Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2022 7:04 PM

Apr 2011
It was thrilling at the end, where everyone being shot in the head, but later the main character reawakens and relive the day again. I understand there many anime with the same premise of using time travel to fix things, but I am dramatize from watching another trope with anything reminding me of Subaru from Re:Zero.

Can anyone tell me if Summertime Render is going to abuse time travel like crazy? I can forgive it for using it once or twice...

Thanks
Nov 24, 2022 7:13 PM
Oct 2019
There will be a lot of time travel, but the mechanics are far more fleshed out than Re:Zero
Nov 24, 2022 7:14 PM
Sep 2021
This mc is different, I don't wanna spoil, just watch... You'll see how great this is. Anyway this is only second to stein;s gate nothing else.
Nov 24, 2022 7:14 PM
Jan 2022
Watch it and you will find out
Nov 24, 2022 7:16 PM
May 2022
all I'm gonna say is that time travel is not abused in this. it's a solid story beginning to end
Nov 24, 2022 7:27 PM
Nov 2020
if you are just asking if it happens a lot then yes,there is a lot of dying and going back. It's done well but if that's not your thing you won't like this anime.
Nov 24, 2022 7:55 PM

Dec 2021
I don't think Summertime Render abuses Time Travel. The events are organised and logical. The cross time loop flow of information fits with the causation of newer events in new loop.

As per Time Travel theme this is second to Steins;Gate imo.

"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†, ๐’๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”, ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 ใ€‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4:47
โ†บ |โ— II โ–ท| โ™ก

Nov 24, 2022 7:56 PM
Oct 2020
It wraps up in a pretty neat package imo.
Nov 24, 2022 8:02 PM
Ejใ•ใพ
Jan 2017
Has time travel a lot, and it's good, but can be abused near the end a little, but still logical
Ej์‚ฌ๋งˆ
Nov 24, 2022 8:12 PM
Aug 2020
it’s worth the watch
Nov 24, 2022 8:18 PM
Jan 2021
time travel is a big part of the story.

they establish the rules later.
and it is different from re:zero
Nov 24, 2022 8:20 PM

Sep 2020
hmm I think this is what they call.. a trick question.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Nov 24, 2022 8:27 PM

Nov 2013
Now you jump to episode 25 obviously. Time travel immeeeeeerrrsion.
Nov 24, 2022 10:17 PM

Jul 2015
It uses it frequently, but does not abuse it, because using this ability has serious drawbacks.

Nov 24, 2022 10:33 PM
Jan 2022
vansonbee said:
It was thrilling at the end, where everyone being shot in the head, but later the main character reawakens and relive the day again. I understand there many anime with the same premise of using time travel to fix things, but I am dramatize from watching another trope with anything reminding me of Subaru from Re:Zero.

Can anyone tell me if Summertime Render is going to abuse time travel like crazy? I can forgive it for using it once or twice...

Thanks

time travel is like the most mundane thing the series offered, keep watching ; )
Nov 24, 2022 10:35 PM
Sep 2021
vansonbee said:

Thanks

To give you an example, it abuses time travel to the same extent as Tokyo revengers did
Nov 24, 2022 11:06 PM
Apr 2020
Arsenic805 said:
all I'm gonna say is that time travel is not abused in this. it's a solid story beginning to end

except for the fact that it started turning into more of action and less of thriller and mystery towards the end
but the show still great tho
Nov 24, 2022 11:49 PM
Jan 2021
its not like rezero apart from the time travel aspect.
Nov 25, 2022 1:35 AM
Feb 2021
If you don’t like re zero do yourself a favor and stop watching, you’ll hate this one too
Nov 25, 2022 1:36 AM
Feb 2021
Meep777 said:
If you don’t like re zero do yourself a favor and stop watching, you’ll hate this one too

Like I completely disagree and think it’s a terrible take, but hey it’s not my opinion
Nov 25, 2022 2:59 AM
Jan 2021
what next? idk bro prolly episode 2
Nov 25, 2022 3:48 AM
Sep 2020
Meep777 said:

I dislike rezero because of subaru but I like summertime render because I believe shinpei>subaru
Nov 25, 2022 4:40 AM

Dec 2021
if you finished episode 1 then watch episode 2 :D
why do you even need recommendation to watch the next ep.??

Nov 25, 2022 12:04 PM
Jun 2021
Ilhan391 said:
Meep777 said:

I dislike rezero because of subaru but I like summertime render because I believe shinpei>subaru

That really dosent change the fact subaru is a better written mc why bother speaking when no one asked this question
Nov 25, 2022 12:17 PM
Sep 2020
Dxafted said:
Ilhan391 said:

That really dosent change the fact subaru is a better written mc why bother speaking when no one asked this question

up sorry because when I watch 2 eps of rezero I am just frustrated by seeing a pathetic mc
Nov 25, 2022 12:20 PM
Sep 2020
Dxafted said:
Ilhan391 said:

Can you tell me what so special about Subaru as a mc. Because the first 2 eps make really mad about him. But I really like the story tho it's just the mc
Nov 25, 2022 12:24 PM
Jun 2021
Ilhan391 said:
Dxafted said:

Can you tell me what so special about Subaru as a mc. Because the first 2 eps make really mad about him. But I really like the story tho it's just the mc

there is nothing special about him he's realistic he's not far from your average Joe who thinks he's someone special but he's not the devolopment hes had is insane with each death being meaningful death is not something you get used to that's a fact that's why I could not understand shinpeis charecter. subaru dying multiple times each time mentally affecting him leading to that break down scene in S1 in front of rem was brilliantly done subaru is the literal definition of good character devolopment but hey you could like who ever you want like erens a amazingly well written mc but not everyone likes him. Definitely reccoemnd you watching re zero till the end
Nov 25, 2022 5:58 PM
Sep 2020
Dxafted said:
Ilhan391 said:

there is nothing special about him he's realistic he's not far from your average Joe who thinks he's someone special but he's not the devolopment hes had is insane with each death being meaningful death is not something you get used to that's a fact that's why I could not understand shinpeis charecter. subaru dying multiple times each time mentally affecting him leading to that break down scene in S1 in front of rem was brilliantly done subaru is the literal definition of good character devolopment but hey you could like who ever you want like erens a amazingly well written mc but not everyone likes him. Definitely reccoemnd you watching re zero till the end

Damn that what I hate about him. I really hate the realistic term because I only love enjoyable mc because hey it's fiction anyway. But yeah I am gonna try to ignore him and focus on the story thanks for the explanation
Nov 25, 2022 6:04 PM

Mar 2021
This is one of the Best animes of 2022 for me. The MC is smart and uses time travel in a smart way. Just watch it and youll understand that time travel is way different here.

You can thank us later
Nov 25, 2022 9:11 PM
Mar 2022
I think the next is episode 2
Nov 25, 2022 9:28 PM
Apr 2022
vansonbee said:

Thanks

bro keep watching......until they uncover all the main things it's just a BIG THRILLER and HORROR but after like 15 it's FULL ACTION.....some battles are simply AMAZING

it's a GREAT combination of THRILLER , HORROR , MYSTERY , SUPER NATURAL and ACTIONS

DEFINITELY 9/10
Nov 25, 2022 9:30 PM
Apr 2022
yeeowup said:
I think the next is episode 2

stated the actual facts
Nov 26, 2022 6:01 AM
Nov 2021
if you're dramatized from re:zero due to its time travel drama, despite its mostly happy ending, you will have the same from Summertime Render I think.
Nov 29, 2022 11:46 AM
Apr 2022
Ilhan391 said:
Dxafted said:

Damn that what I hate about him. I really hate the realistic term because I only love enjoyable mc because hey it's fiction anyway. But yeah I am gonna try to ignore him and focus on the story thanks for the explanation

I’m guessing you like overpowered main characters who win at everything. That’s not very fair to criticize Subaru for being realistic because then he wouldn’t be any different from the other overpowered protagonists.
Nov 29, 2022 6:28 PM
Sep 2020
Kiki0099 said:
Ilhan391 said:

I’m guessing you like overpowered main characters who win at everything. That’s not very fair to criticize Subaru for being realistic because then he wouldn’t be any different from the other overpowered protagonists.

not overpowered mc but enjoyable. I don't care if he is not strong as long as he carried the story. For example gintoki. He is not the strongest character in the series many characters can easily beat him but what I like about him is his personality
Nov 29, 2022 6:30 PM
Sep 2020
Kiki0099 said:
Ilhan391 said:

You can also look at shinpei from summertime render. The story had the same concept as rezero but the mc is more enjoyable in my opinion
Nov 30, 2022 8:55 PM
Jun 2020
after episode 1 you should watch episode 2

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

476 by DynaXam »»
Jun 11, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

82 by yusufonur98 »»
May 31, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

200 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

124 by Lanz »»
May 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

122 by jaesverse »»
May 23, 7:06 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.