
In fact I am convinced that you like Bocchi the best.

It would be a great theory if you would be the one with valid arguments, not me and I would be the one without a single valid arguments or the one who couldn't refute a single thing that his opponent said, not you.
Look, I presented many arguments and you didn't refute them and you couldn't even name a single aspect where Mob Psycho is actually better than Bocchi the Rock. Which means you, without any reason, blindly cling to your own enjoyment. This means you are either a really young kid or you are really stupid.

Rimusimp said:
Objectively, no it’s not the best, but your to busy sucking Bocchi dick to realize that.

We have 2 problems with this statement. You said we can't evaluate these shows objectively, so what you are saying here is not true based on you. Second, if you would be right, then you would have proved me wrong, but you've never said a single valid argument.
Like now, because you can't refute me, you attack me as a person, which is really pathetic.

Rimusimp said:
The story is generic, the comedy is good most of the time, the animation is top tier FOR A SLICE OF LIFE ANIME, the music is pretty good for the most part but it’s not revolutionary. The emotional factor is pretty weak, the characters are solid for the most part but overrall it’s not even gonna be a top 5 show for this year and you know it.

I'll go with these points then.
Story: If it's generic you won't have any problem name 20 other shows with this generic story. If you can do that, then I'll accept that.
Music: it is revolutionary if we talk about the amount of work they put it in. Show me another anime where they re-record a song to highlight the mistakes that a band made. You can't, because it is the first one in this field.
Emotional factor: You are simply wrong. Watch a couple youtube videos about certain scenes, many-many people said they were crying. So this point is just on you own personal feelings, which is not objective.
About being an SoL, let's ask Einstein what he said about repeating something: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Even Einstein thinks you are insane.
So every point that you mentioned has a pretty clear counter argument, that's why you are wrong.

And btw, you just proved that you can't understand anything that I said. I've never said anything about being top 5 in this year. I said top 1 in this seasons. If you can't read, don't reply, kiddo.

Rimusimp said:
Stop attempting to force your ideals upon others by blatantly declaring that Bocchi is the best show quality wise and nobody can deny that

It's not my ideal, it's a fact. And you couldn't even refute me, which proves me right.

Rimusimp said:
Anime is art and art is subjective.

And yet a couple sentences ago, you were saying objectively Bocchi the Rock is not the best. Which means you lied somewhere. This actually means you don't really have any valid points. You just try to say anything that COULD work against me. This implies pretty low IQ.
And architecture is art too, but there are countless objective measurements. When you want to buy a flat, one of the most important objective measurement is how many square meters is that flat. Same way, just because something is 'art' doesn't mean we can't evaluate it objectively.
If every show would be evaluated subjectively and couldn't evaluate it objectively, then every ratings or top list would be useless, because even if a show has high score, you won't know that you will like it or not. While that's not the case, shows have different scores, because people do recognize objective qualities of a show and rate it accordingly.

Rimusimp said:
Also I’m not blaming my quote “forgetfulness”, wtf dude I’m just saying that I don’t remember every show I watched

Yes, and based on this fact, you were trying to tell how much better a show objectively that YOU, subjectively, won't forget.
It's funny how fast you recognize this is not a valid argument when I pointed it out, but when you said it, it was perfectly fine. :)

Rimusimp said:
Also don’t say that anything that I say about myself regarding a show isn’t valid cuz like wtf dude shows are meant to be watched and reviewed by people

And architectures are meant to used and watched by people, but still you can measure a lot of things objectively, like I said.
Just because humans have to do anything with everything, because we are the ones using cars, buildings, tools. it doesn't mean we can't objectively measure it.
In many times we choose things based on these objective measurements.

Rimusimp said:
looking at it objectively I still think the same, everything I see is through my own eyes, how can I not argue as such? Bocchi is still a fun show but it’s nothing special in my opinion

If you ever looked at it objectively, then you would have presented objective arguments or even tried to refute me. And yet, never even reacted most of my points. You can argue, but if you ignore the opponents' arguments, then no one will take you seriously. Just laugh at you, like I do.

Rimusimp said:
I won’t be responding cuz arguing with egotists like you is pointless

It's not true.
Look at our argument. You are clearly an egoist and this argument is proof to everyone that you are a joke. Just because you can't refute me, I won't be an egoist, but you are, because your points are based on YOU. That's what an egoist would do, using himself as proving points.
Dec 16, 2022 12:41 AM

Aug 2018
woah this kind of negativity really shouldn't be happening in the discussions for a cute SOL show. Take it to the battle shounen section geeze.
Jan 10, 2023 8:13 AM
May 2022
Vludi said:
Almost_cried said:

Overly simplistic definition, introversion/extroversion is defined by the way you experience life as a whole, introversion is about living life through the "inside" while extroversion is living thru the "outside". Introversion is more about the aversion towards social situations rather than "loving being alone".
Bocchi has social anxiety because she internalizes social interactions way too much, she's extremely self-aware and has lots of imagination, that's an introvert's trait, she couldn't even listen to the people around her in the first few episodes because she was lost in her own thoughts. Whether you accept your introversion or not that's a different matter, Bocchi just can't accept that she's an introvert, yet, and she doesn't hate being alone she's just upset about being socially inept.
Also, introverted people may have some extroverted concerns too, it's not absolute black and white.

You can’t say overly simplistic it’s a dictionary
Jan 10, 2023 9:43 AM
Dec 2017
Dictionaries don't elaborate on complex concepts, it's just a basic outline. I find the spanish definition less biased too.
"Condition of the person that is distinguished by its inclination towards the inner world, by the difficulty in social relationships and by its reserved character."
"Withdrawn or uncommunicative"
It adresses the main point without the interpretative, judgemental, variable stuff.
VludiJan 10, 2023 9:22 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 8, 2022

471 by UnkoKyu »»
Today, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 24, 2022

763 by phantom346 »»
Sep 15, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

518 by phantom346 »»
Sep 14, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 29, 2022

273 by DonutDorito »»
Sep 9, 8:08 PM

» 4 new songs from the new EP

animelatonina - Sep 5

11 by DecrepidPenguin »»
Sep 9, 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.